EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Silence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silence
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, what has happened here, its awfully quiet here!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh ya sara dah, i was just going to write about that. it must be telepathy! you know i already have telepathy with my kingdom, and she has telepathy with misfit, which means that you and i have telepathy with misfit, which means the four of us are one! wallahi!
you know in the old days every day id check ES there would be so many new topics. now however, the same topics stay for four or five days! eh el malal dah!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna have telepathy with someone! [Frown] My luck it would be Kafir....

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol 7ayat, I really dont know whats happening here. WHERE IS EVERYBODY!
about the telepathy looooooooooooooooooool

Snoozin you could have telepathy with me [Big Grin] Kafir has already telepathy with morgan [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
corv use 2 represent 88%
and the rest are in that hijaab thread @ religion [Roll Eyes]

i sure learnt alot there, but now it kinda out of hands. so went out:)

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. it was more exciting before.. we had so many topics and so many ppl..dont know what happened now
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and they've also deleted all the history in the archives. i was really angry about that.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well they need to make space for all the "new" c**p [Smile] for people to write

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
ooooooo kamal uses a bad word [Big Grin]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i said c**P [Smile]
and waht you think that means [Roll Eyes]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
lol.. clap [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:
and they've also deleted all the history in the archives. i was really angry about that.

Wow, you mean the www.waybackmachine.org "ES" is extinct?

Oh Sammy you hermaphrodite, you asking for pain from sonomod! [Mad]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the Archive is Building an 'Internet Library'
Libraries exist to preserve society’s cultural artifacts and to provide access to them. If libraries are to continue to foster education and scholarship in this era of digital technology, it’s essential for them to extend those functions into the digital world.

what is this place?
and why wuold ES be here?
it not exactly educational is it, or academia?

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
lol.. clap [Big Grin]

see, i never used a bad word [Big Grin] [Cool]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh is there like a history file for ES.. like FBI stuff?? Didnt know that! Better watch out [Big Grin]

Kamal no you dont ..the stars *** were just decoration [Big Grin]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
maybe it was two stars clapping [Roll Eyes]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh is there like a history file for ES.. like FBI stuff?? Didnt know that! Better watch out [Big Grin]

Kamal no you dont ..the stars *** were just decoration [Big Grin]

No not an FBI thing at all, or it wouldn't be ppublically available on the internet. [Roll Eyes]

No when forums don't have any more room on their server alotments they back up those files for austerity.

Kinda like yearbooks.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many people missing. My Kingdom, Misfit, Masrii, Corv, Columbo, MousseT, where are you all??????? [Frown]

Pink Lily gets a pass for absence. *This* time. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Hope she is ok..
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
will make a topic about missing members !
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol.. clap [Big Grin]

Helllooo ya clap how are you all doin'?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clap clap clap, lets give all of ES a round of applause ....
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
loooooooooool.. welcome back Mykingdom
and nice to see you lobo.. hows lobo doing today?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com