EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Good habits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good habits
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all,
how is everyone doing?
Ok so we have been good at finding or bad habits and now I think its time to find the good ones.
BUT this time we do it diff. every member have to choose a member or two and say their good habits.

Ok let me demonstrate, f.ex I choose an old member,
EFLVIRGO, she doesnt come here that often anymore, but when i was in egypt I met her, and she never left me for a second. made feel very welcome. so her good habits is, a goodhearted women with a good taste for music miss you girl veeeery much!

so now its your turn

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does it have to be only one? there are so many good people here. but ill start with paint me as i am, very kind, serence, poetic, peacful, and intelligent

there are so many more, can i please write about others too? please please please ya seren???

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Seren but with those rules this is going to become such an @ss kissing thread.

But anyway, I will start, because our famous sweet ladies will get most of the votes, I would like to vote for Misfit. Because he's an educated gentleman who makes me really laugh my heart out.

See? Very boring. Moaaaaaah!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol..ok ok.. lets say you can choose at least 3 members.. better now?

(7aya .. how are you doing? been worried about you.. email me sometimes ok?)

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
second one would be my dear friend 7aya
her good deeds would be she always here to listen. and she is very well oriented with whats going on in society and last but not least she is a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
you go girl!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
and the third .. my Jannah
She has the qualities of going on no matter how diff the situation may be.. and never giving up her faith.
She knows what she wants, and I am sure she will get it!
She has a biig biiiiiiig heart and would really stand by your side when you are in need.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the second person is serendipity for her beautiful writings, and amazing way she looks at things. do you know seren that i was talking about you with a friend. we were breaking our fast, and she handed me a date. so i told her that an iraqi friend of mine says that when she breaks her fast she imagines that she is sitting with prophet mohamed pbuh! my friend thought this was beautiful!
my third person is snoozin, perceptive, kind, friendly, warm, and loves her dog.

i'm sorry serene i'm going to break the rule, i will write quick things about some people here

i like keepitreal's forgiving nature, sam on line's knoweledge, someone-lost's kindness, expatincai understanding of the egyptian culture, tigerlily's love for children, ngeg's open mindedness, my kingdom's sense of humour, trobule's "egyptianness", egyptian gurl's patriotism, river of love's poetry, newcomer's faith in islam, noor's warmth, gigli's determination, leila's debating skills, moneel's serenity, puppy's calmness, samia's light heartedness, akshar's respect for egyptian culture, puppy's calm nature, and poppy's cheerfulness!

more to come

my kingdom believe me this is not about kiss assing. but even if it was, its better than insulting and trashing each other.

best

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 18 October 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
kiss assing.

My God this is by far the sweetest ass kissing expression I've ever heard.

Of course ya 7aya it's better to compliment than to fight.

But then, what do we do for fun?

Thanks for the compliment. My mom always warned me as a kid not to be the clown of the class, and just to piss her off, I became one for a living!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
lol mykingdom, I thought it was better than the other fights we have here. and its Ramadan you know..
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Seconly I vote for Morgan.

His/her spelling should be recognized by Oxford!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 18 October 2005).]

NO ONE ASK YOU TO BE HERE THIS ONLY FOR GOOD HABITS .I DON'T THINK ITS RELATED TO YOU IN ANYWAY

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
NO ONE ASK YOU TO BE HERE THIS ONLY FOR GOOD HABITS .I DON'T THINK ITS RELATED TO YOU IN ANYWAY

YOU BROKE MY HEART

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
well the second person is serendipity for her beautiful writings, and amazing way she looks at things. do you know seren that i was talking about you with a friend. we were breaking our fast, and she handed me a date. so i told her that an iraqi friend of mine says that when she breaks her fast she imagines that she is sitting with prophet mohamed pbuh! my friend thought this was beautiful!
my third person is snoozin, perceptive, kind, friendly, warm, and loves her dog.

i'm sorry serene i'm going to break the rule, i will write quick things about some people here

i like keepitreal's forgiving nature, sam on line's knoweledge, someone-lost's kindness, expatincai understanding of the egyptian culture, tigerlily's love for children, ngeg's open mindedness, my kingdom's sense of humour, trobule's "egyptianness", egyptian gurl's patriotism, river of love's poetry, newcomer's faith in islam, noor's warmth, gigli's determination, leila's debating skills, moneel's serenity, puppy's calmness, samia's light heartedness, akshar's respect for egyptian culture, puppy's calm nature, and poppy's cheerfulness!

more to come

my kingdom believe me this is not about kiss assing. but even if it was, its better than insulting and trashing each other.

best

Thanks 7ayat
If you bad person no one will support you .But really you very very good person
You deserve respect from every one here in this ES.

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi seren

i think each member is a good member in away or more.
3 members at least as you said.
alphabet. order

Newcomer , i trust her posts and i respect her ideas and how simple and clear she expresses them.

Snoozin , best one who can view her point without hurting anyone...it shows how honest and kind she is.

Sonomod , out spoken and intelligent...sometimes scary though her posts are fun to read.

[This message has been edited by Humanized (edited 18 October 2005).]

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
Snoozin , best one who can view her point without hurting anyone...it shows how honest and kind she is.

Sonomod , out spoken and intelligent...sometimes scary though her posts are fun to read.

[This message has been edited by Humanized (edited 18 October 2005).]

YES YOU ARE JUST PERFECTLY RIGHT.

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YES YOU ARE JUST PERFECTLY RIGHT.

you mean 2 out of 3 perfectly right

Newcomer , i trust her posts and i respect her ideas and how simple and clear she expresses them.

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:

Please no name calling or any bad comments here.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
My God this is by far the sweetest ass kissing expression I've ever heard.

Of course ya 7aya it's better to compliment than to fight.

But then, what do we do for fun?

Thanks for the compliment. My mom always warned me as a kid not to be the clown of the class, and just to piss her off, I became one for a living!!

hehhehe opps, i mean the other way around!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
you mean 2 out of 3 perfectly right

I JUST KNOW SNOOZIN AND SONO, BUT DON'T REALLY KNOW NEWCOMER ........

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Please no name calling or any bad comments here.

THANK YOU SEREN, CAN I COME IN

THOUGH I ALREADY DID

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity - Purest Heart/greatest writer
7aya - Independent, fiercely loyal to Egypt
Humanized - Wise beyond his years
Diana Ivanova - Romantic and Caring
Nooralhaq - Funny and perceptive as heck
River-of-Love - Romantic and creative
Paint - Strong and faithful and compassionate
Pendarth - Intellectual and Knowledgable
Newcomer - The *Oxford English Dictionary* on Islam Thank you!
Mousse - Cool new person - don't know enough yet - chemist
Corv - Can be nice and caring (focus on that patience!)
Keepinitreal - Unselfish medical professional - we need more
Sam on Line - easing not squeezing - that quote is precious to me, and thanks for feeding the pup!
Mooneal and Doud - Gentle souls who I always think of together
My Kingdom - strong and compassionate and crazy all at the same time
Misfit - not so much a misfit

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I reserve the right to amend this document at any time!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot karah-mia! hilarious, and very friendly
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Sam on Line - easing not squeezing - that quote is precious to me, and thanks for feeding the pup!
I hope I didn't forget anyone. I reserve the right to amend this document at any time!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snoozin:
[b]Serendipity - Purest Heart/greatest writer

What did you do, Corv? You changed my post?

[This message has been edited by Snoozin (edited 18 October 2005).]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq2005
Member # 7790

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
7aya - Independent, fiercely loyal to Egypt
Nooralhaq - Funny and perceptive as heck
River-of-Love - Romantic and creative
Pendarth - Intellectual and Knowledgable
Newcomer - The *Oxford English Dictionary* on Islam Thank you!
My Kingdom - strong and compassionate and crazy all at the same time
Misfit - not so much a misfit

lol wow Suz, you are so sweet.

Posts: 183 | From: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s nice to know that for some I have come above the radar screen, thanks for taking time to say all those nice things about so many people!

My own personal list of three includes those I have had most contact with, and that includes: Troubles for his depth of Islamic knowledge, his quirky wit, compassionate heart, willingness to stand up for what he believes in, and as 7aya said, his “Egyptianness”.

Secondly, Snoozin’ and the miracle of seeing her tentative steps to Islam and her recent commitment, her empathy and kindness, (and hoping that she will meet Fatin soon as they are kindred spirits in many ways).

Thirdly, ExpatinCai and Dalia (I know that’s cheating but they are closely linked in my mind). I have known them since I came to the board, and although we have very different lifestyles, I feel connected to for their immersion into life here in Cairo and deep desire to understand a culture that is different from their own

As for others, to me they are notable for the following: Humanized for so often coming up with the answer/point I wished I had thought of, Kamal for his dedication to Islam and his lady, Karah_mia for her ability to find good where others often fail, Serendipity for her spirituality and spirit, 7aya for her passion about her beliefs, MyKingdom…for her kindness under the sometimes prickly exterior, Diana for her sweetness and readiness to defend, nooralhaq for her braveness in what she is about to undertake (may Allah bless it and make it work out for you), Tigerlilly for her conviction and love of her Egypt, gigli for her desire to make sense of challenging situations and kindness, samia for her strength and astuteness, akshar for her openness and willingness to stand up and say it as she sees it, Paint for her warmth and kindness, misfit for the different perspective he brings (despite our opposite personal positions), sonomod for her passion about everything which could be so beneficial if it was positively channeled, Anissa_agnes for her tentative steps to get involved with ES (may she get braver in time), ngeg for her enthusiasm and energy (except in the morning!), Medosa for her strength and convictions, and Ann who always seems to pop up with just the right link at the right time!

I know I have missed out many of you, but that is mainly because I haven’t got to know you well enough yet, insha Allah I will do so over time.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Serendipity,

thank you so much for coming up with thread topics that don't degenerate into fights. This and *bad habits* were great to see.

Snoozin

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin- your very calm and warm in your posts. I love your subtle way you state your opinion without offending a soul. I think of you as the "peacekeeper."

Serendipity- your heart is pure gold. I see it in the way you talk of your family and your beautiful poetry. You will be a wonderful DR!

Paint- You are genuine and sincere. You make me remember the simple things in life are beautiful and not to take them for granted. You're a free spirit.

Nooralque- You're very sweet and forgiving. You're a romantic and I engoy your poetry. I also enjoy your sense of humour. I never have to question your feelings.

Sonomod- You are crazy girl and I love it. You're very inelligent. You crack me up with some of the things you say. Very blunt and honest.

7aya- You are just wonderful. I've learned SO much from your posts. I love the patriotism you have for Egypt. You're very smart and love to share your knowledge with others.

MousseT- You're new but you fit right in. You're open and warm. It's like you've always been here.

Tarek307- I like the way you not only see the world for what it is, but for what it could be. I also like that you own your mistakes, I find that rare.

1mangang- You're a true cowboy. You're polite and I enjoy reading your jokes.

MyKingdom- You are hilarious and I love to read your posts. You're outgoing and easy to get along with. You also have extensive medical knowledge and I've learned from you too.

River of Love- You write beautiful poetry.
You're emotions are raw and real. You're always kind and gentle.

Tigerlily and Samia- I don't know you well, but from your posts you are very kind.

Corvinous- You my dear, have the bravest of hearts. In ways I relate to you. You where your heart on your sleeve and express your emotions freely and openly. I see all your dark and I love your light. You're fierce and sweet.

This is what I have thus far!! You're all wonderful and dynamic people. Thank you also for your kind words. You make me smile everyday!!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
[B]Snoozin- your very calm and warm in your posts. I love your subtle way you state your opinion without offending a soul. I think of you as the "peacekeeper."

Sonomod- You are crazy girl and I love it. You're very inelligent. You crack me up with some of the things you say. Very blunt and honest.

MousseT- You're new but you fit right in. You're open and warm. It's like you've always been here.

Corvinous- You my dear, have the bravest of hearts. In ways I relate to you. You where your heart on your sleeve and express your emotions freely and openly. I see all your dark and I love your light. You're fierce and sweet.

B]

YOU MAKE TEARS GUSH OFF MY EYES, SO LONG WAS NOT SO SWEETLY AND TENDERLY UNDERSTOOD ...

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT AND AM BURNING WITH ANGER NOT FOR NOT HAVING YET ?

A MIX OF THESE 3. YOURSELF, SNOOZIN, MOUSSET.

WILL CRY TERAS OF BLOOD ALL MY LIFE FOR NOT HAVING THAT, AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL HAVE TO PAY AND IN BLOOD TOO ....

KR, YOU ARE A GENTLE NOBLE SOUL WITH A RARE OF A HEART UNEASY TO DISCLOSE ..... CLOSE TO MY EYES AS TEARS BUT TO SET MY SIGHT TO BEYIND BLUE CLOUDS .... CLOSE TO MY HEART AS MY LUNGS FULL OF DESPAIR BREATH .......

RACHELLLLLL !!!

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nooralque- You're very sweet and forgiving. You're a romantic and I engoy your poetry. I also enjoy your sense of humour. I never have to question your feelings.
)

You guys are all going to make me cry for real! Now I don't want to leave!

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YOU MAKE TEARS GUSH OFF MY EYES, SO LONG WAS NOT SO SWEETLY AND TENDERLY UNDERSTOOD ...

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT AND AM BURNING WITH ANGER NOT FOR NOT HAVING YET ?

A MIX OF THESE 3. YOURSELF, SNOOZIN, MOUSSET.

WILL CRY TERAS OF BLOOD ALL MY LIFE FOR NOT HAVING THAT, AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL HAVE TO PAY AND IN BLOOD TOO ....

KR, YOU ARE A GENTLE NOBLE SOUL WITH A RARE OF A HEART UNEASY TO DISCLOSE ..... CLOSE TO MY EYES AS TEARS BUT TO SET MY SIGHT TO BEYIND BLUE CLOUDS .... CLOSE TO MY HEART AS MY LUNGS FULL OF DESPAIR BREATH .......

RACHELLLLLL !!!

Now I want to cry. You are close to my heart as well Ahmed.

[This message has been edited by KeepinItReal (edited 19 October 2005).]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:

are you leaving us??? nooo now i am going to start to cry!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now I want to cry. You are close to my heart as well Ahmed.

[This message has been edited by KeepinItReal (edited 19 October 2005).]

HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MOVIE ? BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA ? THE SCENE WHERE DRACULA CRIES WITH TEARS OF BLOOD IN AMONG SAD CANDLES AND CRYING OUT HORRIBLE LOUD WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ?

THAT IS HOW I FEEL AND THAT IS MY ANGER AND MY REASON OF ANGER ..... THAT SCENE IS ME.

MY ANGER IS AGAINST UNIVERSE WHO PUT YA APART AND IMPOSSIBLE TO MEEEEEEE .....

FROM ALL MY HEART AND SOUL AND LUNGS ..

WINDSSSSSSSS

WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MAY THE WHOLE WORLD MEETS ITS END ..!!!

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MOVIE ? BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA ? THE SCENE WHERE DRACULA CRIES WITH TEARS OF BLOOD IN AMONG SAD CANDLES AND CRYING OUT HORRIBLE LOUD WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ?

THAT IS HOW I FEEL AND THAT IS MY ANGER AND MY REASON OF ANGER ..... THAT SCENE IS ME.

MY ANGER IS AGAINST UNIVERSE WHO PUT YA APART AND IMPOSSIBLE TO MEEEEEEE .....

FROM ALL MY HEART AND SOUL AND LUNGS ..

WINDSSSSSSSS

WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MAY THE WHOLE WORLD MEETS ITS END ..!!!

I haven't watched that movie yet. I will make it a priority because I'm now curious.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I haven't watched that movie yet. I will make it a priority because I'm now curious.

YES PLEASE !!!

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:

Don't leave Noor. I will miss you!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't leave Noor. I will miss you!!

LET HER GOOOOOOOO

AND COME BACK WITH TEARS

SHE NEEDS THAT EXPERIENCE ..

SHE NEEDS TO LEARN SOMETHING THAT CAN NEVER BE EASILY TAUGHT .. I JUST KNOW IT AND KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS TO LEARN .. I NEEDED THAT ONE DAY .. BUT WAS NOT KNOWING TILL I GOT MY LESSON HARD AND MERCILESS ..

MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

KeepinItReal, Bram Stoker's Dracula by Coppola is my favourite movie.
Draculian is a romantic hero, not a monster as many might think.
And the atmosphere in the film is gothic but you can't stop being trapped into the dark side of the main character (the actor is Gary Oldman).
I suggest you to rent the VHS!
Corv, it's amazing you love this book as much as I do. There was a time in my life when I was not strong, and that book was the companion of my lonely and desperate nights, when I had to find myself back and was able to do so only beacause Dracula's hate and passion reached the dullest part of my soul, and woke me up, made me alive again...
It's so strange you love it too, because it's not a common reading.
Maybe some people in this forum now will like to read it, even if I would become a bit jealous as I feel it as my own book and that no-one can truly understand it...

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Sonomod, You are one of the most intelligent ppl I have met here, You know so much about history, wish I knew half as much as you! and whenever I have a tech question you always one of the first to help! so thank you for that

Zaykon, you are one of the very few men that really are devoted to the ones they love. And you no matter how diff times might be, if you fall you always get up. And I really like that about you. Just let me here from you soon, getting worried about you

Ibr, you are not that active around here. But you always have the time to give nice compliments. You amaze me of your level of goodness. and Inshallah what you wait for will come

Humanized, as I have said before I admire you. You always come around when the fights gets really on fire and you try to cool it down. You are one of the most decent ppl I have met and I am so happy to know that ppl that good still exist!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Nooralhaq, I have met you since I first came here. eventhough you went away for a while we are glad you came back now. YOU are really devoted to your fiancee and care about your friends. You can easily forgive and forget wich I admire about you

Keepinitreal, you are really a good person. You are always there if someone needs to hear some comforting and cheering words.
and I really love that about you.

Snoozin, You are truly an angel! you never fight and you always very tolerant with other ppl no matter how angry and furious they may get. You are truly a good hearted person and I love you for that!

Doudd, I love your topics here, which brings a nice smile to my face. so keep it up girl!

Asoom, you are a sweet young girl, who loves her religion and her hijab and wouldnt be shy to show that. Glad to have you here at ES.

Misfit, your post are really special and as I said before you remind me so much of my cousin. we are maybe totally diff, but I still respect you and its good to have another way of looking at things.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:

And the atmosphere in the film is gothic but you can't stop being trapped into the dark side of the main character (the actor is Gary Oldman).
Corv, it's amazing you love this book as much as I do. There was a time in my life when I was not strong, and that book was the companion of my lonely and desperate nights, when I had to find myself back and was able to do so only beacause Dracula's hate and passion reached the dullest part of my soul, and woke me up, made me alive again...
Maybe some people in this forum now will like to read it, even if I would become a bit jealous as I feel it as my own book and that no-one can truly understand it...

I will definetly rent it. It sounds excellent and I'll give you my thoughts. I'm sure I'll love it if you and Corv do too.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Newcomer, You amaze me with your knowledge about islam and your devotion to it. And you always willing to help if there are any need of help. I admire mostly that no matter how many arguments you have, your faith just gets stronger by it. and you never doubt for sec in what you believe in. something i really admire about you.

Mykingdom whenever I see your name I cant help but smile. You are very funny. but underneath the jokes lies a biiiiiiiig heart with lots of love. You really care about ppl, and you are our ES special doctor

Ngeg, you have a good sence of humour. You are one strong women and independent too, living in Dubai by yourself is something tough so I admire you a lot about that

Corvinous, you and Bram stoker, are you sure you are not related You are a good person with a pure heart. Sometimes passion or (ehm ehm anger) can take over you. But deep down inside you have a heart of gold.

Sorsor, ya sorsora! your post I love them! even though you are bored over there in KSA, but why dont you come to es we miss you over here. You have a way with the men too

DianaIvanova, I love your post, you are very sweet and funny girl with lots of energy! and you really support your friends when they are in need.

Karah mia & her husband! girl where are you lately! I love your comments and i miss them a lot too! You and your husband well you are the perfect couple! and you are really devoted to eachother! which is something really precious and hard to find these days!

Troubles, you are one of the very few men that I think are good! You have a good sense of humour and have a lot of knowledge about islam mashallah. You have a passion for politics, just be carefull so you dont drown to deep in it! and hope to see you more active here at ES

i am sure i have forgotten som of you, but let me just rest my fingers a bit and i will continue

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Keepinitreal, you are really a good person. You are always there if someone needs to hear some comforting and cheering words.
and I really love that about you.

Thank you Seren. I'm very gracious. Like I said your heart is pure gold!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL MY DEAR

WILL I EVER STOP CRYING WINDSSSSSSSSS ???

WILL I GET MY MINA ? NOT TO GIVE ME PEACE WITH A DEGGAR IN THE END BUT ETERNITY WITH A RE-BIRTH ???

WOULD THAT BE ON THE HANDS OF A WARRIOR LADY ?

BOLD BUT NEEDED TO BE SO ..

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

Corvinous, you and Bram stoker, are you sure you are not related But deep down inside you have a heart of gold.

MY HEART IS MY FIRST LIL KISS TO MY MINA

I CAN NEVER SAY IT WOULD A GIFT, TOO HUMBLE.. A LIL KISS .. YEA BARELY SO

THANK YOU MY DEAR SEREN, I GUESS YOUR FUTURE PATIENTS INSH'ALLAH WOULD GET HEALED BY YOUR SMILE ONLY, I GUESS YOU JUST NEED SOME PAPERS SAYING YOU HAVE HEALING POWERS IN FRONT OF THE LAW BUT IN FRONT OF YOUR PATIENTS HEARTS YOU NEED NOTHING BUT A SMILE COMING OUT FROM A HEART LIKE YOURS ..

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I will definetly rent it. It sounds excellent and I'll give you my thoughts. I'm sure I'll love it if you and Corv do too.

I GUESS WE DO, BUT WE DO NEED YA

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com