EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What Stores are in Citystars Mall?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Stores are in Citystars Mall?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 5 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there an online listing anywhere? I found the citystars website, but it says it's still under construction.

Thanks!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are all the western brands that you would find in any western mall you can even buy western style funiture and they are putting in a spinneys suppermarket market which is great no more long trips to carrefour there are also 13 cinemas
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they just got a new opening of Mango store..but man its expensive!! the once i can remember is Red earth, Mobaco, Leather Home, Glitter, DalyDress, Puma, Nike, and there is also on the restaurant floor many khan il khalili look alikes stores. and lets see if I remember more... Mo & Mo, Safari...yes thats about all i can remember now..I hope it helps.
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you tell me where this mall is? I have been to Cairo many times so far, but I am a bit "out of information" concerning shopping malls. Thank you
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
Could you tell me where this mall is? I have been to Cairo many times so far, but I am a bit "out of information" concerning shopping malls. Thank you

Its in Medinat Nasser. When you take a taxi just tell him to drive you to City stars where the new Hilton hotel is. I am sure you will like it

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com