EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sad news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sad news
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Well I don't have to share that with you do I?

Lets just put it this way, my daughter is living amoung people who are her blood relatives, people who share her faith, she will be going to school and won't be secluded for the safety of her faith.

She is not used as a translation service, nor has she left everything she had behind for selfish reasons of another.

At least my marriage troubles cannot be blamed on my husband and I not using the same language or I being expected to provide for an extended impoverished family. I am not a charity service, and I am the sole wife. We live in the same home, and we struggle together. I don't hold anything over his head and he equally doesn't hold too much over my head.

No my marriage troubles are run of the mill and not based on deceitful beginings. My marriage is pretty much toast. But it didn't start out as a ploy or an escape route. Besides that my husband and I can desolve the marriage and still be friends. We have many things in common and at the end of it all, there is respect.

From this thread http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007161-3.html

I feel so sorry for your daughter Sonomod I guess she will never see you again.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
From this thread http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007161-3.html

I feel so sorry for your daughter Sonomod I guess she will never see you again.

Slow day at the office, now how did I miss this thread, this should be fun

Lets just put it this way, my daughter is living amoung people who are her blood relatives, people who share her faith, she will be going to school and won't be secluded for the safety of her faith.

She may be living with blood relatives, but not the two losers that brought her into this world!

She is not used as a translation service, nor has she left everything she had behind for selfish reasons of another.

She hasn't left anything behind, but her selfish mom, left her behind! You children should be "everything" at least Jane was woman enough to take hers with her!

At least my marriage troubles cannot be blamed on my husband and I not using the same language or I being expected to provide for an extended impoverished family. I am not a charity service, and I am the sole wife. We live in the same home, and we struggle together. I don't hold anything over his head and he equally doesn't hold too much over my head.

No but you are providing for a no good man, and abandoned your child. You have been on this site for over a year, and not once during that time have I ever even heard you utter about a trip to visit the kid.

Don't make me do one of your numbers and pull out any old threads of you talking about how much money you lost, and debt you got into dealing with this loser. And how you are holding his "citizenship" that he married you for over his head. Those in glass houses should not throw stones, child of a lowlife drunken sugar mama!

No my marriage troubles are run of the mill and not based on deceitful beginings. My marriage is pretty much toast. But it didn't start out as a ploy or an escape route. Besides that my husband and I can desolve the marriage and still be friends. We have many things in common and at the end of it all, there is respect.

You entire life is based on deceit. And it was an escape route for this man to get out of his impoverished country with very little opportunities. You see wealthy Egyptians see no need to leave their country and seek citizenship in another land.

And he calls you names, put you down, and barely wants to even touch you sexually, and you call that respect.

Yes all of this pent up resentment and hate because you are despised by this man who barely acknowledge "you" or "his child".

In a loving marriage, couples enjoy raising their children together, watching them take those first steps, and first words, all those things you see in non-dysfunctional marriage that you keep trying deseparately to hold on to.

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You deserve every bit of hardship and pain coming your way, for all the bitterness you have spewed on others. May the rest of your life be a living hell!

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omigod, lady. Why don't you go to the gym to get rid of that anger or punch a pillow instead of spewing it on here.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Omigod, lady. Why don't you go to the gym to get rid of that anger or punch a pillow instead of spewing it on here.

Why use a pillow when there is a Sonomod to punch!

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com