EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ALL OF MEMBERS HERE, PLZ READ THIS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ALL OF MEMBERS HERE, PLZ READ THIS
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how are you

i hope all of you doing well. this is my 2nd day of me using the ES. it is really wonderfully even if there are some ppl have mocky way in their reply. but the spirit of soul here is so lovely,i really felt like we are a one soul family, even if we do have differ oldes...

i liked to have a suggestion, what if we made this spirit real, hearable, and more deeper.. what if we had a life meeting in any place in egypt every week, 2 weeks or even couple of months...

IT IS NOT A CRAZY SOUND?

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well river of love, some girls already met, but the prblem is that most of the members don't live in egypt, even those who do don't live in the same city, so if u intend to make ur suggestion come true it'll be v. hard but any way try it, by the way r u a male or a female?
Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we could overcome of being some ppl out Egypt. this will happen by make members in each country meet each other. then they post their feelings, and what happened in this meeting so the others will share..

it will be so lovely a sound of being one bigh family

quote:
Originally posted by penelope:
well river of love, some girls already met, but the prblem is that most of the members don't live in egypt, even those who do don't live in the same city, so if u intend to make ur suggestion come true it'll be v. hard but any way try it, by the way r u a male or a female?

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riveroflove, I want to apologize for what i said about you before. I didnt mean to be rude. Just joking with you. and honestly because its a bit diff to understand the meaning of your text its very easy to misunderstand your goal and think that you are not being serious.
so again my apologeze.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

hey come on, it is okay

just ask abt more clearation, if u dont understand my text...

nice meeting you here
Allah please us
and thanks for respectable applogize

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Riveroflove, I want to apologize for what i said about you before. I didnt mean to be rude. Just joking with you. and honestly because its a bit diff to understand the meaning of your text its very easy to misunderstand your goal and think that you are not being serious.
so again my apologeze.

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
how are you

i hope all of you doing well. this is my 2nd day of me using the ES. it is really wonderfully even if there are some ppl have mocky way in their reply. but the spirit of soul here is so lovely,i really felt like we are a one soul family, even if we do have differ oldes...

i liked to have a suggestion, what if we made this spirit real, hearable, and more deeper.. what if we had a life meeting in any place in egypt every week, 2 weeks or even couple of months...

IT IS NOT A CRAZY SOUND?

I don't really think it's a good idea....girls here will think that you're trying to pick them up....you're lucky that sonomod haven't read your proposal

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akeeed la2222 no meetings before i come to cairo blash nadalah meen awelha
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
akeeed la2222 no meetings before i come to cairo blash nadalah meen awelha

this time I hope, you can join our little club
but I hope it will be on December. Cause thats when I will be heading back to Cairo.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
I don't really think it's a good idea....girls here will think that you're trying to pick them up....

Can't we even dream a little gosh darn it????

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com