EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Oh my God

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my God
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any of you have a satelite which receives the channel Al Iraqia ..turn it on now..and see what the real torture of saddams regime. Its shocking so if you have atender heart. dont watch it!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
If any of you have a satelite which receives the channel Al Iraqia ..turn it on now..and see what the real torture of saddams regime. Its shocking so if you have atender heart. dont watch it!

I'm sorry, Seren. I obviouslydon't have that channel, but we've seen documentaries on Saddam's regime here in the US on the History Channel. Very bad, breaking people's forearms by throwing cinder blocks on them was one of the more benign things I saw.

I'm really sorry.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its so shocking...its just so cruel. they showed how his men used to use knife and disform their mouths and cut of their tongue...just awful. Its unbelivable how evil humanbeings can be.
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what is even worse is that those same men have been employed by the “new regime” and are continuing with their old practices, as they couldn’t find anyone else who was willing to do the job!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

Hello Serendupity
allthought i don't like Sadam but it seems there is a new Sadam in Iraq see this link.
BY the way i don't have any bad feelings towards USA citizens. Just the people who do this kind of actions.
http://www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm

and this is the main site
http://www.albasrah.net

Best Regards
mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Hello Serendupity
allthought i don't like Sadam but it seems there is a new Sadam in Iraq see this link.
BY the way i don't have any bad feelings towards USA citizens. Just the people who do this kind of actions.
http://www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm

and this is the main site
http://www.albasrah.net

Best Regards
mohamed

-------------------------------
i am american and i can honstly say i am ashamed at my goverment for alot of things do.. in the name of money..oh ya i mean freedom..

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I am agree with mohdanwar and newcomer. The sad thing is that Iraq has became a free zone for everyone to do whatever he likes.

Everyday there is at least 2 - 3 bombings by terrorists who kill at least 20 citizens. Just days ago a close friend of the family, died and 6 others of his family members too in a bomb explosion.

Iraq has become the playground for greedy americans, iraqi murderers and terrorists.
everyone is free to do what they want.
Sad but true...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com