EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egyptian army height\weight chart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian army height\weight chart
bonehead
Member # 9304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonehead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dose anyone out there know the egyptian army height\weight chart. my height is 1.83 meters(72 inches)and i need to know how much weight i need to gain inorder to skip the army service.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bonehead:
dose anyone out there know the egyptian army height\weight chart. my height is 1.83 meters(72 inches)and i need to know how much weight i need to gain inorder to skip the army service.

SHAME ON YA!!!

I HATED MY PARENTS FOR NOT GIVING BIRTH TO ANOTHER BOY FOR I MISS TO SERVE IN THE ARMY, THE FRUSTRATION WILL ACOMPANY ME ALL MY LIFE.......

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Who is your favorite bass guitarist?

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

R O F L

I HAVE MY EYES INTO TEARS WITH LAUGH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonehead
Member # 9304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonehead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
larry graham or steve baily i cant make up my mined, but lets not change the subject i really need to know how much weight i need to gain to skip the army
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
larry graham or steve baily i cant make up my mined, but lets not change the subject i really need to know how much weight i need to gain to skip the army

500 lbs. You better start eating!! LOL

Seriously I have no clue. Isn't there websites for this?

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonehead
Member # 9304

Rate Member
u scared the **** out of me for a secound there. i browsed the net for hours but came up with nothing
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAVE HEARD THEY KEEP THOSE WHO WISHED TO SKIP THE ARMY IN SUCH WAYS, ON PURPOSE.

THEY WILL KNOW IT AND WILL TAKE YA AND EXEMPT ALL YOUR MATES

MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

bonehead
Member # 9304

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I HAVE HEARD THEY KEEP THOSE WHO WISHED TO SKIP THE ARMY IN SUCH WAYS, ON PURPOSE.

THEY WILL KNOW IT AND WILL TAKE YA AND EXEMPT ALL YOUR MATES

MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

corvinous..........how old are u, cause u sound like a person who was born this morning

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u scared the **** out of me for a secound there. i browsed the net for hours but came up with nothing

Sorry to scare you, was just joking. That would be some venture though huh!?!

Hopefully someone will see this and know the answer. The army is that bad huh!?! It seems it's a popular topic for women getting their men out of it. Good luck to you.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
corvinous..........how old are u, cause u sound like a person who was born this morning

oops!!! who told ya ?

I was born this noon, so I am lil bit younger than what you thought

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i need to know how much weight i need to gain inorder to skip the army service.

Honestly why don't just give them a call?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Honestly why don't just give them a call?

wallahi i was just about to give him the same advice LOL

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq2005
Member # 7790

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I dunno, but bass guitar I can help you with

Good luck.

Posts: 183 | From: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Foot
Member # 8922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Foot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well whoever told you that an overweighed person is gonna be exempted from serving in the army is wrong there is no weight limit but there is a height limit I think you can't serve if you're 160 cm tall or less.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com