EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEOPLE

I FOUND MY LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyyyy, very nice! How did it happen? :-)
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEOPLE

I FOUND MY LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Félicitations

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame! Now I guess I'll have to call it off with the 6 foot-tall Dutchie I got for you!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Corvo.
I hope she's not just after a visa to come to Egypt

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IS THIS FOR REAL?
Are you for real?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEA PEOPLE IT WAS VERY NICE DREAM ...

I JUST LOVED IT .... THOUGH I HAVE HEAVILY EATEN BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP ...

I REALLY HOPE YOU ONE DAY HAVE SUCH NICE DREAM ......

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HERE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL I SWEAR IF I FOUND A GOOD GIRL IN REAL LIFE I WILL JUST ENJOY TORTURING HER TO DEATH ....

I WAS WRONG THINKING LADIES ARE FOR LOVE OR NEED LOVE, THEY ARE MADE TO BE PUT UNDER SHOES AND ENJOY US WITH THEIR SCREAM ......

JUST LET ONE GIRL COME CLOSE TO ME LIKE THOSE FLIES AT MY WORK ... SEEKING TO GET ME INVOLVED IN AN AFFAIR OF MARRIAGE WITH HER.... LET ANY ONE COME CLOSE AGAIN ONE MORE TIME ... I WILL MAKE HER LIFE HELL TILL SHE DECIDES TO SUICIDE, I WILL ACT LIKE I WANTED HER FOR SO LONG AND THEN WHEN I GET HER DEEPLY INVOLVED IN HER FEELINGS I WILL DUMP HER LIKE A LIL KITEN IN A PLATE OF WATER IN A PLASTIC BAG ........

HAHAHAHAHA

I PROMISE YOU THAT

COME TO PAPA ......

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Shame! Now I guess I'll have to call it off with the 6 foot-tall Dutchie I got for you!!

YOU REMIND ME OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL GERMAN TOUR LEASDERS AT THE AIRPORT OF SHARM EL SHEIKH, THEY ARE STUNNING BUT HEYYYYYYY GIANTS, I WAS ON VACATION N I FELT LIKE GULIVER IN THE GIANTS LANDS LOL

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YOU REMIND ME OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL GERMAN TOUR LEASDERS AT THE AIRPORT OF SHARM EL SHEIKH, THEY ARE STUNNING BUT HEYYYYYYY GIANTS, I WAS ON VACATION N I FELT LIKE GULIVER IN THE GIANTS LANDS LOL

One of my problems with Egyptian men is my height. I was always too tall for any Egyptian man..

Are you short then? Cos if you are, then you have a bit of a problem with the long-legged European ladies..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One of my problems with Egyptian men is my height. I was always too tall for any Egyptian man..

Are you short then? Cos if you are, then you have a bit of a problem with the long-legged European ladies..

I am 175 cm
and guess what ... this is not the only area i am tall

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 25 September 2005).]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am 175 cm
and guess what ... this is not the only area i am tall

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 25 September 2005).]

TMI!!!!!!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

TMI!!!!!!

TMI ????????????
WHATEVER IT MEANS ... I AM DEFINITELY CHANGED THOSE FEW LAST DAYS .......

THE BASTARD IS OUT ......

THE GENTLEMAN IS DEAD ........

ANY GAMES .......

ANY CHALLENGES .........

ANY FILTHY EGY SPINSTERS ........

I AM WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TMI ????????????

TMI means *TOO MUCH INFORMATION*

Giving intimate information that not everyone wants to hear.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now, you shouldn't mess with the "filthy", bcz you will get hurt!!! Watch out!! Here we come...

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
TMI means *TOO MUCH INFORMATION*

Giving intimate information that not everyone wants to hear.

PLEASE SNOOZIN, THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I ASK YOU FOR THAT BUT REALLY YOU ARE ONE OF VERY FEW ONES I CHERISH HERE AND I KNOW YOU ARE TAKEN AND YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME BUT REALLY I WISH TO HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH YOU MORE COMFORTABELY AND DON'T HAVE TO RUN THROUGH HERE TO HAVE JUST FEW LINES OF YOUR COMMENTS, I WISH TO HAVE YOUR FREINDSHIP AND I AM NOT GOING TO BE HERE AGAIN, JUST FEW DAYS AND I WILL BE DEFINITELY OFF HERE, TOO BORING AND MANY PEOPLE ARE TOO SICK TO DEAL WITH .......

SO PLEASE GIVE ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS AND LET US BE FREINDS OR IN CASE YOU DONT LIKE TO PUT IT IN PUBLIC, HERE YOU ARE MY YAHOO ID:
PEARLSHUNTER.
OK.
WISH YOU PLEASANT NIGHT

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Now, you shouldn't mess with the "filthy", bcz you will get hurt!!! Watch out!! Here we come...

GOT ANYTHING TO DO ?

SHOVE IT

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Oh, I jus heard u r leaving anyways..No need to bother then!
Go in peace...
salam

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Oh, I jus heard u r leaving anyways..No need to bother then!
Go in peace...
salam

O MIGHT STAY FOR A WHILE THOUGH

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
O MIGHT STAY FOR A WHILE THOUGH

I swear , I knew u d say that!
I told u...u r a copy of my friend! (I know u r not him bcz I called and asked!) And he is married to an English lady if it makes u happy!
Enjoy yr Love life, I just don't get what Egyptian spinsters have to do with it!!!!

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's changed Corv? Can I say, it's nice to see the other side of you. You seem more real now that you show some raw emotion. You don't always have to be the nice guy, just be yourself and run with it! If you do leave, please check in once in awhile ok!?! Besides, it's nice to have someone balance the estrogen in this place! Good luck to you.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hoa eh ili 7asal hena?
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TMI ????????????
WHATEVER IT MEANS ... I AM DEFINITELY CHANGED THOSE FEW LAST DAYS .......

THE BASTARD IS OUT ......

THE GENTLEMAN IS DEAD ........

ANY GAMES .......

ANY CHALLENGES .........

the bastard is out, the gentleman is dead? when was the bastard in, and the gentleman alive?
w

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
the bastard is out, the gentleman is dead? when was the bastard in, and the gentleman alive?
w

hmmmm good question

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 26 September 2005).]

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corn, I don't know what has happened but why do u make such dark and painfull conclusions?Maybe I'm an optimists in 70%but u seems to be the winner in the black thoughts battle. It's not like that.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Corn, I don't know what has happened but why do u make such dark and painfull conclusions?Maybe I'm an optimists in 70%but u seems to be the winner in the black thoughts battle. It's not like that.

sure it is not

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 27 September 2005).]

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is it Doudd, then?
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK PEOPLE,

IT WAS VERY NICE TIME I HAD HERE WITH YA

I HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST AND BE COOL

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CORVINOUS.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CORVINOUS.

You'll be back

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
quote:
You'll be back

he said he has found his love, do u think he will get married and sit home

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Corn, I've read ur romantic story about the meeting of the couple.It tells me that u aren't such an ironical person as u try to be.Perhaps u want something more than u are getting (creating)now.It was so delicate and soft.
Thanks for this story- If u say good bye...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com