EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mubarak or Nour, Who's gonna win the race?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mubarak or Nour, Who's gonna win the race?
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think is gonna win the coming presidential election and who are you likely to choose??
Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
Who do you think is gonna win the coming presidential election and who are you likely to choose??

is there even a race? its all a show, mubarak ofcourse!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
is there even a race? its all a show, mubarak ofcourse!!

I know it is, but what if it isn't, who would you prefer to win??

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know it is, but what if it isn't, who would you prefer to win??

to be quiet honest neither. the thing is mubarak is so clever he made such strict rules for the candidates that mnde it so difficult for really good people to come out. did you see today's newspapers, did you see the bozos that are submitting for the presidency. one guy said he dreamt of the number "171" which turned up to be the number of the builing the cadidates submit their forms and thats why he wants to run. can you imagine an idiot like that ruling egypt?! i have alot of faith in egypt, and i believe that egypt has alot more to offer than those two!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
quote:
to be quiet honest neither. the thing is mubarak is so clever he made such strict rules for the candidates that mnde it so difficult for really good people to come out. did you see today's newspapers, did you see the bozos that are submitting for the presidency. one guy said he dreamt of the number "171" which turned up to be the number of the builing the cadidates submit their forms and thats why he wants to run. can you imagine an idiot like that ruling egypt?! i have alot of faith in egypt, and i believe that egypt has alot more to offer than those two!

Yeah, I've heard about that guy and I believe it's part of Mubarak's show to convince people that he's the only one who's qualified to rule Egypt. and that's why I consider Mubarak and Nour the only qualified and serious candidates.

The matter is that I believe that Egyptian people should vote for Nour as Mubarak's main rival. Because it's not time for Egyptian te get their revenge on the National Democratic Party after 25 years of poverty,corruption etc.

Even if the results is going to be faked, let's put them in a position that they have to fake the results to win. If he's gonna win anyway. Let's make it the hard way

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
sorry, I meant to get their revenge on the NDP (typing mistake)
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah, I've heard about that guy and I believe it's part of Mubarak's show to convince people that he's the only one who's qualified to rule Egypt. and that's why I consider Mubarak and Nour the only qualified and serious candidates.

The matter is that I believe that Egyptian people should vote for Nour as Mubarak's main rival. Because it's not time for Egyptian te get their revenge on the National Democratic Party after 25 years of poverty,corruption etc.

Even if the results is going to be faked, let's put them in a position that they have to fake the results to win. If he's gonna win anyway. Let's make it the hard way

yes but the thing is nour is very corrupt too, i don't think the fabrication of the membership of his party is (metlaf2a) i think he did commit that crime.
what's funny is mubarak is using the terrorist attack on sharm for his campaign, a friend of mine was in sharm that the peace walk after the attack turned into a chanting about mubaraks glory.
while at the same time, ever since he announced that hes running again, there's been a riot in tahrir square. i think its three days now, non stop, the people are sleeping in the streets and not going home. the longest riot i ever heard of, but i'm only 25

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes but the thing is nour is very corrupt too, i don't think the fabrication of the membership of his party is (metlaf2a) i think he did commit that crime.
what's funny is mubarak is using the terrorist attack on sharm for his campaign, a friend of mine was in sharm that the peace walk after the attack turned into a chanting about mubaraks glory.
while at the same time, ever since he announced that hes running again, there's been a riot in tahrir square. i think its three days now, non stop, the people are sleeping in the streets and not going home. the longest riot i ever heard of, but i'm only 25

I hope Mubarak doesn't join the GWB and Putin bandwagon against terrorism. It would be horrible for Mubarak to end his reign (and I meant reign) on the terrorism note.

I have a heavy feeling that security was loosened to allow these attacks to reaffirm pressure on the public to accept Mubarak for one more term. Let alone the international political community to accept another term of Mubarak.

its a conspiracy, but its been done before.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I hope Mubarak doesn't join the GWB and Putin bandwagon against terrorism. It would be horrible for Mubarak to end his reign (and I meant reign) on the terrorism note.

I have a heavy feeling that security was loosened to allow these attacks to reaffirm pressure on the public to accept Mubarak for one more term. Let alone the international political community to accept another term of Mubarak.

its a conspiracy, but its been done before.

you know many people did say mubarak might have had something to do with it. which can explain how 400 tons of explosives passed the security and checkpoints. however, its a bit farfetched because i don't think he would ruin egypts' tourism for years just to get reelected. if we had a democracy maybe he would do that to push the people to vote for him. however, this entire election is a show. he has egypt under his arms he doesn't have to do something like that to stay in the office.

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
quote:
you know many people did say mubarak might have had something to do with it. which can explain how 400 tons of explosives passed the security and checkpoints. however, its a bit farfetched because i don't think he would ruin egypts' tourism for years just to get reelected. if we had a democracy maybe he would do that to push the people to vote for him. however, this entire election is a show. he has egypt under his arms he doesn't have to do something like that to stay in the office.

7aya, Its not under his arms as it used to be 10 or 15 years ago...believe me...He's not as powerful as before.

but I don't see a point of voting for him to protect us from terrorism while all the terrorist attacks that happened in Egypt happened in his ruling period.

I can not see a connection between sharm-elsheikh attacks and the next elections. On the other hand, It would be a bad point in his record that he failed to protect the most important touristic city in the middle east.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah, you've got a point. But it would be easier to carry on corruption in some sectors of the government as long as Mubarak stays in power.

Its not really Mubarak but the people behind him. I am thinking the military and the agriculture department. Its strange how the entire blame lot went on the minister of agriculture's shoulders. I am sure its far more entrenched.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I don't think its right and fair to pursue an election like that. One Egyptian told me, what should we do? Everyone knows that Mubarak will be re-elected. And weren't there discussions about having younger people on top of Egyptian's new government? Think about the protesters who get each time beaten up on the street when speaking up.

About the Sharm incident, its just that many things in Egypt are totally disorganized. They have the force to make the country more safe but its not used wisely. Any news on possible subjects of the attacks? Is there any safe major lead so far? Its been now ten days since the horrible crimes occured.....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I don't think its right and fair to pursue an election like that. One Egyptian told me, what should we do? Everyone knows that Mubarak will be re-elected. And weren't there discussions about having younger people on top of Egyptian's new government? Think about the protesters who get each time beaten up on the street when speaking up.

About the Sharm incident, its just that many things in Egypt are totally disorganized. They have the force to make the country more safe but its not used wisely. Any news on possible subjects of the attacks? Is there any safe major lead so far? Its been now ten days since the horrible crimes occured.....

--------------------------------------------
hmmmmmm
sounds like bush and clinton...hmmmm wonder??

same thing leaders do make there country in fear.. and the quickly ride in one there invisible horse and save the people

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

why 7aya do u think that nour is corrupted???????????? I don't think that that he committed that crime, why should he? ppl adore him, he dosen't need to fabricate anything especially if he was intended to be a candidate, even if he was corrupted shouldn't he be more carful? but try to think why now, why the case appeared suddenly now? why the roumers fill the whole country that he is an american agent & that rice came from the states for the sole purpose of meeting him, why now?????????? why many ppl came to believe that he is an isreali agent??? if nour is corrupted what about mubarak????????????

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I don't think mubarak planed for those attacks, he's too weak to do that, he can't face other countries, he fears them soooooo much, plus those explosives r hard to get in but not impossible especially if the (el-badw) helped them.
but any way we all can foretel who is going to win, that's if nour succeded in the first stages,they might say that he has a case concerning (against) hounor, so he propably will not continue.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is still under dictatorship thats the problem, Mubarak and its people pulling all the strings. I remember an article not long time ago that the US were urging Egypt to have fair elections since both countries have great ties to each other.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my humble private opinion dictatorships are never "establised" - they are accepted. People either accept or do not accept, and Egyptians have accepted, until now. The democracy that Mubarak tries to introduce is actually false democracy because you cannot "establish" democracy either (like you cannot in Iraq). Democracy is an attitude and it must grow from the grassroots.

The rality is there are no equal competitors to Mubarak and there cannot be realistically, too, because an overly strong (or perceived and believed as such) leader does not let them grow beside himself. But it is NOT his personal will that these other leaders have not grown, but it is a collective will of Egyptian people that you have wanted to believe you have one leader who is a superperson and no one else can possible compare. It is in your own mentality and you will not overcome it before september, of course not. It'll take years or tens of years.

The one good thing is that if men believe they are BIG they also make big deeds and if these are positive then they are often noble deeds. Small men do small things if they do anything at all. I come from a country where everoune is so equally small that we have the exact opposite problem that we have noone to choos ebecause we could choose anyone, we perceive all are equally "small" - not so happy situation either. I'd prefer a country where all people are equally big and also perceive any kind of other people as equally big. The way it really is, too, if we stretch to realise the capacity nature has given us.

Almost forgot: I understand the impatience, but you must take responsibility in the situation where you have palyed your own role by accepting this situation so far. Changes do not have be armed or forced or in any way violent if you will and want make them softly and patiently but you need to watch a bit longer ahead and not wait until all pressure builds up. I think (but don't know) Mubarak's proposal abou tmultiple candadates might be just one such foresight - he must have got some political experience through all these years and must see the old ways do not work so well any more. And who would want to go into history as a hated or upturned leader???

Your responsibility now is to control your extreme urges and use your heads. anby new person who come sup - is he really capable of leading your country? Or is he a weakie who may indeed lead you into turmoil, even if he sincerely wishes well just because he lacks the authority and decisiveness and unruly people just take upper hand. Does he have or is he likely to gain the trust of not only people who vote but also the millions and millions of bureaucrats, the military etc - the whole state system? Is he able to command authority to the state decisions??

You need to take long time and more patience and start noticing and nurturing these new future leaders, big men and women of the world, NOW! But until then - just proceed very carefully, to avoid from pushing from one extreme into the other, and you are not ready for the other yet.

You may be actually helped by the fact that for a large part of your people there is still one ultimate authority - the god - and hopefully its rules will be followed then, but as we see from practice, these rules are very WIDELY interpretable. God is also in the same time the burden on your way towards denocracy because how can one believe responsibility lies within himself, if he believes it lies in god and he himself is helpless? These 2 - belief in oneself and belief in god, are completely contradictory beliefs.
Love!!!

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 03 August 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050808/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_presidential_candidate;_ylt=AvrmHK.jJKhEnMj9C5aEeyFvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Its not really Mubarak but the people behind him. I am thinking the military and the agriculture department. Its strange how the entire blame lot went on the minister of agriculture's shoulders. I am sure its far more entrenched.

Sonomod, I've missed out on that scandal around the minister of Agriculture. Could you (or anyone else) please fill me in?
I'm particularly interested because my uncle, an ex-minister, has landed in jail for 10 years for claims of corruption, after he had said out loud to an annoying officer in the airport that he was already an army officer when Mubarak was still peeing in his barbatooz (diapers).

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
http://www.elghad.com/images/Defining_Tomorrow.pdf

an interview with mona makram ebeid(secretary general of el-ghaD) contains useful information about the party and the basic outlines of el-ghad's platform

Legal-Consultant
Member # 7961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legal-Consultant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends,

i think the change is a must .. and Ayman Nour will be very high competeive to Moubarek ,

Even it will be there loss for Ayman But Believe me , Egypt will win alot of changes

Posts: 26 | From: Alex,Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Sonomod, I've missed out on that scandal around the minister of Agriculture. Could you (or anyone else) please fill me in?
I'm particularly interested because my uncle, an ex-minister, has landed in jail for 10 years for claims of corruption, after he had said out loud to an annoying officer in the airport that he was already an army officer when Mubarak was still peeing in his barbatooz (diapers).

youssef wali, the former minister of agriculture, and 16 others is on trial on a variety of charges that include bribery, and the allowing of carcenogenic pesticides to enter the country.

real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first of all i wanna thank all sisters and brothers on board
2nd i think Mubarak is not an irresponsible kid 2 get involved in such polls wz out a 100% certain believe tht its already done..ppl i wanna remind u tht he still in office,the media got his back,the whole governmental offices cant say no,its not tht easy...
yes ppl are frustrated and in gthe same time they are scared of the unknown..u cnt find a clear answer 4 such situation ppl are confused and hesitated some are saying its ok just leave him in da office ..its 2 late 4 things 2 be fixed at least we know wht he is doing ,different group insist on kicking him out and they got tht thread of hope tht things would be ok in our corrupted-system country ..ppl under poverty line always blame him 4 no reason even if the didnt get a microbus 2 pick them up they curse him out but i dont think such group are tht effective though they are the majority u can see them all over cairo ang giza where life is being hard...
so just let it go and pray God 2 avoid any harm 4 our ppl no more political prisoners no more bullshit..........
peace

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
US official calls for free, fair Egypt presidential vote Thu Aug 18, 3:03 PM ET

CAIRO (AFP) - A top US official said that Washington would attentively follow Egypt's first contested presidential election in September as he called for a free and fair vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We would like to see an election process here that is open, transparent. We would like to see the opposition and governing parties have a chance to express their views in every manner possible," US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Welch told a Cairo press conference.

"There are some interesting changes going on here, which Egyptians themselves are pushing forward. These are decisions that are in the hands of the Egyptian people. We will watch. We're quite interested, of course," he added.

Welch, who was speaking after talks with Egypt's Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif, said that the country's quest for democracy was likely to reflect on neighboring Arab countries.

Free and fair elections in Egypt are "incredibly important for building the future of democracy in this country and, of course, elsewhere in the area," he said, adding that "the eyes of many are upon Egypt."

Under heightened domestic and US pressure for democratic reforms, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak agreed earlier this year to allow a referendum on whether to permit a multi-candidate presidential election for the first time.

Voters overwhelmingly approved the change in May.

Until now Egyptians had only been able to say yes or no to a single candidate appointed by parliament, which is dominated by Mubarak's National Democratic Party.

However, opposition parties have said the reform does not go far enough because it severely restricts candidates from mounting any serious challenge to the 77-year-old leader, who plans to run for a fifth six-year term against nine challengers.

Mubarak pledged Wednesday in a speech that kicked off his campaign that the September 7 election "will be fair, free and transparent."

However, Mubarak's office has refused to allow international observers to monitor the election

Yahoo News, 18.08.2005

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
US official calls for free, fair Egypt presidential vote Thu Aug 18, 3:03 PM ET

CAIRO (AFP) - A top US official said that Washington would attentively follow Egypt's first contested presidential election in September as he called for a free and fair vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We would like to see an election process here that is open, transparent. We would like to see the opposition and governing parties have a chance to express their views in every manner possible," US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Welch told a Cairo press conference.

"There are some interesting changes going on here, which Egyptians themselves are pushing forward. These are decisions that are in the hands of the Egyptian people. We will watch. We're quite interested, of course," he added.

Welch, who was speaking after talks with Egypt's Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif, said that the country's quest for democracy was likely to reflect on neighboring Arab countries.

Free and fair elections in Egypt are "incredibly important for building the future of democracy in this country and, of course, elsewhere in the area," he said, adding that "the eyes of many are upon Egypt."

Under heightened domestic and US pressure for democratic reforms, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak agreed earlier this year to allow a referendum on whether to permit a multi-candidate presidential election for the first time.

Voters overwhelmingly approved the change in May.

Until now Egyptians had only been able to say yes or no to a single candidate appointed by parliament, which is dominated by Mubarak's National Democratic Party.

However, opposition parties have said the reform does not go far enough because it severely restricts candidates from mounting any serious challenge to the 77-year-old leader, who plans to run for a fifth six-year term against nine challengers.

Mubarak pledged Wednesday in a speech that kicked off his campaign that the September 7 election "will be fair, free and transparent."

However, Mubarak's office has refused to allow international observers to monitor the election

Yahoo News, 18.08.2005

it doesn't matter what the US wants. whats important is us egyptians. if we don't demand free, fair and democratic elections, we will never get it. no matter how much the US puts pressure on the government

best

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my syrian neighbor told me a joke:

ra2ees el wozara: ya syadt el rayes mesh 3ayez t2ool kelma akhira lelsha3b?

Mubarak: Lieh? ..howa el sha3b raye7 fein?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
my syrian neighbor told me a joke:

ra2ees el wozara: ya syadt el rayes mesh 3ayez t2ool kelma akhira lelsha3b?

Mubarak: Lieh? ..howa el sha3b raye7 fein?

i heard it but in another form. mubarak kan a3ed feh betu we sema3 dawsha kteera, fa sa2l ya gam3a howa feeh eh bara? alolo asl el sha3b gay ye weda3ak ya rayes. fa alohom, leh howa el sha3b raye7 fen??

Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Manoesh (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
7aya, Its not under his arms as it used to be 10 or 15 years ago...believe me...He's not as powerful as before.

but I don't see a point of voting for him to protect us from terrorism while all the terrorist attacks that happened in Egypt happened in his ruling period.

I can not see a connection between sharm-elsheikh attacks and the next elections. On the other hand, It would be a bad point in his record that he failed to protect the most important touristic city in the middle east.

I think Mubarak was behind it...he watned to throw a George Bush...kind of like 9/11.Bomb the people...scare them shitless...then come out of your cave like a lion and roar...I WILL PROTECT MY PEOPLE...WE SHALL NOT TOLERATE TERRORIST ATTACKS!...DUH...but it's not going to work.The problem for him is that he has to win...because if he doesnt...he's dead meat...he won't be able to live here in Egypt..because he will be a normal civilian...so it will be open sesame for those who want revenge...he cant live outside either because the ones who had to run away frm their country because of him will take revenge.Do you kow of any country that do not have Egyptians.MMMMM think he should go to the rainforest...He and Susan can go play Tarzan and Jane

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
hi i just want to add, that today i saw something that made me want to puke. while in mohandseen i saw big posters of mubarak written on them "ro2yet ka2d, ebda3 sha3b" what ro2ya, what ebda3? who are they fooling?! plus doesnt the election law give the right for all candidates to have equal publicity? well i didn't see any posters of nour or gomaa! just mubarak!
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7aya:

While I was watching el hurra channel, I saw sth worse!
I saw my feminist previous manager in cairo, who used to scream out loud for social development in Egypt holding a poster of him and screaming "YA MUBARAK YA TAYAR E7NA WARAK 3ALA KHAT EL NAR"
El set el mohaza2a!
And btw...heya merasha7a nafsaha fe entekhabat magles el sha3b!!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
7aya:

While I was watching el hurra channel, I saw sth worse!
I saw my feminist previous manager in cairo, who used to scream out loud for social development in Egypt holding a poster of him and screaming "YA MUBARAK YA TAYAR E7NA WARAK 3ALA KHAT EL NAR"
El set el mohaza2a!
And btw...heya merasha7a nafsaha fe entekhabat magles el sha3b!!!!

oh i saw even worse! i was reading masry el yom, and found an article where mohamed tantawi sheikh el azhar is saying he is 100% behind mubarak and there is no room for any other opponent in the azhar, like he owns the azhar that bloody hypocrite. how can he use his position, as a religous figure, and lie like that!!

penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Legal-Consultant:
Friends,

i think the change is a must .. and Ayman Nour will be very high competeive to Moubarek ,

Even it will be there loss for Ayman But Believe me , Egypt will win alot of changes

I do agree with u 100% nour is the best candidate, hope he can make it.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by penelope:

I do agree with u 100% nour is the best candidate, hope he can make it.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah penelope!!! HOW ARE YOU??? been missing you sooooo much! ya binti inti ro7ty feen? leeky wa7sha

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sara miss u a lot, sorry but as u know I went on a vacation for about a week then when I came back I got sick then the kids, I read that u r leaving on tus., leaving for ireland? best wishes to u & all ur family.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com