EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why did the American people vote for Bush? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why did the American people vote for Bush?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG] http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/images/belly-dancer-bush-2-small.gif
[/IMG]

Please tell me why, cos I'm going mad trying to figure this one out..

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 08 September 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow mykingdom, it seems the telepathy between you and i is working again. i just posted a similar thread but about mubarak
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
[IMG] http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/images/belly-dancer-bush-2-small.gif
[/IMG]

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 08 September 2005).]

All I can say about this (and I did not vote for Bush) is that the American Democratic Party is nowhere near as well organized as the Republican Party, and they did not put a particularly strong candidate up to oppose Bush.

It still boggles my mind that he won again; there was *so* much hatred for him before the election.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you on this one Snoozin and I didn't vote for Bush either. Never understood why they didn't put a stronger candidate against Bush. Hopefully the democratics are more organized for the
next election.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
Hopefully the democratics are more organized for the
next election.

Yes, we will see in good three years (hopefully) a change.

My daughter just started first grade and next to counting numbers they started already a unit about patriotism and Pres. Bush. Hm, no time is being wasted.......

By the way, are you people all aware that we have here in Germany elections next weekend and the result could be the FIRST WOMAN ever in history becoming a chancellor?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
wow mykingdom, it seems the telepathy between you and i is working again. i just posted a similar thread but about mubarak

Thank you for making that point about mubarak, nice to have a sense of balance to it.

Now we all know GWB hijacked the election in 2000 with the Florida Supreme Court and his brother.

Then again even with all the election minders flown in from Europe (mainly at white suburban polls, not urban poor districts of color election polls where most of the fruad happens, my its so nice even when the Europeans are being condescending they bow to an evil power like GWB and not point out the weak points) these former KGB offspring didn't see election fraud because they carefully chose where they were going to be located to watch the election being rigged again for the second time.

Oh its so nice how our former fuedal masters from across the pond came in person to turn their back on election fraud instead of snidely complaining about election fraud from the comforts of their nude beaches.

How nice of the 'other developed world' to take an interest.

And our former fuedal masters spent their tourism dollars during the last election in nice safe, 'white', suburban communities instead of risking their necks in poor neighborhoods of color, like where I live.

Yeah, its nice that Europeans took an interest in our corrupt system of fake democracy.

Yeah thanks again.

sarcasm

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been an ongoing subject in the states since he took office.

Most believe their vote did not even count, first election, it was Florida, second time Ohio controversy. Technically he did not win, but again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have to differ, "Republican party more organized," I highly doubt it, that is why we are in such a mess now in this country."

Unemployment at it's highest, "the middle class" suffering bad, we are the minority now. If you are in the upper-class well of course you are thriving, the working class people are suffering, bad from all his mistakes.

Well hopefully Hilary Clinton will run for President, she is strong, intelligent,and her husband was well-liked in the middle east, and had good relations.The Republican Party tried to destroy his image with the controversy.
Jimmy Carter was well-liked, John F. Kennedy," they never like when a Democrat is in power, especially a Catholic!"
Because they are for the working-class people.

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I wish Hilary would run and succeed also the next presidental elections. But I do wonder if people are ready to accept and support a woman in this position, just like if ever an Hispanic or black person would become US Pres.

Is the world in general ready for female leaders?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I wish Hilary would run and succeed also the next presidental elections. But I do wonder if people are ready to accept and support a woman in this position, just like if ever an Hispanic or black person would become US Pres.

Is the world in general ready for female leaders?

Well yeah!

Israel's Golda Meyer, Norway's PM, Switzerland's President (a Jew), UK's Margaret Thatcher, and Indonesia had a woman president but due to death threats she was never able to leave her house, later the Parlement enacted her vice president to be in her place.

Oh and then their was Pakistan's female PM, she isn't the best example, about as bad as Golda.

Its really wacky to me that America is getting a sitcom or series about a female president before we actually get a real life female president. Makes me want to go out and kick an old white businessman in the balls and say "thanks for nothing @sshole".

sorry female moment.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alana:

I have to differ, "Republican party more organized," I highly doubt it, that is why we are in such a mess now in this country."

What I mean by being organized is that the Republican party made a concerted effort, beginning in the 60s, to groom highly intelligent conservatives for public office. They started numerous political thinktanks like the Heritage Foundation that provides networks for the up-and-coming, placing them in high-powered companies, such as Haliburton, while grooming the ones with the most potential for public office. They conduct extensive research on everything from campaign issues to how to most effectively run a campaign. They are extraordinarily adept at driving their *message* and actually have most of the country thinking taxes are *bad.* When they are not! We wouldn't have public education or roads or a whole host of things without taxes, but they subtly make you think your money is going to the undeserving lazy poor so *you* should be able to hold onto it.

Or Newt's Contract with America, making us actually believe the Republicans had some monopoly on *family values.*

The Dems on the other hand run around chasing this Republican message without putting out a strong message of their own. Oh, no, we won't raise taxes either! (confirming that the Repubs must be right somehow), oh, we stand for family values too! (confirming that the Repubs must be doing something right). on and on and on.

But I totally agree with you that the country is in a mess. At least the things I care about, like human beings. Major corporations are doing just fine. Colin Powell's son permitted the most mergers in communications during his tenure at the FCC. Ergo, our cable costs more. How many banks merged in the past 6 years? Ergo, we don't have as much flexibility as consumers. The pharmaceutical industry continues to maintain patent protections on new drugs, therefore outpricing a significant portion of the market, and preventing those in need from getting drugs.

All kinds of antitrust issues abound here, which the conservatives should be pissed about, but they are not, because the big guys are the ones who fund the campaigns.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

By the way, are you people all aware that we have here in Germany elections next weekend and the result could be the FIRST WOMAN ever in history becoming a chancellor?

FIRST WOMAN?I thought women were equal to men in Germany!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 09 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alana:
This has been an ongoing subject in the states since he took office.

Most believe their vote did not even count, first election, it was Florida, second time Ohio controversy. Technically he did not win, but again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Unemployment at it's highest, "the middle class" suffering bad, we are the minority now. If you are in the upper-class well of course you are thriving, the working class people are suffering, bad from all his mistakes.

Well hopefully Hilary Clinton will run for President, she is strong, intelligent,and her husband was well-liked in the middle east, and had good relations.The Republican Party tried to destroy his image with the controversy.
Jimmy Carter was well-liked, John F. Kennedy," they never like when a Democrat is in power, especially a Catholic!"
Because they are for the working-class people.

ALANA, ARE YOU SINGLE ?

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I GUESS THEY VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE THE OTHERS WHO WERE IN THE ELECTIONS AGAINST HIM WERE TOO CLOSE IN CHARACTER TO YOURS, KOSHARY ... UNBEATABLE SHET RATS

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
ALANA, ARE YOU SINGLE ?

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
[b]Thank you for making that point about mubarak, nice to have a sense of balance to it.

Now we all know GWB hijacked the election in 2000 with the Florida Supreme Court and his brother.

Then again even with all the election minders flown in from Europe (mainly at white suburban polls, not urban poor districts of color election polls where most of the fruad happens, my its so nice even when the Europeans are being condescending they bow to an evil power like GWB and not point out the weak points) these former KGB offspring didn't see election fraud because they carefully chose where they were going to be located to watch the election being rigged again for the second time.

Oh its so nice how our former fuedal masters from across the pond came in person to turn their back on election fraud instead of snidely complaining about election fraud from the comforts of their nude beaches.

How nice of the 'other developed world' to take an interest.

And our former fuedal masters spent their tourism dollars during the last election in nice safe, 'white', suburban communities instead of risking their necks in poor neighborhoods of color, like where I live.

Yeah, its nice that Europeans took an interest in our corrupt system of fake democracy.

Yeah thanks again.

sarcasm

[/B]

Satire with a ring of truth,
ITS GR888! Sono ROLF
(i mean wot u wrote, not the fraud or fake democracy! LOL )

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
kOSHARY NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT PASSING OVER ME HER DISPAIR OF THAT KNIGHT OVER A SICK GOAT COMING FROM THE WIONDOW OF HER SLEEPY HOLLOW HOUSE OF HERS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm not the 40+ male seeking European women on the internet to save him from his unemployment & impotence & take him away on their white plane to a far away land where food & accommodation is for free..

I hate you and every single thing you stand for.. You parasite & shame of your country.

If you did some looking around you would have found out by now that I'm married to someone whose sshit is more valuable than the whole of you.

sadik12
Member # 7618

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadik12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bush election issue is a very complicated one, and may I state for the record that I did not vote for him. The problem here was that GWB's election campaign was masterminded by Karl Rove. The man is pure evil but he does know what he's doing. By putting the gay marriage issue on the ballot, he energized Bush's right wing conservative base and encouraged others to vote. These people voted primarily on this issue, ignoring all else. Unbelievable but true. In the final analysis, this is what drove him to victory.

As for the Democratic party, they have turned into a bunch of spineless weenies. Case in point, Bush was the one who went AWOL during his National Guard stint yet it was John Kerry - a decorated Vietnam veteran - who was forced to defend his military career during the campaign, when he should have been focusing on other more relevant issues...again the genius of Karl Rove.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 11 September 2005).]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why vote at all

Democracy is just a show, a show for "freedom".
Whatever happens, who wins or not, is already set! This is specially true in more sophisticated countries, develpoed countries or countries have a strong political influence across the globe.

Do you really think that Bush and Blair would not be "voted" in? Its not coincidence that they both started this war against "evil" and iraq, and they both got voted in aswell.

As I said it all a show. The media and the govt play "good cop and bad cop", this is why it talks so much rubbish, but people tend to believe reporters becuase they are "highly educated" and "use sophisticated words too".

Well it difficult to explain...
my advice is: just sit back and "enjoy" the show!

Whilst it still there, that is!

quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
I'm with you on this one Snoozin and I didn't vote for Bush either. Never understood why they didn't put a stronger candidate against Bush. Hopefully the democratics are more organized for the
next election.

It's all part of the show, if it doesnt fit in the plot, then they democractic will not be strong, dont worry about it. Whether you vote or not next time, it wont make a differnce trust me

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.
I think Egypt is more democratic then most western countries.
I dont think it really matters who is in power in any muslim/arab countries, as long as they are "not very islamic, but only islamic on national TV" then everything is OK.

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
FIRST OF ALL, I AM 29 YEARS OLD.
SECOND, I HAD AN EUROPEAN EDUCATION FROM KINDER GARTEN UP TO UNIVERSITY.
THIRD, I AM NOT UNEMPLOYED AND NEVER WAS SINCE N BEFORE GRADUATION, I JUST HAVE OBSESSION OF BEING ENVIED IF MENTION MY CAREER AND INCOME.
FOURTH, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOURSELF ABLE OR QUALIFIED TO EVALUATE ME, YOU CHEAP PIECE OF RAT SHET... I HATE YOUR TYEP OF GURLS FULL OF EVERY WHERE, AS I STATED BEFORE I HATE "YOUR RACE".
FIFTH, I AM NOT STATING THESE FACTS FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH PISSING ON, IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW, ONCE FOR ALL.
SIXTH, LOOK ON THIS SITE YOU FIND ME SO MUCH HATED BY ONLY N JUSTE TWISTED PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED BEING SO BY EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OR VISITOR TO THIS FORUM.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE USED TO BE IN A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE EVERY NOW AND THEN FOR THEY NEED TO BE DISGRACED IN PUBLIC .. COMMON THREAD AMONG YOUR TYPE.
AND, I AM QUITE SURE THAT GUY OF YOURS IS NOTHING BUT TO SHOVE UP YOURS, HE IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF YOUR TRUE NEED FOR HUMILIATION .. LIKE THAT ACTOR SAID IN THAT MOVIE, "DAMN UR TYPE, U FILLED N INFECTED THE WHOLE COUNTRY" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I DON'T HATE YOUR RACE OF CHARACTERS FOR NOTHING, EVERY WHERE I GO I FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER BE IN PEACE UNLESS DISGRACED IN PUBLIC FROM TIME TO TIME OR ELSE THEY ARE A SPONGE THAT ABSORBS PEACE FROM THE AIR AROUND THEM .... LOOOOLL

I HOPE YOU GOT ENOUGH OF IT TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT

What a bunch of lies..
Mister European Educated:
S-hit you spell with an I
Girls you spell with an I

Everyone in this forum knows you're just reflecting on yourself here.

Trying so hard to be high class. What's giving you such a complex?

Pathetic Anus..

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

I HOPE YOU GOT ENOUGH OF IT TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT

I won't sleep well before I flood your
e-mail address with spam and viruses as bad as the ones your body is probably full of.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone! Chillax!

Make yourself a cup of tea! 3ala 7sabi ya bokhala

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Everyone! Chillax!

Make yourself a cup of tea! 3ala 7sabi ya bokhala

Sorry Troubles & everyone else for the profanities. I will stop now, but I will keep quoting, for the record..

braveheart
Member # 8783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for braveheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[/IMG]

evr heard of the blind leading the blind.....

Posts: 39 | From: United Kindom | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by braveheart:

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Sorry Troubles & everyone else for the profanities. I will stop now, but I will keep quoting, for the record..

You dare not stop the profanities just don't let things get too serious on your nerves guys

Chillax

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:

Satire with a ring of truth,
ITS GR888! Sono ROLF
(i mean wot u wrote, not the fraud or fake democracy! LOL )

Thanks for the support! I mean it!

But again I noticed yesterday in the newspapers who Chirac missed is first cabinet meeting of his new administration due to heart problems and they noted he has been in office since 1995.

And I noticed how the Italian PM has been in office for over a decade too, eventhough he has been investigated several times for corruption.

I just don't get it? How can Europeans say that Americans are so stupid politically when their political leaders are in office for over a decade and are a source of corruption for decades? How does that work? Its okay for Europeans to have corrupted *ELECTED* officials who never leave office unless they die, but Americans with actual term limits are complete idiots because we don't have European democracy?

I just don't get it and I never will understand the European antagonism toward America. It never fails to astound me!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

Ahh, yes- its time for a change here in the USA, would love to see a Latin or another Nationality represent the USA..

Although, not sure about a Female Pres..
we have female senators now and they be very liberal in always supporting the abortions rights and so set forth- all rights pretaining to same sex marriages...

but, yes- am ready for the change of a new Pres. as well as Vice Pres.
Infact- lets just change the whole seneate cabinet...

Jannah..

P.S. I do believe Hilary would have done a better job than Bush.. she is a dedicated one, have to give her credit for all the effort she has put in..

Me, too, would love to see a woman or minority as pres. I have nightmares of a President Rudy Guiliani.

Or worse. President Newt Gingrich.

[This message has been edited by Snoozin (edited 10 September 2005).]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KOSHARY, YOU ARE SO DESPERATE ...

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO THANKFUL TO GOD FOR SPARING ME AND MOST OF PEOPLE YOUR SICKNESS

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO THANKFUL TO GOD FOR SPARING ME AND MOST OF PEOPLE YOUR SICKNESS

connard

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Reflecting on yourself? You're the desperate one. I hopy you find your match via www.std.com!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Reflecting on yourself? You're the desperate one. I hopy you find your match via www.std.com!!

STILL TOO POOR ... TRY HARDER SWEET OLD FEMALE SPIDER
NOT YOUR FAULT .. POOR VICTIM OF CHRONIC MARITAL NEGLECT

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 12 September 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
STILL TOO POOR ... TRY HARDER SWEET OLD FEMALE SPIDER
NOT YOUR FAULT .. POOR VICTIM OF CHRONIC MARITAL NEGLECT

Carnovaris, leave MK alone. She might not appreciate me very much, but I am sure she is happily married. Probably just bored at work.

But wasn't it me the username who remarked that you are probably too ugly to lose that virginity and using religion as an excuse!

Sorry virgo boy, those kind of attacks should be addressed to me not MK!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, go back to the shopping at the filthy book stores please ... and keep reading about dicks sizes and measures in that pornography records life of yours, I guess you are developping very high standard of view of life based on a DICK ......... you sick dickopathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
......... you sick dickopathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where did u come up with that word?
dickopathetic? is that English?
is it referring to Cheney?

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
where did u come up with that word?
dickopathetic? is that English?
is it referring to Cheney?

Sorry everyday_angel, Republicans don't have dicks. Only good men have dicks.

Rarely natural anomally though. Peter North, former heavy metal wanna be turned porn producer (really his music was that bad), he posed for Playgirl. A fantastic spread. My GOD that man is a perfect male being!

At 6'6" and what looked like 10 inches of man heaven he is the most perfect male creature I have laid eyes on.

But Republicans, no I don't think they have d*cks. Somehow they manage to shrivel up and fall off. Might be what happened to my husband!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Sonomod, go back to the shopping at the filthy book stores please ... and keep reading about dicks sizes and measures in that pornography records life of yours, I guess you are developping very high standard of view of life based on a DICK ......... you sick dickopathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please just stop. I'm getting really TIRED of all this hateful bullsh**

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Please just stop. I'm getting really TIRED of all this hateful bullsh**

Snoozin, seriously! HE'S A VIRGIN. WHATEVER HE SAYS IS ENTIRELY MEANINGLESS!

It doesn't bother me. I think its perfectly healthy to explore erotica and sex toys, (WITH A PARTNER). His loss, besides even when I was a virgin I wasn't repulsed by erotica or sexual toys. To be repulsed means a complete absence to explore your sexuality.

I'd be extremely sympathetic for the female he hooks up with! lol

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

Snoozin, seriously! HE'S A VIRGIN. WHATEVER HE SAYS IS ENTIRELY MEANINGLESS!

It doesn't bother me. I think its perfectly healthy to explore erotica and sex toys, (WITH A PARTNER). His loss, besides even when I was a virgin I wasn't repulsed by erotica or sexual toys. To be repulsed means a complete absence to explore your sexuality.

I'd be extremely sympathetic for the female he hooks up with! lol

OK. I guess I stepped into the middle of something I know nothing about, yet again. Sorry.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin, I am so sorry to let you read such things, you are one of the people I really respect and venerate on this site.
Please don't let that make you think bad of me, I am in a fight with cheap ladies so I sometimes have to come with something adequate for them despite my will for showing appropriate respect for genuinely nice people like yourself.
I AM SORRY AGAIN FOR YOU SNOOZIN

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
OK. I guess I stepped into the middle of something I know nothing about, yet again. Sorry.

We're cool!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Snoozin, I am so sorry to let you read such things, you are one of the people I really respect and venerate on this site.
Please don't let that make you think bad of me, I am in a fight with cheap ladies so I sometimes have to come with something adequate for them despite my will for showing appropriate respect for genuinely nice people like yourself.

And for you Carnivor, she's taken. So no sweet-talking of yours is going to get you anywhere!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And for you Carnivor, she's taken. So no sweet-talking of yours is going to get you anywhere!

hahaha, I know she is taken.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Apology accepted, Corvinous. Actually, I need to apologize to you and Son for getting into your conversations. So I'm sorry.

I'll just *step away* from the keyboard now...

quote:

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
hahaha, I know she is taken.

Alright then back off. You are not a vacationer!

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 12 September 2005).]

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well yeah!

Israel's Golda Meyer, Norway's PM, Switzerland's President (a Jew), UK's Margaret Thatcher, and Indonesia had a woman president but due to death threats she was never able to leave her house, later the Parlement enacted her vice president to be in her place.

Oh and then their was Pakistan's female PM, she isn't the best example, about as bad as Golda.

Its really wacky to me that America is getting a sitcom or series about a female president before we actually get a real life female president. Makes me want to go out and kick an old white businessman in the balls and say "thanks for nothing @sshole".

sorry female moment.

No its not wacky that america is getting a president on tv... it sets a precedence. If people warm up to the idea, might accept it in reality.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Alright then back off. You are not a vacationer!

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 12 September 2005).]

ok ok now I know how hopeless for you try getting a life

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com