This is topic ALL OF MEMBERS HERE, PLZ READ THIS in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006856

Posted by river_0f_l0ve (Member # 8638) on :

how are you

i hope all of you doing well. this is my 2nd day of me using the ES. it is really wonderfully even if there are some ppl have mocky way in their reply. but the spirit of soul here is so lovely,i really felt like we are a one soul family, even if we do have differ oldes...

i liked to have a suggestion, what if we made this spirit real, hearable, and more deeper.. what if we had a life meeting in any place in egypt every week, 2 weeks or even couple of months...

IT IS NOT A CRAZY SOUND?

Posted by penelope (Member # 7434) on :

well river of love, some girls already met, but the prblem is that most of the members don't live in egypt, even those who do don't live in the same city, so if u intend to make ur suggestion come true it'll be v. hard but any way try it, by the way r u a male or a female?

we could overcome of being some ppl out Egypt. this will happen by make members in each country meet each other. then they post their feelings, and what happened in this meeting so the others will share..

it will be so lovely a sound of being one bigh family

quote:
Originally posted by penelope:
well river of love, some girls already met, but the prblem is that most of the members don't live in egypt, even those who do don't live in the same city, so if u intend to make ur suggestion come true it'll be v. hard but any way try it, by the way r u a male or a female?

Posted by Serendipity (Member # 7211) on :

Riveroflove, I want to apologize for what i said about you before. I didnt mean to be rude. Just joking with you. and honestly because its a bit diff to understand the meaning of your text its very easy to misunderstand your goal and think that you are not being serious.
so again my apologeze.

hey come on, it is okay

just ask abt more clearation, if u dont understand my text...

nice meeting you here
Allah please us
and thanks for respectable applogize

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Riveroflove, I want to apologize for what i said about you before. I didnt mean to be rude. Just joking with you. and honestly because its a bit diff to understand the meaning of your text its very easy to misunderstand your goal and think that you are not being serious.
so again my apologeze.

Posted by odiab84 (Member # 8455) on :

quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
how are you

i hope all of you doing well. this is my 2nd day of me using the ES. it is really wonderfully even if there are some ppl have mocky way in their reply. but the spirit of soul here is so lovely,i really felt like we are a one soul family, even if we do have differ oldes...

i liked to have a suggestion, what if we made this spirit real, hearable, and more deeper.. what if we had a life meeting in any place in egypt every week, 2 weeks or even couple of months...

IT IS NOT A CRAZY SOUND?

I don't really think it's a good idea....girls here will think that you're trying to pick them up....you're lucky that sonomod haven't read your proposal

Posted by sorsor (Member # 7639) on :

akeeed la2222 no meetings before i come to cairo blash nadalah meen awelha

Posted by Serendipity (Member # 7211) on :

quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
akeeed la2222 no meetings before i come to cairo blash nadalah meen awelha

this time I hope, you can join our little club
but I hope it will be on December. Cause thats when I will be heading back to Cairo.

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
I don't really think it's a good idea....girls here will think that you're trying to pick them up....

Can't we even dream a little gosh darn it????

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com