EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » has anyone heard from samia ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has anyone heard from samia ?
Trixy
Member # 8325

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trixy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard from Samia since the bombs in Sharm?
Trix

Posts: 25 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sshit no! Let's hope she's just too busy to get online.

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 24 July 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

My friend Samia is alive, well and working in Hurghada! Will be seeing her on Wednesday, will pass on your regards if you like. She is just back from the UK so is probably busy at work at the moment.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trixy
Member # 8325

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trixy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Semsema,
yes please give reguards to samia,i was really concerned for her well being,im glad and happy she is ok!
Prayers and thoughts to all who were affected by everything that has happened everywhere..
Trix

Posts: 25 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Trixy.. thanks for your concern.. its nice to know people care!!
Yep.. I was in London for the bombs... As soon as I get back to the Red Sea, it gets bombed!! Are they following me around???
Of course, same as everybody, my heart goes out to the victims and their families, we can just pray that the evil b astards concerned are brought to justice.... here or in the afterlife!!
Ya Sem.. see you Wednesday, inshallah!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, sear Samia, you are completely right, those people are LOUSY UNPROFESSIONAL BASTARDS .......FOR MISSING YA.
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Well, sear Samia, you are completely right, those people are LOUSY UNPROFESSIONAL BASTARDS .......FOR MISSING YA.

Errmmmm.... have I done something to upset you, corvinous???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trixy
Member # 8325

Rate Member
Take no notice Samia,
those people are twisted morons for trying to destroy the lives of innocents all set on trying to help those in the locality !
Trix

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your sick and mean corvinous or whatever your name is ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

Oh u mean in Charm el shiek

66 egyptian's... u call that missing

muslim kill muslim ...the muslim brotherhood

A sad day ..

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com