EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for friends
emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... I know how corny the subject line must sound but it plainly describes what I'm trying to do here.

I've just arrived in Cairo about a week ago and will be here for work for a couple more months. I'm a female (if you haven't already guessed it from my nick), in my late 20s and am originally from Malaysia, land of the eternal sunshine and beautiful beaches.

I'm excited to be here in Cairo but I haven't enjoyed my stay as much as I thought I would, and it's only because I don't have any friends to hang out with socially.

So, I'm seeking to make friends with people living in Cairo, male, female, expats or locals. To be honest, I'm looking to mingle with the older working crowd. So, do contact me at my email : emmy_femmy76@yahoo.com.

And btw, I hope that the mentally unhinged will do me the favour of NOT contacting me. :P

Looking forward to receiving replies.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry i don't live in Cairo, but in Alex. But hello and welcome to ES anyway Emmy. I hope u find some nice friends here.
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey... Thanks for the reply.

Am starting to enjoy Cairo more now that I've been around a little. Heard quite a lot of good things about Alex too. Would definitely visit Alex before I go back!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO JANNAH! I agree with u...
I'm sorry...I forgot to ask u about ur state of health...HOW R U NOW???
ARE U ANY BETTER? ....I HOPE U R FEELING NO PAIN. I hope God has healed u now...
ALL THE BEST MY GOOD FRIEND xxxxx

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHIN UP JANNAH! WHOOPS! shouldn't said that should i? jesting....sounds like a jigsaw puzzle...typical!!! D.I.Y. insurance policy.
ENJOY UR FORTHCOMING HAPPY EVENT THO...

emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie, would appreciate if u could leave me yr email and I'll contact you or alternatively, u can reach me at emmy_femmy76@yahoo.com.

Paint>> Hope that u're getting better...

Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Emmy!
Well I'm not in/from Egypt but I've recently been to Kuala Lumpur and just loved it! Wish I could have stayed longer than 6 days!! You have a very beautiful country and everybody is friendly...always helpful and smiling. Hope Egypt is like that!! I've heard it is!!! So you should be able to find many great friends easily there!
All the best to you!! Take good care and be safe

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how are you
i send you email

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes Isis... KL's just great. I'm glad that u had fun in KL. Do visit again when u get the chance. There are other interesting places in Malaysia besides KL.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To CORNIVOUS
U should be called Carnivorous. Didn't anyone teach you how to respect females?
I wonder if your organs are as small as your brain. U really are a desperate sex-seeking monster! The only trouble you have is with yourself, and did anyone tell you before that u are very very DISRESPECTFUL to talk about a woman like that on public forum? Go get a life!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! emmy so glad u enjoyed Alex...take care,stay safe. chat to u soon.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com