EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » CANADIA WOMAN SEARCHING FOR A TEACHING JOB IN EGYPT (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CANADIA WOMAN SEARCHING FOR A TEACHING JOB IN EGYPT
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hI ALL i'M SUZANNE 34 CANDIAN WOMAN LOOKINF FOR A JOB CHANCE IN CAIRO
Posts: 33 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDUCATION

2004/2005 Cambrian College – Web Page Designer

1983/1987 Lockerby Composite High school

WORK EXPERIENCE

1990/2003 Teaching experience in local institute in Canada

1988/2005 Pioneer Construction - I have been working for my father
In his office..

COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS

COMPUTER: MS Windows, MS Word & Excel, HTML, Photoshop,
Dream Weaver, Macromedia Flash.

LANGUAGES
English Native language
Arabic Elementary

ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS

HOBBIES - reading.
I have studied the customs and cultures of the Middle East,
mainly Egypt.
I am currently learning Arabic and I am a new Muslim, and
learning about Islam.

PERSONAL PROFILE

As I mentioned above I have studied the Middle East, and in the process fell in love with Egypt. It is my dream one day to live there and experience a new way of life. I am single and I do not have any children. I will be going to Egypt on September 13th for 3 weeks. I will be looking for any type of work that will allow me to stay and live in Egypt.

Posts: 33 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CORVINOUS.... Scent of a woman here!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibraltar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you would have a chance to teach English for foreigners and Egyptians in a school at Sakanat el Maadi, very close to Lysee Francais, I will have more details from a friend soon, I would pass it to you if you wish. Good luck.
Posts: 141 | From: Egypt. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 09 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
POPPY WAS LOOKING FOR TEACHERS, PLEASE CHECK OLD POSTS OF THAT MEMBER "POPPY" ok

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 28 September 2005).]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still do need teachers in English Language. Living in Alex tho, not in Cairo!

Many have applied, but some have failed the selection process, for one reason or another.

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
LADY, JUST WAIT FOR 2 DAYS I WILL GIVE YA AN ANSWER ABOUT THAT WILL COMPLETELY KILL IT OK ? I WILL DO MY BEST BUT I PROMISE NOTHING OK ? WELCOME TO EGYPT.
BY THE WAY, DO YOU SPEAK FRENCH, THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT IF YOU DO
ANYWAY, I GUESS I SHOULD POST MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN CASE YOU NEED TO TALK, HERE YOU ARE : pearlshunter@yahoo.com
PICK IT UP SOON I WILL DELETE IT

now you can't

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
MERDEEEEEEEEEE, MAIS PAR DIABLE QU'EST TU VEUX DE MOI ...... MERDE MERDE MERDE CETTE MEUF !!!!!

connard

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
IS THAT THE ONLY WORD YOU KNOW IN FRENCH

Why know more when this is enough to describe you?

I speak 7 languages you Corvinous Anus..

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Koshary, you are really nothing but a filthy mouth .. never heard anything but crap from you gurl ... go die .. I bet you are one of these desperate egyptian gurls waiting in vain for her impossible knight over a white .. goat

YOU SOUND SO LOW AND COMPLETELY HAVE NO CLASS ... DIE DIE !!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
kOSHARY NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT PASSING OVER ME HER DISPAIR OF THAT KNIGHT OVER A SICK GOAT COMING FROM THE WIONDOW OF HER SLEEPY HOLLOW HOUSE OF HERS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm not the 40+ male seeking European women on the internet to save him from his unemployment & impotence & take him away on their white plane to a far away land where food & accommodation is for free..

I hate you and every single thing you stand for.. You parasite & shame of your country.

If you did some looking around you would have found out by now that I'm married to someone whose **** is more valuable than the whole of you.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 10 September 2005).]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
FIRST OF ALL, I AM 29 YEARS OLD.
SECOND, I HAD AN EUROPEAN EDUCATION FROM KINDER GARTEN UP TO UNIVERSITY.
THIRD, I AM NOT UNEMPLOYED AND NEVER WAS SINCE N BEFORE GRADUATION, I JUST HAVE OBSESSION OF BEING ENVIED IF MENTION MY CAREER AND INCOME.
FOURTH, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOURSELF ABLE OR QUALIFIED TO EVALUATE ME, YOU CHEAP PIECE OF RAT SHET... I HATE YOUR TYEP OF GURLS FULL OF EVERY WHERE, AS I STATED BEFORE I HATE "YOUR RACE".
FIFTH, I AM NOT STATING THESE FACTS FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH PISSING ON, IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW, ONCE FOR ALL.
SIXTH, LOOK ON THIS SITE YOU FIND ME SO MUCH HATED BY ONLY N JUSTE TWISTED PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTIFIED BEING SO BY EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OR VISITOR TO THIS FORUM.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE USED TO BE IN A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE EVERY NOW AND THEN FOR THEY NEED TO BE DISGRACED IN PUBLIC .. COMMON THREAD AMONG YOUR TYPE.
AND, I AM QUITE SURE THAT GUY OF YOURS IS NOTHING BUT TO SHOVE UP YOURS, HE IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF YOUR TRUE NEED FOR HUMILIATION .. LIKE THAT ACTOR SAID IN THAT MOVIE, "DAMN UR TYPE, U FILLED N INFECTED THE WHOLE COUNTRY" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I DON'T HATE YOUR RACE OF CHARACTERS FOR NOTHING, EVERY WHERE I GO I FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER BE IN PEACE UNLESS DISGRACED IN PUBLIC FROM TIME TO TIME OR ELSE THEY ARE A SPONGE THAT ABSORBS PEACE FROM THE AIR AROUND THEM .... LOOOOLL

I HOPE YOU GOT ENOUGH OF IT TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT

I'm not gonna waste my time copying and pasting my replies. See the other thread and then I mutually wish you the same: DIE DIE!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You have an I.Q. of a bag of Guava don't yah? No need to "point out" your posts anymore, they've become eternal now..

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oh BTW, also sorry CANADIAN WOMAN SEARCHING FOR A TEACHING JOB IN EGYPT ... AND WELCOME TO ES
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
how can i contact u,poppy?
i will be in alex in 2 days

king-iris27
Member # 8856

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-iris27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drtooty:

hii
first of all i am doctor mohamed , 27 years old , graduated from medicine 3 years ago

would like to tell u that u may find many schools where u can teach english specially at cairo ismailia school , i can get u more informations but after some days coz i have a friend working there
if u want more informations contact me at closedwindow88@hotmail.com
waiting to hear from u
salam alikum

Posts: 24 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

-

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
mission accomplished !!!

Corvinous: I still hate you and I still want you to die, but I'm sorry about last night.

Are we friends "again", bugger?

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how can i contact u,poppy?
i will be in alex in 2 days

Oh! Good! drtooty I HOPE U SEE THIS MSG!!! email me. i can help u i think.
melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
mission accomplished !!!

Oh! Corv...u are so bad and naughty to the ladies tut! tut! u should be punished!
Thx for putting teacher's my way tho

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Oh! Corv...u are so bad and naughty to the ladies tut! tut! u should be punished!
Thx for putting teacher's my way tho

Putting the needing ones in the way of what they need was my purpose, I would have accomplished it so swiftly and so gently, but what do I do with psychos who really don't feel happy and satisfied unless you trash them on your way ?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

So Suzanne, I hope by now, you are well set on the way to your plans, and I hope you find Egypt good enough for your prospect projects
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Putting the needing ones in the way of what they need was my purpose, I would have accomplished it so swiftly and so gently, but what do I do with psychos who really don't feel happy and satisfied unless you trash them on your way ?

Okay if you won't stop this I will really not leave you alone for the rest of your life.

sale gosse!

Chocolat
Member # 8890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chocolat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

what about english private lesson till you find a permanent job ???

quote:

Posts: 23 | From: Earth | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Okay if you won't stop this I will really not leave you alone for the rest of your life.

sale gosse!

See what I mean Poppy ?????????

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

sale gosse!

Oh I am scared now !!!

If you got something to do then .. S..H..O..V..E I..T N..O..WWWWWWWW

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
See what I mean Poppy ?????????

Oh!gosh! Are we friends now? i don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I might get angry at some sweet lady like yourself, but that does not mean I would not kiss the ground before her for a smile

emmm! ur a bit of a romantic, on the quiet, aren't u Corv?...

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Yea I really am but life is not too romantic to me lil bit

Hows the chatting going with crazylobo??? hang in there! u never know what may develope

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
She is a wonderful lady but she pissed me off with her excessive love for her DOG
she even swears by its name

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 14 September 2005).]

Never mind Corv! lol.
How goes the studying?
U know lots of us have a passion for our pets tho! With me its my sherazzi, emmm SHE'S CUTE i love her lots!

emo
Member # 9080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EDUCATION

2004/2005 Cambrian College – Web Page Designer

1983/1987 Lockerby Composite High school

WORK EXPERIENCE

1990/2003 Teaching experience in local institute in Canada

1988/2005 Pioneer Construction - I have been working for my father
In his office..

COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS

COMPUTER: MS Windows, MS Word & Excel, HTML, Photoshop,
Dream Weaver, Macromedia Flash.

LANGUAGES
English Native language
Arabic Elementary

ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS

HOBBIES - reading.
I have studied the customs and cultures of the Middle East,
mainly Egypt.
I am currently learning Arabic and I am a new Muslim, and
learning about Islam.

PERSONAL PROFILE

As I mentioned above I have studied the Middle East, and in the process fell in love with Egypt. It is my dream one day to live there and experience a new way of life. I am single and I do not have any children. I will be going to Egypt on September 13th for 3 weeks. I will be looking for any type of work that will allow me to stay and live in Egypt.

hi Suzanne, i've just read you msg so i want to tell that i have a job for you in a school in cairo just send me your phone or e.mail on emo76@hotmail.com urgently.

Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAKE CARE SUZANNE - THE EGYPTIAN MEN ARE DEVILS IN DISGUISE. THEY WILL EAT YOU UP SINCE YOU ARE WESTERN.

ALSO, EGYPT IS NOT A DREAM LAND BY ANY MEANS - I HOPE YOU CAN ADJUST WELL. SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE WEST.

quote:

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sadek
Member # 9134

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sadek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salaam sister'
I'm really looking for that, I've just put an advert on the website of egyptsearch.com +(ESLteachersboard.com some days ago).
best regard
sadek

Posts: 3 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sadek
Member # 9134

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salaam,
would you mind let me know whether you are interested to teach us or not.
Whit paymeny LE750 a week for about6-9 months.
I'm look to hearing from you soon to my email engsuae@yahoo.com.

Fi Aman Allah
Sadek

Posts: 3 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rêves d'orient
Member # 9375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rêves d'orient     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
Can you send your Cv for a translation office we are looking for people who can translate and make correction.
Thank you
cits_traduction@yahoo.fr

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sora
Member # 8159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.

Try this site....http://www.schools-in-egypt.com/sie/main_en.aspx

I heard that schools post vacancies for teachers here... Goodluck!

Sora

Posts: 181 | From: By the River Nile - Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com