EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » CHALLENGE !!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHALLENGE !!!!!!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN ANYONE CLAIM, I EVER START A FIGHT ?

I AM ALWAYS ATTACKED BY PEOPLE WITH WHOM I HAD NOTHING GOOD OR BAD.

CAN ANYONE PROVE ME WRONG ?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BE FAIR.

I WAS SO DILEBERATELY ATTACKED AND WHEN I REACTED I WAS QUALIFIED ABUSING WHO ATTACKED ME, NO MATTER WHAT ABUSE I ENDURED FROM HER

A WOMAN CAN CALL ME NAMES AND CALL MY MOTHER NAMES, BUT I CAN'T DO THE SAME, IN WHOSE LAW OR RELIGION OR ETHICS IS THAT ACCEPTABLE ?????????????

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 17 October 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007599.html

HERE JUDGE !!!!!!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

I WAS SO DILEBERATELY ATTACKED AND WHEN I REACTED I WAS QUALIFIED ABUSING WHO ATTACKED ME, NO MATTER WHAT ABUSE I ENDURED FROM HER

A WOMAN CAN CALL ME NAMES AND CALL MY MOTHER NAMES, BUT I CAN'T DO THE SAME, IN WHOSE LAW OR RELIGION OR ETHICS IS THAT ACCEPTABLE ?????????????

kol el momken 2a2olo 2enek 2enta 2alel el 2adeb

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
kol el momken 2a2olo 2enek 2enta 2alel el 2adeb

WOW I AM UNEDUCATED ?

WHAT ABOUT YOU DEAR SIR AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBER YOU ARE DEFENDING MS.7AYA ??

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007599.html

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's irrelevant who started the fight, the point is you both participated.
It's not acceptable on either part to resort to name calling. We all must learn to take the higher road and forgive and forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding. I'm just as guilty. We all must be kinder to each other.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You started a fight with me.
You accused me of flirting with a guy because we were posting poetry on the board and you went off for like 24 hours over it and called me horrible names and called into question my religious beliefs and hoped my fieance would use me. Then finally the man you accused me of flirting with posted and said 'no Corv you're crazy' and you had nothing to say then.....and you never even bothered to apologize to me.

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You not only try to continually start fights with me, you continually provoke and when I don't respond, you make fun of when I try to offer others help.

On the rare occassion you do write something useful for other's information, you then demand that the poster specifically thanks you.

I hope that you are a pimply 14 year old teenager because if you're really a short little 30 year old man, then I feel sorry for the poor woman ends up with you.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Corv.... sometimes you can be very nice.. other times, you seem to
lose it!!
Recently you called me an old bitch, and I still don't know why!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
You started a fight with me.
You accused me of flirting with a guy because we were posting poetry on the board and you went off for like 24 hours over it and called me horrible names and called into question my religious beliefs and hoped my fieance would use me. Then finally the man you accused me of flirting with posted and said 'no Corv you're crazy' and you had nothing to say then.....and you never even bothered to apologize to me.

WOW, IT IS YOU ? YOU HAVE 2 NAMES HERE ?

WOW, IF I KNEW IT, I WOULD NEVER POST BACK YOU .........
APOLOGY ???????

I STILL BELEIVE IN MY SITUATION.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
You not only try to continually start fights with me, you continually provoke and when I don't respond, you make fun of when I try to offer others help.

On the rare occassion you do write something useful for other's information, you then demand that the poster specifically thanks you.

I hope that you are a pimply 14 year old teenager because if you're really a short little 30 year old man, then I feel sorry for the poor woman ends up with you.

I don't really care in my daily life about general information, that was a reason for which I liked to have freindship with people of high calibre sources of information like yourself.

I am simply fond of Literature of the Middle Ages ....... Midieval

one more thing, yes i am trying to get your attention for I appreciate your culture, and I mock it when you don't respond, that is for 2 reasons, I am a joker by nature, I love dark humour, so the result is always apparently bitter joking or mocking, more than once in here I was even mocking myself, that is me, I laugh at everything good and bad ........when I was at school I loved very much to see some mates mocking my way of talking and anger

I make fun of life on my way ......

Is that aggressive or low or mean ?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Corv.... sometimes you can be very nice.. other times, you seem to
lose it!!
Recently you called me an old bitch, and I still don't know why!!

Thank you very much my dear lady, but I was just rekoning for you called me once "visa seeker" while if I wanted only that I would marry the gurl my father is giving me hell to marry, she is an Egyptian and was raised n born in the US and has the citizenship ..but I never saw myself as husband to a an Egyptian lady, a friend ok, but not a husband, that does not mean I hate them but it only means i have my own taste this is wrong to no body

I am so sorry to you my dear, see ya on my next anuual leave, i will be there in Hurghada to have anothertry with the diving despite my ears problem

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

After having seen that old thread that was revived...doesn't this sound like Miss Sarajevo in drag!!!!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
After having seen that old thread that was revived...doesn't this sound like Miss Sarajevo in drag!!!!

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She ruined this board with her psychotic personality, just like you are doing now!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
She ruined this board with her psychotic personality, just like you are doing now!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ??????????

COME HERE TO THE LIGHT PLEASE......

HEREEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING FAIR AT LAST

OK I ACCEPT TO BE CALLED THAT IF THAT WILL MAKE YOU ADMIT SHE IS .......

THANK YOU MAN, FIRST TIME I THANK SOMEONE FOR INSULTING ME BUT IT IS OK, IT SEEMS LIKE THJE WAY TO JUSTICE MUST BE FULL OF THORNES , I TAKE THE WAY THOUGH .......

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL newcomer. Attention-whore knows no gender.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
LOL newcomer. Attention-whore knows no gender.

AND HERE YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CALLING NAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BRAVO EXPTINCAI

ALWAYS WHO STARTS THE NAME CALLING IS A LADY N SHE STARTS BY USING THE LOWEST NAMES EVER, THEN WHEN SOME GUY REACT HE IS THE MISTAKEN ONE ..........

THANK YOU EXPTINCAI, YOU FINALLY PROVE ME RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT DOES ME JUSTICE THOUGH YOU NEVER MEANT IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KEEP IT UP BABY

MY PLEASURE

TO BE TRIGGING YOUR NASTINESS

THAT IS ONE EASY UNEXPECTED VICTORY

THANK YOU

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Samia ~~ u are not a Old Bit** , u r a beautiful Queen--and I really enjoy our friendship.. miss u hun..

Jannah

my humour is tooooooooooo evil
will change that
will try

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
/////////////////////////////////

plz do try.. at times we have to stop and take a moment to really exam our own selves..
i have to change alot of things about my self as well. but, only by God i am able to conquer the change..

Jannah

THEN I PROMISE I WILL WORK ON IT.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
AND HERE YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CALLING NAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BRAVO EXPTINCAI

ALWAYS WHO STARTS THE NAME CALLING IS A LADY N SHE STARTS BY USING THE LOWEST NAMES EVER, THEN WHEN SOME GUY REACT HE IS THE MISTAKEN ONE ..........

THANK YOU EXPTINCAI, YOU FINALLY PROVE ME RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT DOES ME JUSTICE THOUGH YOU NEVER MEANT IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, I was addressing Newcomer about Miss Sarajevo and it was a joke which you wouldn't get, having joined so recently, about Miss Sarajevo.

Not about you.

I already wiped the floor with you once. Why would I bother with you again, when you don't even have enough dignity to know when to stop.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Actually, I was addressing Newcomer about Miss Sarajevo and it was a joke which you wouldn't get, having joined so recently, about Miss Sarajevo.

Not about you.

I already wiped the floor with you once. Why would I bother with you again, when you don't even have enough dignity to know when to stop.

YOU WIPED THE FLOOR WITH ME ????????

WHEN WAS THAT ? I WAS NOT HERE AT THE TIME TO SEE LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I AM FEELING SO UNLUCKY I WAS NOT THERE

FIRST TIME I HEAR A MACHINE SPEAK ABOUT DIGNITY AND HUMAN STUFF

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com