EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I like him, but I am scared....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I like him, but I am scared....
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I am seeing some1, who is nice, smart, cute....bla bla bla (and almost all other qualities)...
BUT!! He is too weird...dunno how to put that into words, like he is daring, crazy, very proud and I can't tell how a good Muslim he is....

I do like him alot, but he scares me...he really does...and the idea of us being together gets me off guard....

I am trying to know him better..but he is odd!!

Got any crazy ideas to explore this crazy man?

P.S. Yeah, guess um weird too [Smile]

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me an example of how he *scares* you. Hard to tell what this means. [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your instinct is already telling you what you need to know...
You're obviously uncomfortable about something... intuition is a great gift.... go with it...
Don't get involved!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How weird is he?

How old is he? Do u think that he might be married to someone else? What's his name? I know lots of weirdo's in Alex, maybe I know him.

I am married to a weird man.......but I am weird too, but he is weird in a different way.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
Now, I am seeing some1, who is nice, smart, cute....bla bla bla (and almost all other qualities)...
BUT!! He is too weird...dunno how to put that into words, like he is daring, crazy, very proud and I can't tell how a good Muslim he is....

I do like him alot, but he scares me...he really does...and the idea of us being together gets me off guard....

I am trying to know him better..but he is odd!!

Got any crazy ideas to explore this crazy man?

P.S. Yeah, guess um weird too [Smile]

What do you mean by a good Muslim?
How does he scare you?
How long you KNOW HIM ?
Does he have friends? how are they like ?
Did you have anything in common?
How does he treat you? Is he Glant? or too daring to be glant?
How weird is he? WEIRD IS A LOOSE TERM...

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my fiance is weird, and it's great!

Egyptian dude, listening to country music, driving a truck. How goofy is that! And he's got this weird thing he does with his eyebrows...

And everything is a *disaster.* *For sure!*

He wears long underwear in May because he is so cold! [Confused]

When I travel, he meets me at the airport with roses. When *he* travels, he still buys me roses. [Smile] Weird.

Love it! [Big Grin]

Weird can be good!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com