EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » RECRUITING TEACHERS NOW. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RECRUITING TEACHERS NOW.
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thx to the ppl who i interviewed for Teaching positions at the Private British Language School on the West coast of Alexandria.
I am still in need of 2 more teachers. For English and maths too, if necessary. The positions are full-time. Mother tongue English ppl are especially welcomed.
Please email me melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Many thx to the ppl who i interviewed for Teaching positions at the Private British Language School on the West coast of Alexandria.
I am still in need of 2 more teachers. For English and maths too, if necessary. The positions are full-time. Mother tongue English ppl are especially welcomed.

Poppy, I sent you my resume. Good luck with recruiting.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah Thx Snoozin, jus got one from Habiba (family name) is that u?
No probs, if not...its the only one today tho..so far

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habiba1
Member # 7221

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habiba1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah Thx Snoozin, jus got one from Habiba (family name) is that u?
No probs, if not...its the only one today tho..so far

Poppy that's me .

I was offered a teaching position at Pioneers School in Mandara, but I havent accepted it yet.

Is this the British Language School in Agamy? I will email you my phone number because I'm in Alex now. Thanks

Posts: 81 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Habiba, not to be too specific here, about the area...yeah its right next to it.
Ok if its mobile an not landline, gonna sms with u then k

Habiba1
Member # 7221

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habiba1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Habiba, not to be too specific here, about the area...yeah its right next to it.
Ok if its mobile an not landline, gonna sms with u then k

No its a land line, not a mobile. Email me your mobile, I have a calling card, because I dont have a mobile yet.

Posts: 81 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Poppy, I sent you my resume. Good luck with recruiting.

Snoozin, i don't appear to have received your resume yet then. Maybe u can resend?

Any that we don't need now, can be put on record for future reference BTW.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Snoozin, i don't appear to have received your resume yet then. Maybe u can resend?

Any that we don't need now, can be put on record for future reference BTW.

Sure thing. Future reference would be just great, too! Thanks!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habiba1:
No its a land line, not a mobile. Email me your mobile, I have a calling card, because I dont have a mobile yet.

Already emailed u details an interview date k. see u soon i hope

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Sure thing. Future reference would be just great, too! Thanks!

K got it Snoozin, are u in Alex now? coz i can offer u immediate interview if so ...

Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pity this job is in Alex otherwise i would have definitely applied. Do you know what my chances of getting an English teaching job in Cairo would be? I have the CELTA (pass B) with 7 months teaching experience at a University here.. also have a bachelor of commerce (honours). I have applied to almost every school and university in Cairo and as my younger cousins in Egypt go to international schools my family there have taken my resume there as well. The only job offers i have gotten are from International House and some place called IBI The instructive british institute.. but my family checked IBI out and said it didn't seem like a reputable sort of place.. also the salaries seem to be very low. Any advice you can offer i would really appreciate.
Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi poppy,

This is great, you recruit people for English?
I have many years to go to be an English Teacher, I need to go to university, get a CELTA or TESOL, and after that try to gain teaching experience.

I know this is not a career center , but would greatly appreciate if you can tell me:

-What are the salary like for English teachers in Alexandria? Can it increase [ ie promotion, more teaching experinces, etc etc]

-What makes a candidate stick out from the crowd?

In my visit/holiday to Egypt I done some volunteering in my spare time teaching youths English, I loved it!

But when I greaduate, enshaAllah, all I know that I want to live and work in Egypt, I only see being a teacher as the most suitable job for me, and I would like to be well prepared.

So if you can kindly suggest any steps/qualification I can take before coming over

Thanks

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habiba1
Member # 7221

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leila:
It's a pity this job is in Alex otherwise i would have definitely applied. Do you know what my chances of getting an English teaching job in Cairo would be? I have the CELTA (pass B) with 7 months teaching experience at a University here.. also have a bachelor of commerce (honours). I have applied to almost every school and university in Cairo and as my younger cousins in Egypt go to international schools my family there have taken my resume there as well. The only job offers i have gotten are from International House and some place called IBI The instructive british institute.. but my family checked IBI out and said it didn't seem like a reputable sort of place.. also the salaries seem to be very low. Any advice you can offer i would really appreciate.

Leila the CELTA certificate is mainly for teaching adults, its pretty useless for the primary schools you've applied to, that's probably why you only received offers from Adult Language Institutes. Egypt is one of those countries it comes down to who you know, when getting a job. Otherwise if they hire you from overseas they find you more valueable.

Kamal211, I know you addressed this to Poppy, but I'll try to answer it based on my own experience. I am a certified middle school teacher in the U.S. which means that I can teach any subject grades 4 to 8. I have 4 years experience teaching 8th grade Science and American History. Schools in Egypt that offer the American diploma usually look for teachers with my qualifications or better. These are the schools that pay the most, because in order to offer the American diploma, they have to prove to our Department of Education that they have X amount of certified American teachers working for them. The schools that offer this are mainly International Schools, not to be confused with Language schools that only offer the English Language classes.

The 2 highest paying schools in Alexandria that offer the American Diploma are Shutz and Alexandria International School, both pay you in American dollars, tax exempt, offer housing allowances, etc. The tuition they charge to students is $12,000 US dollars a year, and only the extremely wealthy Egyptian and expat families can afford this. So these parents demand certain qualifications of these teachers, and the Department of Education demands the same in order to give them a recognized American diploma. The salaries can range for $20,000 to $45,000 U.S. dollars, and because of this, the turn over in these schools are very, very, low, they are hardly ever hiring. And when they do, they recruit directly from the states.

Then you have the Language Schools, who only teach the English language, and it usually doesnt matter if you even have a college degree mst only care about a TESOL, TEFL certificate, hire people right out of high school, usually all they care about is if English is their native language. Some don't even care about that, as many hire Egyptians that speak english. The salaries at these schools can range from 300 LE/month up to 2500 LE/month, depending on the school. Some of the institues pay a little more, but you are then teaching adults, and many of the universities want you to at least have a Master's Degree in ENGLISH, not just a master's in any subject. And they pay pretty well.

So the easiest jobs to get are the language school jobs, because the pay is low, the turn over is high, and working conditions may not be that well. Most foreigners do it just to have something to do, not for a career choice. It's not uncommon to hear about a teacher quitting in the middle of the school year. Sorry, I'm just giving you the reality. There are many teachers here to compete with, because many foreigners will take those jobs when no others are available.

Habiba1
Member # 7221

Rate Member
Oh, Poppy, thanks for taking the time to look at my certification, and the nice conversation we had, I enjoyed it.

But after further consideration, I realized the location is too far from the Montazah area where I live, and probably wouldnt be a good fit. I'd hate to think of spending half of my day stuck in traffic commuting back and forth.

I hope you find what you are searching for. Good Luck.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kamal211:
-What makes a candidate stick out from the crowd?

If he's Ahmad Nazeef

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this might sound lil bit awkward, but wqhat about French language jobs in Alexandria ? Have any idea ?

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Oh, Poppy, thanks for taking the time to look at my certification, and the nice conversation we had, I enjoyed it.

But after further consideration, I realized the location is too far from the Montazah area where I live, and probably wouldnt be a good fit. I'd hate to think of spending half of my day stuck in traffic commuting back and forth.

I hope you find what you are searching for. Good Luck.

Ya Habiba! i enjoyed our phone chat too. Thx for answering the queries and info asked on this thread, on my behalf BTW. Had a word about transportation on ur behalf today. It seems we could poss offer u some ON A DAILY BASIS, and so solve this problem. So if u r still interested come along to the interview that i emailed u about k

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I know this might sound lil bit awkward, but wqhat about French language jobs in Alexandria ? Have any idea ?

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 17 August 2005).]

How STRANGE! I think my memory must be failing me 'IN MY OLD AGE' .. I could have sworn that u wanted to go to the U.S.A.!!! Touche.

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Habiba1

Thank you for your time. I am in the UK so slime chance for the American Schools there.

I have 4 years before I go out there, I'll think of something, InshaAllah.

Maybe I'll look into another industry, like IT? Would anyone know what is the most prosperous industry, especialy for foreigners?

quote:

Kamal211, I know you addressed this to Poppy, but I'll try to answer it based on my own experience.

=========

Who is Ahmad Nazeef o_O?

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhh poppy ure one badddd badddd badddd girl,hahaha
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
ohhhhhhh poppy ure one badddd badddd badddd girl,hahaha

Yeah! well what do u expect? i am from the baddddd U.K.

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Habiba1

Thank you for your time. I am in the UK so slime chance for the American Schools there.

I have 4 years before I go out there, I'll think of something, InshaAllah.

Maybe I'll look into another industry, like IT? Would anyone know what is the most prosperous industry, especialy for foreigners?

=========

Who is Ahmad Nazeef o_O?

Hi Kamal, i worked for a time in Cairo for an oil analysis company. And I.T. is a good bet, as u can always get work in these places in Admin, and in the schools too.

Yeah! whose Ahmad Nazeef? is he handsome??? lol

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Habiba1:
[B]
Schools in Egypt that offer the American diploma usually look for teachers with my qualifications or better.

Habiba. Point of interest. Our school, although not an international one is offering the American Diploma. Its fairly recent with us. So not yet widely known.

tombsman
Member # 2841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tombsman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do u have IT or computer teaching positions?
ICDL & MCP holder..and more to come soon inshallah.

Posts: 48 | From: 6 october, giza, egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How STRANGE! I think my memory must be failing me 'IN MY OLD AGE' .. I could have sworn that u wanted to go to the U.S.A.!!! Touche.

Rien ne reste jamais toujours le meme ma cherie !!! Fleuret.

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tombsman:

I will check on this...an get back to u

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Rien ne reste jamais toujours le meme ma cherie !!! Fleuret.

For once, i agree with u...This proves it.

Originally posted by Shannon:
Hello Everyone. It has been a while since I posted here. Last time I did, I told you that I was going to Egypt to meet my internet boyfriend of the past 8 months. Well I left September 1st for Egypt. I met Moamen there in the airport in Cairo. He was so beautiful. We drove to Alexandria where I spent the most wonderful 25 days of my life. Moamen was everything he said he was and so much more. He is a very sweet man and he was a complete gentleman. He took very good care of me the whole time I was there. After about 10 days we went to Cairo and got married. The ceremony there is not quite as romantic as it would have been here at home. But I was so happy that he was my husband that it didn't really matter. His family and friends were really great and All very nice people. I found that most of the egyptian people there are very friendly and all around good people. So I just wanted to let everyone know that it worked out for me.
(For those of you who are wondering..)I felt very welcomed and very safe in Egypt. I may have felt safe because Moamen never left my side the whole time I was there. If he ever did, he would leave me in the care of one of his friends. I don't really know what I would have done if I did not have my husband as my guide and translator there. Also I am NOT a 40 year old european woman. I am 26 from America and Moamen is 23 egyptian. I also would suggest that you respect the religion and culture there. I did not go around half naked there as some of you like to think this about american girls. My arms and legs were covered and I did not smoke in the street. Anyway I had a great time and married the love of my life there in Egypt. If you have any questions or comments , Feel Free to Post. Bye-Bye.

][QUOTEOriginally posted by Corvinous:
[B] Please, me i am an egyptian guy in just the start of same story to yours, my lady is expected to be in egypt next July, and I need all help you can provide me, i need to know every one single step u have been through, information n support is all what i need.
Be free to contact me at pearlshunter@yahoo.com

bon voyage

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BON VOYAGE ;D CASONOVA....
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooooooooooooooooo You Are Amazing, where did you get that from ? I don't even remember the name of that gurl I had some talk with for few months then disappeared in the blue, that was my reason to register here and that replies to that gurl who accused me once of changing my name here and that I have been here for quite long time ........ oh Lady, you briong back to me things that I even hate to recall at all ... damn damn damn this world ... !!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God! I am so Orphin ... !!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Poppy, I am so sorry if I ever had been a stupid uneducated pig to you. Please accept my most deep-hearted apologies, you have just shown me, how respectful Lady you are, Thank you and I am sorry....

Hey by the way, I still did not get any answer for my inquirment about jobs for French speaking persons in Alexandria.

I was expecting overwhelming numbers of emails LOL ...

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 19 August 2005).]

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Poppy, I am so sorry if I ever had been a stupid uneducated pig to you. Please accept my most deep-hearted apologies, you have just shown me, how respectful Lady you are, Thank you and I am sorry....

Hey by the way, I still did not get any answer for my inquirment about jobs for French speaking persons in Alexandria.

I was expecting overwhelming numbers of emails LOL ...

YEAH! Like a typical male...u only apologize when u need something doin HUH!

Your'e jus LUCKY that i'm gettin DRUNK on the fantastic music Troubles has posted here, or i would KILL U Apology accepted.

I am already tryin to find out if we need more french teachers or not, i will know, hopefully on monday.

OVERWHELMING EMAILS??? U'll be lucky! m8
She says most sarcastically....

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YEAH! Like a typical male...u only apologize when u need something doin HUH!

Your'e jus LUCKY that i'm gettin DRUNK on the fantastic music Troubles has posted here, or i would KILL U Apology accepted.

I am already tryin to find out if we need more french teachers or not, i will know, hopefully on monday.

OVERWHELMING EMAILS??? U'll be lucky! m8
She says most sarcastically....

I swear to you, I meant every word of my apology, look what you recalled of my past posts here, it brought tears to my eyes and made me realize how much I am so bad and the world is too bad to me in return ... sad

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met a whole bunch of very awesome gurls and ladies in my life, if any other guy would find 1\4 of one of them he would have been happiest man alive, but me, I have to make hell of every lil thing ... I must go back boxing, I am unable to live with such too much energy in my heart and just make peace with myself and the whole world...
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I am the last alive being that can be a teacher, unless you need those kids no more, or you are interested to have a best talented first class assassins and criminals out of them, I mean the rest of them who remain alive and 60% of their muscles and nerves with 5 senses working ... Please find me some French speaking job that could be adequate for well conceited people.
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
I have met a whole bunch of very awesome gurls and ladies in my life, if any other guy would find 1\4 of one of them he would have been happiest man alive, but me, I have to make hell of every lil thing ... I must go back boxing, I am unable to live with such too much energy in my heart and just make peace with myself and the whole world...

hummm! thats interestin, my father woz a boxer, when in the army. Personally, i miss swimming and areobics. but i dance an walk a lot daily. I did have a punch bag in England, it woz in the shape of a man, and had the features of a man... an i used to bash the hell out of it, an feel gr8 aterwards.
Strangely tho, it had the face of a chinese guy! Would have been so much better if it had the face of an english bastardo! lol

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hummm! thats interestin, my father woz a boxer, when in the army. Personally, i miss swimming and areobics. but i dance an walk a lot daily. I did have a punch bag in England, it woz in the shape of a man, and had the features of a man... an i used to bash the hell out of it, an feel gr8 aterwards.
Strangely tho, it had the face of a chinese guy! Would have been so much better if it had the face of an english bastardo! lol

Wow, I heard Englismen are known for they are the world's first class Gentlemen though, but who knows men better than Women LOL

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
By the way, I am the last alive being that can be a teacher, unless you need those kids no more, or you are interested to have a best talented first class assassins and criminals out of them, I mean the rest of them who remain alive and 60% of their muscles and nerves with 5 senses working ... Please find me some French speaking job that could be adequate for well conceited people.

YEAH! Conceited is the word! at least u know how to decribe urself! lol But u know i never liked the way u told me, egy kids are not that clever, coz i think they r! and they learn fast!!! multi lingual too!
I will try inshallah to see if we need french teachers

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I did have a punch bag in England, it woz in the shape of a man, and had the features of a man... an i used to bash the hell out of it

LOL, Poppy. Must have been so cool. Wish I'd had one, too. My punching bag was just an ordinary one.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
LOL, Poppy. Must have been so cool. Wish I'd had one, too. My punching bag was just an ordinary one.

Yeah EFL, IT WOZ COOL! Problem woz, it had no stand. So had to hang it from nearest door frame. Conviently, the height meant my punches were in direct contact with its imaginary genitalia LOL So not only cool, but theraputic heheeee!

Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poppy - I just read your original post and was wondering if you are still looking for English teachers. If so, let me know. I'd like to find out more information. Thanks
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
poppy - I just read your original post and was wondering if you are still looking for English teachers. If so, let me know. I'd like to find out more information. Thanks

Hi Gail, can u email me ur C.V.? pls

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:

Ah! never mind...try puttin urself up for adoption Someone's bound to want u sooner or later....

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:

Ah! never mind...try puttin urself up for adoption Someone's bound to want u sooner or later....

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea, Poppy. Considering that never in a million years will he find the *perfect* wife he's looking for, adoption would be his best bet.

[This message has been edited by EFLVirgo (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Who is Ahmad Nazeef o_O?

He's the Egyptian Prime Minister. He's like 3 meters tall.

Never mind!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
He's the Egyptian Prime Minister. He's like 3 meters tall.

Never mind!

Let us always remember, body and size is insignificant, in comparison to mind and brain capacity and intellect Especially where men are concerned, agreed???

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tombsman:

Sorry tombsman, it seems we don't have any vacancies for computer teachers at present.
If and when we do, i'll post it here k

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com