EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Welcome welcome Mousset Hurrah !!! :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome welcome Mousset Hurrah !!! :)
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU HATE ME CHASING WESTERN GURLS LIKE YOU SAY ? WHY ? PEOPLE LIKE THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SPINSTERS PERCENTAGE IN EGYPT ?

LOL NO, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SCARE MEN OFF, YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME ? I CHALLENGE YOU IF YOUR MARRIAGE WENT ON AND IF IT LOOKED LIKE THAT AT THE START, LET ME SEE HOW MANY MONTHS IT WIL LAST ???????

SPECIALLY IF YOUR FIANCE SAW THIS SITE AND WAS A REAL INTELECTUAL MAN ....

WE SHALL SEE

YOUR THREADS THAT YOU SAY HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ENGLSIH IS SO INVITING FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY ARE TIRED OF A LONG HARD WORKING DAY AND WANT SOMETHING LIGHT AND YOUR WRITTEN SUPERFICIAL ART SERVE BEST "LIGHT" STUFF.
NEVER A PERSON COMING BACK FROM WORK WILL LIKE LITERATURE AND WILL ALWAYS PREFER SOME WRITTEN BELLY DANCER ...

KEEP GOING SHAKE IT LOCAL BABY

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY MAIN PROBLEM IN LIFE IS MY FATHER TORTURING ME TO ACEPT TO MARRY EXACTLY ONE OF YOUR TYPE, I AM NOT ANGRY SOMETIMES FOR MOODINESS BUT YOUR TYPE OF CHEAP BELLY DANCERS IN SHAPE OF DECENCY ARE MY WORST OTRTURE IN LIFE, SHE IS 3RD YEAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCINCE IN THE AUC, BUT AS SHALLOW AS YOU ........ CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT BLACK HOLE I AM FIGHTING ?

I'M MISERABLE FOR I AM SUROUNDED BY GURLS OF YOUR TYPE

GOD HELP ME INSH'ALLAH

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheh my husband? he doesnt have to open ES to know the real me, because i'm an honest direct person. UNLIKE YOU i don't act! and that "superficial stuff" is much deeper than anything you have written here. try writing something that doesnt revolve around you. but you are such a selfish person you only think about yourself! and i doubt very much you can marry someone like me, or any other person for that matter.
you are crazy and moody, you have temper tantrums for no reason whats so ever. its ALWAYS the same. first you are nice, then you have a temper tantrum once you tell snoozin that you wish to close the door for conversion, than you call poppy auntie, just because she is a bit older than you, then you say that noor is leading river of love on just because she shared some poetry! then all of a sudden you regret what you said, and apologise calling them "sweet lady" god you are so PATHATIC! don't blame your craziness on your father or mother, this is YOUR problem, deal with it

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WHY DID YOU STOP YOUR DIRTY LANGUAGE, ARE YOU AFRAID TO LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS ? LOL

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
heheh my husband? he doesnt have to open ES to know the real me, because i'm an honest direct person. UNLIKE YOU i don't act! and that "superficial stuff" is much deeper than anything you have written here. try writing something that doesnt revolve around you. but you are such a selfish person you only think about yourself! and i doubt very much you can marry someone like me, or any other person for that matter.
you are crazy and moody, you have temper tantrums for no reason whats so ever. its ALWAYS the same. first you are nice, then you have a temper tantrum once you tell snoozin that you wish to close the door for conversion, than you call poppy auntie, just because she is a bit older than you, then you say that noor is leading river of love on just because she shared some poetry! then all of a sudden you regret what you said, and apologise calling them "sweet lady" god you are so PATHATIC! don't blame your craziness on your father or mother, this is YOUR problem, deal with it

WELL, YOU TALK LIKE YOU KNOW ME N MY LIFE MORE THAN ME ...... WEIRD BUT OK

I AM JUST SICK OF TALKING TO YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR SO ENTERTAINING POSTS

I AM MOODY, SELFISH ....... REMAINS ALWAYS "MY" PROBLEM, WHAT IS "UR" PROBLEM THEN ? AND WHY IN THE FIRST PLAVE YOU ATTACKED ME ? I MUST HAVE TRIGGERED SOMETHING IN YOU AS I SEEM TO ALWAYS DO ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAY

THE QUESTION IS :

WHY AM I A NIGHTMARE TO YA ?

I NEVER TRY TO POST TO YA EXCEPT FOR LIL FEW THIN THINGS SINCE I CAME HERE !!!!!!!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I AM JUST SICK OF TALKING TO YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR SO ENTERTAINING POSTS

I AM MOODY, SELFISH .......

i'm glad you know!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS TRUE BUT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE DYING TO GET SPOTTED BY SOME NEWSPAPER EDITOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ..... MAYBE GET RECRUITED AS A JOURNALIST WHICH YOU SAID WAS UR DREAM, BUT NEVER CAME TO REALITY ... MAYBE NEWSPAPERS ARE ALREADY STUFFED WITH PEOPLE LIKE YA ??
SHALLOWNESS IS EVERY WHERE INDEED SO THAT LIMITS YOUR MARKET TO ONE BIG ZERO ....

TRY SOME OTHER WAY
POST YOUR NAKED PIX MAYBE "PLAYBOY" PEOPLE SPOT YA AS A FATAL LADY ROLE PLAYER LOL

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IN THAT LAST POST YOU JUST DID WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO, CUT THINGS OUT OFF THEIR ORIGINAL CONTEXT, JUST LIKE I SAID PREVIOUSLY, YOU JUST PROVE IT ON YOURSELF NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHA POOR CHEAP WRITER

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I LOVE LITERATURE, NOTHING WILL STOP ME, SHALLOWNESS AND SUPERFICIALTY TO HELLLLLLLLL

"Welcome to my house! Enter freely and of your own free will!" He made no motion of stepping to meet her, but stood like a statue, as though his gesture of welcome had fixed him into stone. The instant, however, that she had stepped over the threshold, He moved impulsively forward, and holding out his hand grasped hers with a strength which made her wince, an effect which was not lessened by the fact that his hand seemed cold as ice, more like the hand of a dead than a living man. Again he said.
"Welcome to my house! Enter freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring!"
From one Great Book, Bram Stoker's Dracul ... a friend of lonely days

Corvinous
Member # 6578

YOUR ATTACKING TONE IS GOING LOWER N LOWER, AND YOU ARE GETTING MORE DECENT AFTER YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE CLASS AND COLOR.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

LOSING YOUR CUSTOMERS OR REALIZED YOU ARE AGAINST SOMEONE HARDER AND REALLY MORE GENUINE THAN YOURSELF.

ONCE BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY FEEL ........

I CHALLENGE YA

YOU DON'T DARE

YOU ARE EMPTYYYYYYYYY N WINDS WHISTLE IN UR MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oh wel sharmouta deeh t2ba omak! i mean she MUST be a sharmouta to raise a son like you!

THE ONLY SHARMOUTA (WHORE) CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN BUT YOUR MOTHER NOT MINE, THE MOTHER OF A CHEAP BELLY DANCER IS ALWAYS A "METNAKA" (SLUT) LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND SHOULD BE MARRIED TO A GAY LIKE YOUR DAD

Corvinous
Member # 6578

hahahahahaha

I believe some of your posts were confiscated for how low and dirty they are , check well the thread you will see it clearly lol

they got ya

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOW THE ES IS CRYING OUT LOUD CAUSE OF YA NASTINESS ..........

LIKE UR FREIND SAID ..... GO TAKE A BATH

BUT YOUR NASTINESS IS INSIDE NO WATER CAN WASH IT .......

THANK GOD, THAT IS WHY I WIN, PEOPLE LIKE YA ARE TOO CHEAP FOR ANY RESPECT

Corvinous
Member # 6578

OR MAYBE YOU GOT BANNED

THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
[b] THE ONLY SHARMOUTA (WHORE) CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN BUT YOUR MOTHER NOT MINE, THE MOTHER OF A CHEAP BELLY DANCER IS ALWAYS A "METNAKA" (SLUT) LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND SHOULD BE MARRIED TO A GAY LIKE YOUR DAD

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey, come on now- no need for this talk... Plz.. Fight the Battle of ur Faith and not on a Brother or Sister... Its not Acceptable

Jannah

[/B][/QUOTE]

Paint, please don't you blame me, read the thread and see who started the fight and who started the dirty language. If you find me the beginner of it then come back n blame me really, I never start a fight.
and If I fight, I do like a gentleman, i never use dirty language like the way she did, she used the worst language you can ever find in the midle east alleys.

please read from the start and tell me please I am waiting on you ....

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
heheh as usual you are talking to yourself kal 3adi ya3ni. rabena yeshfeek ya rab!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
heheh as usual you are talking to yourself kal 3adi ya3ni. rabena yeshfeek ya rab!

oops, I thought you got banned !!!!!!

this is unfairrrrrrrrrrrrr

Corvinous
Member # 6578

LOL

at least I have something in my mind to think about out loud, unlike you shallow bonehead

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
LOL

at least I have something in my mind to think about out loud, unlike you shallow bonehead

heheh you have something to think about loud? you ONLY talk about yourself.
try talking about something other than yourself. just try. once only, you know you might like it! my god you are so self obsessed!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I have to repeat for you shallow bonehead

quote:
YOUR ATTACKING TONE IS GOING LOWER N LOWER, AND YOU ARE GETTING MORE DECENT AFTER YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE CLASS AND COLOR.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

LOSING YOUR CUSTOMERS OR REALIZED YOU ARE AGAINST SOMEONE HARDER AND REALLY MORE GENUINE THAN YOURSELF.

ONCE BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY FEEL ........

I CHALLENGE YA

YOU DON'T DARE

YOU ARE EMPTYYYYYYYYY N WINDS WHISTLE IN UR MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
oh and cornivous, you keep telling people to stop posting on your threads, what you don't seem to understand through that dead brain of yours is that this is a "public" forum got it? public!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
heheh you have something to think about loud? you ONLY talk about yourself.
try talking about something other than yourself. just try. once only, you know you might like it! my god you are so self obsessed!

I am not like ya wishing people to admire me for what ever price, my mind is not that empty to run inside any cheap so-called causes ......... I come back from work to listen to music and read and post my prefered type of literature ......

too high cultured for your type of SHARAMEET, HOWA GOZEK BEYEDOHOLEK MEN WARAA WALLA 7AGA ??????

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
I am not like ya wishing people to admire me for what ever price, my mind is not that empty to run inside any cheap so-called causes ......... I come back from work to listen to music and read and post my prefered type of literature ......

too high cultured for your type of SHARAMEET, HOWA GOZEK BEYEDOHOLEK MEN WARAA WALLA 7AGA ??????

art and literature eh ya ahbal all this is to get attention to yourself!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
oh and cornivous, you keep telling people to stop posting on your threads, what you don't seem to understand through that dead brain of yours is that this is a "public" forum got it? public!

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO BE ALONE N SAME TIME ABLE TO LET PEOPLE WHO SHARE SAME CONCEPTS RECOGNIZE SOMETHING ..... THAT IS A ROLE AND A TYPE OF LITERATURE YOU IGNORANT SHALLOW UNEDUACTED SHARMOUTA ...

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

walweli ya weleya walweli! hehe expected from a lowlife like you!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

art and literature eh ya ahbal all this is to get attention to yourself!

IF I WANT ATTENTION I WOULD NOT ASK PEOPLE TO LET ME POST ALONE ....... YOU 2 MINDS FOR YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF YOUR HOLES RIPPED OR YOU HAVE NO MIND AT ALL, YOU GO IN 2 OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS SAME TIME.....

YA SHARMOUTA YA GAHLA

LITERATURE IS A MIRROR .........

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE DOUBLING

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
walweli ya weleya walweli! hehe expected from a lowlife like you!

ANYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD WILL KNOW WHO IS THE LOW ONE

USING YOUR SAME LANGUAGE ONTO YA IS LEGITIMATE BY THE TIME YOU STARTED USING IT

YA SHRMOUTA YA OM KOSSEIN

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
IF I WANT ATTENTION I WOULD NOT ASK PEOPLE TO LET ME POST ALONE ....... YOU 2 MINDS FOR YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF YOUR HOLES RIPPED OR YOU HAVE NO MIND AT ALL, YOU GO IN 2 OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS SAME TIME.....

YA SHARMOUTA YA GAHLA

LITERATURE IS A MIRROR .........

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE DOUBLING

the fact that you ask people to let you post alone is only an act to draw their attention!
did you notice that swore at you in a couple of posts and then stopped? you know why? because its out of character of me to cuss, and i only do it if i'm pissed at someone. however you haven't stopped you keep doing it on and on, because you are a lowlife and such a language is your style zay el kalb bezapt. hawhaw ya kalb werta7 ya alb!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

YA OM KOSSEIN WE BEZ WA7ED

YA OM KOSSEIN WE DAKHEL FIQI MESH 3ARFA RAYE7 FEIN .......... LOL

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

the fact that you ask people to let you post alone is only an act to draw their attention!
did you notice that swore at you in a couple of posts and then stopped? you know why? because its out of character of me to cuss, and i only do it if i'm pissed at someone. however you haven't stopped you keep doing it on and on, because you are a lowlife and such a language is your style zay el kalb bezapt. hawhaw ya kalb werta7 ya alb!

AS I TOLD YOU, USING SAME LANGUAGE ONTO YA BECOMES LEGITIMATE ONCE U STARTED USING IT.

USING THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO LOW LANGUAGE WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY PROVES THAT YOU AN HYPOCRITE AND NEVER QUIT ACTING LIKE A CLADDY GURL, ANGER ONE OF SOME THINGS THAT SHOW PEOPLE'S TRUE EDUCATION LEVEL, IS THAT STRANGE TO YA EITHER ??????????

ANYWAY, DO YOU WISH ME TO STOP IT ?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

brava bravo ool kaman! farag el nas 7a2tak ya wati! lol

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

brava bravo ool kaman! farag el nas 7a2tak ya wati! lol

HOW MANY TIMES SHALL I REPEAT IT TO YA ?????????????????????? YOU SHALLOW BONEHEAD ???????????

YOUR WEAPONS ARE LEGITIMATE ONTO YA ONE U USE THEM ..........

THE PAIN DOWN UR ARSE THERE OF SO MUCH RIPPING COVERS ON EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE REST OF YOUR SO-CALLED BRAIN ........

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
AS I TOLD YOU, USING SAME LANGUAGE ONTO YA BECOMES LEGITIMATE ONCE U STARTED USING IT.

USING THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO LOW LANGUAGE WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY PROVES THAT YOU AN HYPOCRITE AND NEVER QUIT ACTING LIKE A CLADDY GURL, ANGER ONE OF SOME THINGS THAT SHOW PEOPLE'S TRUE EDUCATION LEVEL, IS THAT STRANGE TO YA EITHER ??????????

ANYWAY, DO YOU WISH ME TO STOP IT ?

Paint is sick of that nastiness you started

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Paint is sick of that nastiness you started

hehe that i started? the shateym i used are nothing compared to the stuff you uses so stop acting! for once in your life be honest, and don't edit your posts ya shater, khali el nas teshofak 3ala 7a2tak!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hawhaw ya kalb werta7 ya alb!

FOR WHOM WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT CRAP BUT CURIOUS, SHE TELLS ME I AM YELLING AT HER TO CALM THE PAIN IN MY HEART FULL OF ANGER ABOUT HER, THOUGH ANYONE WHO READS THE THREAD WILL SEE ONE FACT WHICH IS SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED AND WITH NON STOP DIRTY LANGUAGE WHICH PROVES NOTHING BUT THAT HER OWN HEART WAS SCRATCHED WEITH MY EVERY POST AS SHE KEEPS BLAMING ME FOR MY STYLE AS IF IT WAS THE REASON OF ALL THE PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE ..........

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehe that i started? the shateym i used are nothing compared to the stuff you uses so stop acting! for once in your life be honest, and don't edit your posts ya shater, khali el nas teshofak 3ala 7a2tak!

I NEVER EDIT MY POSTS UNLESS WILL REMOVE THEM COMPLETELY, I TOLD YA BEFORE YOU SHALLOW BONEHEAD I NOTICED SOME POSTS SPECIALLY UR DIRT WERE CONFISCATED THAT I WHY I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED OR SOMETHING

YOU NEVER EVER GET ONE THING FROM ONCE TOLD ? IT IS NOT PROBLEM OF IQ ONLY, IT IS A WHOLE MIND RIPPED UP .........

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
FOR WHOM WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT CRAP BUT CURIOUS, SHE TELLS ME I AM YELLING AT HER TO CALM THE PAIN IN MY HEART FULL OF ANGER ABOUT HER, THOUGH ANYONE WHO READS THE THREAD WILL SEE ONE FACT WHICH IS SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED AND WITH NON STOP DIRTY LANGUAGE WHICH PROVES NOTHING BUT THAT HER OWN HEART WAS SCRATCHED WEITH MY EVERY POST AS SHE KEEPS BLAMING ME FOR MY STYLE AS IF IT WAS THE REASON OF ALL THE PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE ..........

you are lying as usual! i'm the not one who started. i only said you always want attention, and then you called me a dog. so you started with the name calling. and my anger at you is not just about this thread, its about the way you abuse so many people on this forum with your acting! i've been posting on ES for almlost a year and i rarely used shatayem on anybody. but your provocative and abusive attitude can make anybody swear! and mashallah you have an entire dictionary of shatayem, obviously you use them often.

paint me is right this is ramadan, we should not behave in such a manner. i'm through with this dirty thread. 3ayez takamel shatayem, kamel lewa7dak!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY Unacceptable

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beleive it or not when I lose respect for someone it hurts me ......

I never imagined you 7aya would be that low never I swear .....

I am more hurt than you, I lost my respect for you ..... I wish you were not that low and we remain enemies than to know you are like that ....... I don't even remember I ever hurted ya, once I was complaining on some thread about someone here then suddenly you came up attacked me for now reason at all, there was nothing concerning you at all, and you did it again, and today is the third time.

can you just tell me what makes you hate me that much ????

Maybe I should accept it like it is, like some people like me for what I am and without i even know them , some other people hate me for just what I am, life is fair ........

this was for me and for the people out there not for you specifically.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the end, does it really matter? There is no winner here. I like you both. You're good people and contribue equally to this forum. This really makes me sad.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
you are lying as usual! i'm the not one who started. i only said you always want attention, and then you called me a dog. so you started with the name calling. and my anger at you is not just about this thread, its about the way you abuse so many people on this forum with your acting! i've been posting on ES for almlost a year and i rarely used shatayem on anybody. but your provocative and abusive attitude can make anybody swear! and mashallah you have an entire dictionary of shatayem, obviously you use them often.

paint me is right this is ramadan, we should not behave in such a manner. i'm through with this dirty thread. 3ayez takamel shatayem, kamel lewa7dak!

MY ACTING IF DOES EXIST YOU CAN IGNORE IT.
IT IS MY PROBLEM, ACTING OR NOT, I AM NOT WRITING ON UR CLOTHES

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeey whats going on.... its Ramadan for God sake! now if you dislike eachother..just ignore eachother! its really easy you know. Yalla sallo 3ala Nabi and forget the whole thing..

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 16 October 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I JUST HOPE SOMEONE FAIR TO NOTICE SHE CAME TO MY THREAD JUST TO ATTACK ME
SOMEONE WHO WOULD HAVE NOTICED IT IS THE THIRD TIME, SHE KEEPS COMING TO MY THREADS JUST TO ATTACK ME FROM TIME TO TIME, WHAT AM I SUPOSED TO DO ABOUT HER RANCOUR FOR ME ????????????????????
CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT FOR ME PLEASE ?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
///////////////////////////////////////////

yes-------- its called.. forgive-forget-and press on..

Salam..Jannah

I AGREE!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Thank you both of you, my dear sisters

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, why are you behaving like lunatics? seriously.... corvinous, you're posting replies as if you could not stop, as if something in your brain forced you to do that! hmmm...., don't take "nastiness" ( ) too seriously, it's not good.
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com