EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Missing ------------ Wanted (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Missing ------------ Wanted
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

Keeping It Real and Paint are scarce!

///

Am here Susan-- waiting for KIR to do her part in serving the West Coast ... [Wink]

I am trying to keep up - just medical reasons keep me back at times.. Thank u 4 thinking of me... [Smile]

J.

Yo Paint!! KIR Is here to represent and keep it real!! Sorry you're having tough times. I'm thinking of you. Hey, did you want some brownies with a special white frosting? It should cure all aches. [Big Grin] [Smile]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
Hey, did you want some brownies with a special white frosting? It should cure all aches. [Big Grin] [Smile]

Even tootache? [Razz]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't the thread for it, but Charlie Brown is on right now. ABC. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melati
Serendipity or -Seren- [Smile]
Keeping it Real
NGEG
Samia
NOORALHAQ
Misfit (AGAIN!) sheesh!
Gibraltar

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Dudda
Sorsor

MousseT

Who else? [Frown]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah lots of members are missing, I myself were voting on the iraqi election yesterday.. where's everybody?
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to say just "Hi Seren!" [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I myself were voting on the iraqi election yesterday..

You go girl!

One day you will welcome us in your beautiful house back home in the safe Iraq.

God willing ya 7abibti.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Karla, [Smile]
how are things going with you?

Thanks Mykingdom [Smile] i have a blue finger now!
I hope so .. one day.. you never know what the future brings:)

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

I heard from Noor the other day- she is Ok.

Paint...I tried to send you a private message on here....but don't seem able to....did you disable PM for yourself, or am I just losing my mind? [Confused]
Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibraltar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you dear snoozin, I miss you all dear brothers and sisters. Seren, paint, sorsor, cornv., crow, kamal, etc., it seems that we disapear like candles in the desert. I don't know if it is normal that we are involved in our own life troubles, and give little time to ES. Maybe we are more and more discovered by ppl we know, so, we loose the privacy which encourages us to write what we feel, do you think that we may change our characters?? [Roll Eyes] [Frown] What is positive that we see new active members discussing interesting issues.
Posts: 141 | From: Egypt. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
characters dont change gibraltar they develop to the good or the worse. we build on what we know today to live tomorrow.

and the old members are missed greatly [Smile]

Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibraltar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I forgot to mention Noor and 7ayat, apologize.
Posts: 141 | From: Egypt. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
EFLVirgo and Odiab are missed too
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Doudd disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't let u go away so easy as u think, my Dear! I miss u! Where are u?

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gibraltar:
"Maybe we are more and more discovered by ppl we know, so, we loose the privacy which encourages us to write what we feel, do you think that we may change our characters??"
Gibraltar, I don't know u, but could u tell me sth more about ur thought quoted above?
Take care

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well

Obviously poor old Medosa, did not make any imperssions , not missed at all.

Off to find another forum...................

--------------------
Medosa

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Medosa! Nice to meet u. Don't make that kind of conclusions.
We are gathering!

Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gibraltar:
"Maybe we are more and more discovered by ppl we know, so, we loose the privacy which encourages us to write what we feel, do you think that we may change our characters??"
Gibraltar, I don't know u, but could u tell me sth more about ur thought quoted above?
Take care

I am sorry if I was not clear Mooneal, I mean “you are more unknown, you are more brave to write anything”. You may see also “cats- fighting” people, they will never dare to do if they know each other. What Seren said is great. Yes we can make mistakes, or may post silly things, we may feel ashamed to see it later. We must ask, do we change ourselves to be better or worse? do we correct our mistakes? That is the point.
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Melati
Serendipity or -Seren- [Smile]
Keeping it Real
NGEG
Samia
NOORALHAQ
Misfit (AGAIN!) sheesh!
Gibraltar

Thank you for your concern. I'm just working hard for the money!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Keeping it Real

//////////////////

Let me guess- she is lost in her Brownies.. To much Angel frosting-- Maybe... [Big Grin]

ROFL!!! Really now, is there such a thing as too much angel frosting??? [Wink] Brownies are really tasty, I can't put them down. [Big Grin]
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Gibraltar, I asked u about it because I think my virtual and "real" personality is the same. Of course, I would like to stay anonimous but it seems to be almost impossible here. However, it doesn't mean I became more careful in expressing my thoughts ."Virtual image" is not for me.
I know - the more unknown we are the braver we became in talking about our problems, attacking others- whatsoever. It can be a trap... when u meet a person individualy.
Anyway, I do hope that we change ourselves for the better or - at least - make conclusions. Maybe it's an optimistic outlook but- if the majority of us decide to ask for advice it means they want to take others points of view into consideration and apply them or not.For me, it's all about giving and receiving.
U created in me the image of intellectualist, a thinker- which I like.

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
What do u think about it?
Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
What do u think about it?

I agree, you are right. I wish if we deal tha same way, if we are well known or not, can we?
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
I belive we can [Smile]
Well... sometimes we have to think twice [Wink]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KIR, where are you? Shake your dust all over us, angel! [Big Grin]
I really miss your laugh, my friend.... [Frown]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muslim
Member # 9677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muslim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHERE IS SALAMA?

--------------------
jahh husinell hesen....

Posts: 31 | From: GERMANY/EGYPT | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muslim:
WHERE IS SALAMA?

Never met her but I heard she was banned because she expressed some politically incorrect opinion.

E7na f'Syria hena walla eeh?! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com