EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What are you reading now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are you reading now?
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reading The Yacoubian Building by Alaa Al Aswany Again!, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living By Dale Carnegie, and the 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R.Covey
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved reading The Yacoubian Building, at the moment I am reading 'On Beauty' by Zadie Smith, very good & hilarious at times.
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living By Dale Carnegie

--------------------
Taroo2

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living By Dale Carnegie too [Smile]
So far so good for me .

" the 7 habits of highly effective people "
i would like to ask , is it good?

--------------------
Taroo2

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ann:
I loved reading The Yacoubian Building, at the moment I am reading 'On Beauty' by Zadie Smith, very good & hilarious at times.

I love "On Beauty"
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceSpade:
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living By Dale Carnegie too [Smile]
So far so good for me .

" the 7 habits of highly effective people "
i would like to ask , is it good?

There's another book by Dale Carnegie called How to Win Friends and Influence People. if you get the chance, read this book!
For the 7 habits of highly effective people, excellent book definitely recommended!

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
thank you Dudda , you seem to have a highly selective reading sense

--------------------
Taroo2

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com