EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Love !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love !!
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for DeadCorpseMetal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is a holy human feeling, but its a great proplem when it occures at the wrong time .
I know 2 of my friends fall in love @ the highschool- and we all know the egyptian highschools-
My experience in love started i grade 1 when i was just a baby , i tried to advice them to piss this off , but they think i say that coz i am an infernal guy and hate love - really i hate myself to love but dont hate others to love each other -
who said that love is Peace ? its the war itself.
Romio and joliet
Started a war coz of their llove
love became a boring subject for all the songs
So i advice anybody to think accuratly before he loves !!
listining to (Fear Factory - Human Sheilds )
B.M.

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo, Egypt, Hell, Inferno, Abadon | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadCorpseMetal:
My experience in love started i grade 1 when i was just a baby , So i advice anybody to think accuratly before he loves !!
B.M.

I think you might be GAY!

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for DeadCorpseMetal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU FOR THE INSULT ,
BUT IAM NOT A GAY AND I HATE GAYNESS MORE THAN I HATE ANY THING IN LIFE

"ALLAHOM ENY SA2EM"

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo, Egypt, Hell, Inferno, Abadon | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Love is a holy human feeling, but its a great proplem when it occures at the wrong time .
I know 2 of my friends fall in love @ the highschool- and we all know the egyptian highschools-
My experience in love started i grade 1 when i was just a baby , i tried to advice them to piss this off , but they think i say that coz i am an infernal guy and hate love - really i hate myself to love but dont hate others to love each other -
who said that love is Peace ? its the war itself.
Romio and joliet
Started a war coz of their llove
love became a boring subject for all the songs
So i advice anybody to think accuratly before he loves !!
B.M.

Huh you can say whatever you like but ROMEO AND JULIET STARTED A WAR????? what????? where did you get your info??
Yabni look, the war between the two family was on loooooong before they were born. and it was only after romeo and Juliet fell in love and died together that the peace began between the two families. be carefull.. I know Romeo juliet inside out!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
THANK YOU FOR THE INSULT ,
BUT IAM NOT A GAY AND I HATE GAYNESS MORE THAN I HATE ANY THING IN LIFE

"ALLAHOM ENY SA2EM"

Allahom ye'2wee Imanak ya DCM

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw I think most or what you said is right.. but the romeo juliet part you should've been more carefull.. danta gara7t 2albi!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 23 October 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadCorpseMetal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, I was called romeo for 2 years before i change my ways of feeling and thinking.So i know the play very well if you counted how many guys died in this Play u gonna know that it was a war.

listining now (Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine)

COF

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Huh you can say whatever you like but ROMEO AND JULIET STARTED A WAR????? what????? where did you get your info??
Yabni look, the war between the two family was on loooooong before they were born. and it was only after romeo and Juliet fell in love and died together that the peace began between the two families. be carefull.. I know Romeo juliet inside out!

hello Seren
i'm sure DCM knows about the story , but dont you think that a true love story = war story ?

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadCorpseMetal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
Allahom ye'2wee Imanak ya DCM

2ameeeeeeeeen ya rab

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
honestly, I was called romeo for 2 years before i change my ways of feeling and thinking.So i know the play very well if you counted how many guys died in this Play u gonna know that it was a war.

listining now (Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine)

COF

lol.. yeah but they didnt fight for love.. they fight cause they hated the guts out of eachother..

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pessimistic!!

Or

Unlucky to meet your lover, so you hate it..

Cheer up

For your information, Love is not just for love stories. Romance is not just for Love. Love and romance are built in the human who is high sensistive to others and his/her love/romance appears throw different events come around noy just between lovers.

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
honestly, I was called romeo for 2 years before i change my ways of feeling and thinking.
COF

La ya sheikh, you were called romeo for 2 years, hahahhah, are sure it wasn't Homeo?

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

hello Seren
i'm sure DCM knows about the story , but dont you think that a true love story = war story ?

hey Humanized.. I dont think if it excist anymore.. I love Romeo & juliet cause of its amazing poetry and the way shakespeare uses words..
I dont think true love = war story.. I think its more True love= sacrifice..

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
honestly, I was called romeo for 2 years before i change my ways of feeling and thinking

Execuse me are you going to flirt someone here just kidding

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
quote:

hello Seren

In my point of view it was a war
Lol, it seems like nobody here fall in love !!!
really i am surprised !!!
listining now (Skinlab - Anthem For A Fallen Star )

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
Pessimistic!!

Or

Unlucky to meet your lover, so you hate it..

Cheer up

For your information, Love is not just for love stories. Romance is not just for Love. Love and romance are built in the human who is high sensistive to others and his/her love/romance appears throw different events come around noy just between lovers.

Hey i dont think he is totally wrong.. its easy to find love.. actually these days VERY EASY.. But to find true love .. to find sacrifice.. Is very rare.

DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
quote:

Execuse me are you going to flirt someone here just kidding

River of love,
Dear listen i was called so coz i was blindly in love with a gurl till she loved me then i found smthng very confusing ( i dont love her ! ) i just was thinking So !!
"but really love hurts"
this word said by a gurl was in love with a boy blindly they seemed they not gonna separate, but they separated .
Too much happened
Sh's romio and joliet is a stroy not a real life.

listining to (Living Sacrifice-Anorexia spiritual)

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
In my point of view it was a war
Lol, it seems like nobody here fall in love !!!
really i am surprised !!!
listining now (Skinlab - Anthem For A Fallen Star )

The closest I came to listening metall is Prodigy and nirvana..

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 7 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hey Humanized.. I dont think if it excist anymore.. I love Romeo & juliet cause of its amazing poetry and the way shakespeare uses words..
I dont think true love = war story.. I think its more True love= sacrifice..

True love is more than sacrifice, Sacrifice is just a small part of love, fight means love too (fight in the positive sense).

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
really i respect u Seren !
i am finding Devotion Now !
i know its immpossible but i am the man of immpossibles but i wanna small thing 5 millions years to find it !!!

DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
metal is a beleif not a fun
i am listining to guys using celos to make the music of all metallica's songs

l>N (apocalyptica - Sad but True )

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
True love is more than sacrifice, Sacrifice is just a small part of love, fight means love too (fight in the positive sense).

true Karla so take out your boker gloves!
yeah but its true.. true love has a lot of ingridients and not just one.. I think thats why few get to experience it.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
metal is a beleif not a fun
i am listining to guys using celos to make the music of all metallica's songs

l>N (apocalyptica - Sad but True )

for me it has been a terrible headache! But your free to belief in what ever you want.

DeadCorpseMetal
Member # 9288

Rate Member
listen to this song Seren Plz
A kiss to remember - Artist: my dying bride
its black metal
but listen
I gtg now see you after 3esha2

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
Hey i dont think he is totally wrong.. its easy to find love.. actually these days VERY EASY.. But to find true love .. to find sacrifice.. Is very rare.

True love is a bless, and believe in the true love is Emoition, Romance, And Events.

Events support love. Support what i do say.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh heavy metal,not my kind at all,excuse me!
Plus,im sure one day ull surely change this way of thinking,especially when u meet woman who deserves your true love and answers back to it!
Wish you the best

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

True love is a bless, and believe in the true love is Emoition, Romance, And Events.

Events support love. Support what i do say.

I thought events brings you love, but then it tests you if you are able to take care of it..
Thats I think of it

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l>N (MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari - ya lahwaaaaaaaaaiii! )

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
I thought events brings you love, but then it tests you if you are able to take care of it..
Thats I think of it

I do Support

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
listen to this song Seren Plz
A kiss to remember - Artist: my dying bride
its black metal
but listen
I gtg now see you after 3esha2

MDB - my favourite band in the universe!
I have seen them play live a lot of times and met them in person too. I went to a gig where they supported Iron Maiden. They blew Maiden off stage, I sat in the railway carriage full of Maiden fans and said so loudly - (my then boyfriend disowned me in front of everyone)

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats I think of it

the thing we care the most, it is given to the right person

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com