EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are you agree or disagree with Topless Sunbathing in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you agree or disagree with Topless Sunbathing in Egypt
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question to any peroson:

Are you are agree or disagree with Topless Sunbthing in Egypt?

If you disagree tell me why?

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh el demagh el zebala de

Have they replaced half your brain with a breast?

If you're so desperate about seeing breats then better think about implanting couple of them on your chest and have the whole package with you anytime.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok people, i believe this has gone too far, this nut case is sabotaging your forum with his silly questions and also with his mere existance. moderators should have realized his silliness and thrown him out long ago but i suggest to kill him slowly by totally ignoring his posts.
don't post here people, if you do then you deserve having such a specimen among you.

and for newcomers who might consider giving him a chance like i first did, before you reply have a look at any of his posts, he's got nothing on his mind other than his future wife's bouncy big boobs and belly dancing naked in front of his future children, got it

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian_gurl
Member # 9034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian_gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
ok people, i believe this has gone too far, this nut case is sabotaging your forum with his silly questions and also with his mere existance. moderators should have realized his silliness and thrown him out long ago but i suggest to kill him slowly by totally ignoring his posts.
don't post here people, if you do then you deserve having such a specimen among you.

and for newcomers who might consider giving him a chance like i first did, before you reply have a look at any of his posts, he's got nothing on his mind other than his future wife's bouncy big boobs and belly dancing naked in front of his future children, got it

I totally agree with misfit,
you should be mentally and sexually treated

Posts: 90 | From: Cairo,Egypt, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hesh ya 3am...roo7 rabbi weladak!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
eh el demagh el zebala de

Have they replaced half your brain with a breast?

If you're so desperate about seeing breats then better think about implanting couple of them on your chest and have the whole package with you anytime.

hahaha thats a good idea!
Yalla ro7 li mama ya Egyptians and tell her about your little wish

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with it cos it's WRONG. Topless sun-bathing should not be tolerated in a muslim country. Why do their breasts need to me exposed to the sun? It won't make them grow.
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
hahaha thats a good idea!
Yalla ro7 li mama ya Egyptians and tell her about your little wish

Watch out, mayybe he still gets breastfeed???

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:

well we have em here in the states...id love it! tan lines suck! i hate having a good tan only to take off my bathing suit top and have white boobs...looks like im still wearing the damn thing! loool

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Egyptienne, have u grown your own boobs as I suggested and now want to show them off? Where is the petition??? I will sign for you babe, any time!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grown boobs are good to see but hateful to touch, you feel like you **** with some android or something it's so unnatural
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhahahahahaahahaha Oh God! I really needed to laugh! thank you so much for this topic! hahahaha
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Are you are agree or disagree?

Are you a7maar or disa7maar?!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Are you a7maar or disa7maar?!

hahahahaa oh God you crack me up! I missed you! lol disa7mar lol

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you know there are serious issues in this world, people starving and dying and being abused everyday, and this is where your mind takes you? Allah made your mind very small indeed.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ofcourse I do AGREE .. do you mean MEN to have Topless Sunbathing ? lol , egyptians .. seems that you are female who wants to watch topless males..lol
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as i can see now there is no way stopping you, you might at least get it right..

egyptians ya baba, please, i'm begging you.. say: do you, not: are you, ok ya akh egyptians?
ok, lets repeat it again 3ashan elshottar, it is: do you agree or disagree..
it's not like are you a donkey or are you not a donkey!

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com