EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » just been to cairo 4 the first time!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: just been to cairo 4 the first time!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Sorry but I dont consider arab countries different from us, we are all the sam nation, I look at it as capital holders employ people within the same nation and culture, in an arab country I can't be called a "camel" or taken for a terrorist for I am Muslim, or when I want to marry a girl I won't be accused to be a "visa seeker" sooooooooooo many things are not but meaning that arabs are one family no matter what, I am speaking about Westerners setteling here.

If the people I saw in sharm el-sheik were from arab countries I would never complain about it, I would say they work here and we work on their lands too, fair. but as for westerners, they just filter the best of us to allow be on their soil and allow any living being from their nations to come have a whole business here and guess what, when they come here to own businesses they limit recruitment to their natives and never allow "strangers"..... "us" the natives and owners of the country to be on their staffs unless as Temporary slaves.
It is too unfair to be....

Oh obviously you havent seen the way how the egyptians get treated in Dubai. or how saudi ppl look down to egyptians. and how they when they visit in the summer belive that they own this place and that they ar worth more than everything.
you know you sound just like the guy here in Oslo, called Carl I.Hagen who is the biggest racist in norway. he said the same sentence as you. he said i dont mind european countries, we are as one. But foreigners from the thirf world, no they destroy our country.
wake up, and see that the world isnt what you wish it to be. you cant blame everything on foreigners what your country cannot seem to repair. just like ppl here cannot blame you or me for all the terrorist bombings. If you want to see what is really sad in egypt, why dont you go on summer time to al haram and see how many drunken saudis are there or what about the Fridays boat and their crazy dancing and emaratian music? you see you think that the countries that surround you like you, no thats false, they give you a smile only so that you can work for them as slaves.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am sure any one from my country prefer to be mistreated by our cousins than by strangers, like the Egyptian proverb say..."I am with my brother against my cousin and with my cousin against starngers"

oh well if thats way you like it. Good for you. its getting rather late now, and I have work to do tomorrow. good night for now.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

you're stabburn!!!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Good night or better make it guten nacht

Its god natt in norwegian. bes tesba7 3ala 7'eir is better.. yalla mr.stabburnness take care

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
No, this is another mistake, I am Ahmed, Stubborn is my cousin.. LOL

and I thought that was your middle name. but okey nighty night

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
According to your thread, I dont think you will be sleeping......... I wish you will sleep cause at least i won't be able to sleep for you, I dont sleep enough for myself already......... try the idea given to you by RiverOfLove, I liked it and you liked it too.......

yes i didnt sleep. But riveroflove's idea wont work for me. I get dizzy of rocking chairs!!
how is cousin Stabburness doing

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Well, he is not ok few days now, things he decided to quit thinking about but are coming back, he is not sure yet if it is true or just it is the past's ghost!!! Or may be it is a "birth" of a new thing that never was born yet and had to take some time to be born as precious unique things tae much time to be so as to be for ever.... I really dont know.

Why this confusion Corvinous? You need to be focused for us to discuss!!!
Tell cousin Staburness to take things easily, even though I dont know what is the cause of him being not ok. whatever he is worried about will work out in its way.
But tell me what does Corvinous mean?
You asked about my Serendipity,
Serendipity is the act of finding something valuable or delightful when you are not looking for it.There you have it! taken right from the dictionary!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Corvinous means Core which is the heart and Vin which is in French Wine, but both make a new meaning which is SO Precious Drops of a Holy Drink Fallen into the Mouth Of a Sleeping Human under a Tree, and from the other side I saw a movie whose main personality had that name and he was a mix of different types of monsters and human parents, he was saved and was given the strength of all those races by a so Wonderful lady who belong herself to one of those races but was forced to be a monster, even though she was so sweet and fair, and she was so loved by one of her race but was disliking him very much for he is too mean for her......

By the way I LOVED your posts on the thread about the first night after wedding, my cousin shares same values and views with you and never gave up having them into presevation like good wine ........

Cool name, with a very nice meaning. and thanks for the compliment from your cousin
So tell me how is he doing now actually

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com