EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 3 min to determine if he stays..or not!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 min to determine if he stays..or not!
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi girls:
I read an article abt how to decide if the next guy is worth more of yr time..or not-and thought to share.
*Like the one who likes you:
The guy who can deliver a genuine compliment is worth a FOLLOW UP date.

* Avoid the lecture circuit:
If he talks only abt himself, that might be all he wants to talk abt! He thinks he's more important..well, that 'd be definitely reflected later "in other fields"

* Beware of wolves:
If he claims he feels an immediate connection, take a giant step back!

*Go with yr gut
*Don't be left speechless:
Either u r both uninterested or he's dull!

*Listen to his body talk:
Even unatractive men who present themselves as confident can be sexy and appealing.

MY OWN TIP:
You can always offer, but if you end up paying for your dinner, voila! The man is HISTORY! You could ve watched Sweet November, ordered yr own pizza and still have a better time!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man always pay for dinner lunch and everything else you know why ?
because woman is smart enough to offer to pay . then man get stabbed in his pride. HOW come she offer to pay then he rush and pay .
Did you get it NGEG

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
because woman is smart enough to offer to pay . then man get stabbed in his pride. HOW come she offer to pay then he rush and pay .
Did you get it NGEG

Really! [Razz]
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes REALLY just try it and you will see ur self
Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did you get it NGEG

Tayeb, I got it men zaman! This is my post yaani! El mohem:
DID YOU GET IT YA SOMEONE?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
quote:
Did you get it NGEG

Tayeb, I got it men zaman! This is my post yaani! El mohem:
DID YOU GET IT YA SOMEONE?

I got it ya NGEG
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Aho dah el kalam, bravo 3aleik!
Keda ana etament..Mrs someone-to be- will be grateful we had this conversation.

AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that man pays stuff will be over soon..

we both work, we both have strict budgets , we both have other things to pay for and WE BOTH EAT !

so why the heaven should the man always pay,
IT IS
N O T F A I R

--------------------
Taroo2

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com