EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What Celebrity do You Most Resemble? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Celebrity do You Most Resemble?
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was at my very very heaviest, a woman in a supermarket mistook me for Roseanne Barr (that's the day I went on a diet...). Now I look like Claudia Schiffer (as long as its a new moon, foggy night and you're wearing dark glasses and probably beer goggles [Cool] )
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sweety, well what is better than goofys sister, she is famous after all isnt she [Big Grin]

7ayat, your gorgeus, wish I had your olive skin! which i cant seem to get no matter how much I sit in the sun!!! [Frown]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 7ayat, are you still in Spain, amigo? Did you mention you were going to Spain last time you phoned? I only found out about it here on ES. I hope it's not that stupid memory of mine failing me once again. [Roll Eyes]

When do you get back? Give me a ring when you do. [Smile]

I agree with Seren. I think olive skin is awesome!

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Besides a scubba instructor you must have a awesome body! [Eek!]

Not really, Sono!!!!!! Although diving burns 450 kcal an hour, the only muscles it tones are leg muscles!!
So, I've got a flabby stomach and 1.5 saggy boobs!!!

//////////////////////////

Samia-------- U look Awesome- and Fit as well. seen u 2 [Wink]
I am the one who is not Fit.
Take care Hun...

J. [Smile] [/QB]

Hi ya Jannah... Believe me, I look much better with clothes on than off.... Paper bag over my head is also an improvement!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Hey 7ayat, are you still in Spain, amigo? Did you mention you were going to Spain last time you phoned? I only found out about it here on ES. I hope it's not that stupid memory of mine failing me once again. [Roll Eyes]

When do you get back? Give me a ring when you do. [Smile]

I agree with Seren. I think olive skin is awesome!

i was in italy! ill give you a call later in the evening inshallah [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:
wow everyone on ES is so hot, kate winslet, kathleen turner, benjamin bratt, drew barrymore! wow you guys thats amazing|!
well i have to say that i am just a plain jane, and the only celebrity ive been related to is angham! lol [Wink]

Ya 7ayat... get real girl... remember we met!!! [Eek!]
Guys.. this girl... and her friend Leila are both very beautiful... Nothing plain about her.... don't believe a word of it!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:
wow everyone on ES is so hot, kate winslet, kathleen turner, benjamin bratt, drew barrymore! wow you guys thats amazing|!
well i have to say that i am just a plain jane, and the only celebrity ive been related to is angham! lol [Wink]

Ya 7ayat... get real girl... remember we met!!! [Eek!]
Guys.. this girl... and her friend Leila are both very beautiful... Nothing plain about her.... don't believe a word of it!!!

thank you samia you are very kind! you know i invited leila to iftar at my house, and after she left, everyone was asking me, who is this beautiful girl? this is what happens when a german marries an egyptian lol [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] I do not think I look like any celebrity, guys. There was a person in Egypt who told me I look like a movie-star, but he did not give me more details [Big Grin] It would have be more fun if we had posted our own photos here so we could see each other on-line at least... [Razz]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
.. who is this beautiful girl? this is what happens when a german marries an egyptian

I (Egyptian) keep telling my husband (German): We're both as ugly as the night, how come we have this gorgeous child?

I agree, mixed kids are stunning.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
.. who is this beautiful girl? this is what happens when a german marries an egyptian

I (Egyptian) keep telling my husband (German): We're both as ugly as the night, how come we have this gorgeous child?

I agree, mixed kids are stunning.

lol i'm sure you and your husband are very good looking people [Smile] but yes mixed children are usually stunning. my aunt is married to a spanish man and her two sons are gorgous. my cousin is engaged to a very handsome guy who has an american father and egyptian mother. plus the most beautiful woman we had at work was also half egyptian, half american. [Smile] i'm sure your son is gorgous mashallah [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com