EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For My Daughter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For My Daughter
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like yesterday
when you were laying in my arms
my little girl
my first born
sunshine of my life
you're the sweetest thought on my mind

You started crawling
you started walking
you began talking
one smile of you could light up the dark
and if you cried
I held you close to my heart

Honey you grew up too fast
only the memories will forever last
you are a big girl now
and I am so proud of you
so go ahead and study the world
without fear, my dear

Love forever

Mom

My daughter started school today. Its a big event in a life of a child but also in the life of its parents.

Seeing my daughter sitting on the bench in the classroom brings up all the memories with her.

It saddens me that she is already so big now but I know I need to let go. My husband joked while I started crying, com'on before you know it she will have her own baby.

Its hard being a mother sometimes, so many emotions, I know she will make her way she is so smart.

And I know how my mom feels about me, deep inside I am still her little girl too.

Have a great day everyone!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 29 August 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my only child is a 16 year girl and when i look into her face i still see my little baby girl.. its hard to see ur baby grow up
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

That was so beautiful, but we have a saying:

A son's a son til he takes a wife,
But a daughter's a daughter all of her life.

You should be proud!

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

Do you know what the best part of your day will be:-

When you go to pick her up and she runs out to meet you and does not stop talking about everything she has done

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com