EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Relocating (Luxor)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Relocating (Luxor)
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
,Any ex-pats living in Egypt especially Luxor (sorry thats where i want to move to) why dont you design a website with all the info for someone to relocate there and say charge £100 english pounds or whatever currency for the help and information given??????

Say for instance help with opening a Bank Account, finding a flat,, buying furniture,acutally meeting someone at the airport to show them around i know if like me you already know the place, but when you actually come to live there i know i for one would willing pay for this help and advice and also, would feel easier with someone who as already been living there.....

Just a thought but what a great help....

Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this site...it may have what you're looking for...another ES baby! http://www.luxor4u.com/
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks been there and done that but not got the info needed....
xxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Thanks been there and done that but not got the info needed....
xxxxxxxxxx
Good site though

belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimbo..I've been living in Luxor for the past 5 years so feel free to contact me if you need any advice about bank accounts, buying furniture etc etc etc. When are you thinking of moving to Luxor??

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Hi Contessa i hav sent you a PM

Love K xxxxxx

DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kimbo57, http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/ as all the information there for opening a Bank Account, cost of things, finding flats or villas, etc, and it`s FREE, and im sure someone would even meet you at the airport and show you around Luxor for FREE.
Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimbo - I know Countessa and she is a lovely woman who would be able to give you a lot of advice. She is also a member of L4u.

Newcomer's advice was good - the site has all the information you would need and it is free. Keefy has just arranged everything for one member to relocate to Luxor in January. The member is more than satisfied - and it cost her nothing.

I cannot really see anyone parting with £100 sterling when there is absolutely no need but if you think that you have a good business proposition then I am sure you will find financial backers somewhere.

In the meantime, if you did not get what you wanted from L4u perhaps you would PM Keefy and tell him what was missing. I know he would appreciate it.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com