EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Peace concert in Sharm tonight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peace concert in Sharm tonight
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight will see a major concert in the beautiful red sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh in support of the town and the victims of the bombings last month. Singers/stars from across the world will attend including British star, Craig David.

I just wish I could be there to show my support.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god where is it??? I still haven't found a better source of operative information than sinaitimes.com, and there the ads are the same for the 2nd year in row I think :o)

Meanwhile, I was glad to notice that my favourite arab singer Nancy (so sweet isn't she?) visited Sharm sometime before 10 Aug, and stayed at Savoy, my favourite hotel also, and just a couple of days ago the ART Sport channel broadcasted the Arab Championship League (??) in football awards and drawing new playing orders, direct from the middle of the big pool at Savoy. I love it that when Egyptians make effort, they really make effort, up to space plastic floors over flowing waters etc etc

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 25 August 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pe@rson:
Tonight will see a major concert in the beautiful red sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh in support of the town and the victims of the bombings last month. Singers/stars from across the world will attend including British star, Craig David.

I just wish I could be there to show my support.

WE WILL BE THERE

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone go? Morgan? How was it?
Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched from .. howdoyoucallthischannel??? Melodyhits or something? but was too tired to see it all and the European singers in beginning were kind of boring but the Egyptian stars in the end were really really good. I think there is not such thing as aggressivity or "malaise" or "oh I'm so fed up with the world and life" phenomenom on Arab /Egyptian music?? All your music is always happy or joyful or sometimes even sad but still kind or goodnatured. Right? I watched around 1 o clock at night and still I did not see to the end, but there was this man from the video with red mercedes sports cara (metallic) who is in love with supermodel, though I think is the most favourite scenario of Arab music videos - always the rich and the beautiful and in love, too :-))))
The girl who introduced from the scene was nice, too, but the bitches behind the scene who conducted ibnterviews were ugly, nervous and not very bright either I think, sorry for that one :-)

I do not imagine how did the crowds bear the full extent of this concert, must have been minimum 6 hours, and all were dancing and some were carrying friends on shoulders all this time!!! :-)

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched on TV--looked sooo neat, but VERY HOT!!!!
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com