EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Laptop keyboard arabic stickers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laptop keyboard arabic stickers
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to start practising sending emails in arabic to egyptian friends so I have installed the arabic language on my laptop.
Does anyone know if its possible to get stickers to put on keys for the arabic letters (in London somewhere if poss!)? (Because its a laptop I don't want to get an extra plug in keyboard if I can help it!)

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to these site:www.islamonline.com,chosse arabiclang.u will find arabic keyboard in the site cilick it.then close the window of sites the arabic keyboard still in your pc ,look in it and write the arabic asit.
Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to install the Arabic language in your computer?
Thank you

Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Edgware Road [Razz]

They'll probably give you an arabic keyboard...

I assume if you brought it in Egypt you can get it a fraction of the price, since most hard-ware are mega cheap

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neffeertari:
How to install the Arabic language in your computer?
Thank you

I have Windows XP Professional (UK Edition)

START - CONTROL PANEL - REGIONAL & LANGUAGE OPTIONS - LANGUAGES tab, then put a blob in the box that says 'install files for complex script..' (you need 10MB of spare space). Then it just loads it from somewhere in the netherhells of your computer.
Then go back to the LANGUAGES tab, and press the button that says 'details' on it, that takes you to another page with a drop down box and you can select Arabic (Egypt) from that.

Hope it helps [Big Grin]

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com