EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » About Egyptians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About Egyptians
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptians is a sick demented perverted fool in the need of attention of the bad kind so lets not reply to his post every time we do we are just feeding his sick mind…

What do you think?

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bratkota:
Egyptians is a sick demented perverted fool in the need of attention of the bad kind so lets not reply to his post every time we do we are just feeding his sick mind…

What do you think?

YOU'VE GOT MY VOTE!

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been asking people do do this for some time...
He's getting off on the replies...
He's a sicko, a paedophile and a loser!!!
Maybe he needs a trip to the vet!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i think i gave him the best advice ever. he can go to a plastic surgoun and have breast implants done and they'd be his to see and fondle whenever he wants!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bratkota:

What do you think?

Good, girls let's talk more about him and develop it into a really lengthy post!

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com