EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Pray with me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pray with me
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if anyone has seen Saddams trial. and seen how the arab news are making him as an hero!
I was watching the trial yesterday, and there was this man who told the judge what Saddam and his gang has done to him and his family.
I was so devestated that i couldnt stop crying.
Plz, pray with me that this man Saddam which i hate with every bone in my body. That he and his cursed gang will end up getting a death sentence.

This man that they showed on tv, has lost 7 of his brothers, and two of their wives, all of his friends, and his father. two infant children and two girls not older than the age of 12.
Not to mention spent 40 days in endless torture, and 4 months in torture in abu ghuraib, where they would be tortured with acid, metall stick, electric sticks and a lot more that we cant even imagine that they use.
one man died cause they broke every bone in his body from head to toe, another died of acid that they poured on him.
and two young boys in the age of 16-15. died cause of enless beating with electric sticks.
This is just a very small of what this evil man and his companians have done to the iraqis.
and all he could do on court was to smile his ugly smile.
while his "buddys" picked on their noses and witha face of no regrets of what they have done.

please remember this the next time you pray.
I have no wish than to see this man, leave this earth. It has been a dream for all iraqis in 30 years.

thanks for taking your time to read this
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont worry seren , i bet he will suffer before they excute him.
A dictatorship behind bars! he was doing his best not to show the humiliation.

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope so Humanized, [Frown] this man is a plague on the iraqis.
But I am just afraid of this whole trial.
The judge seems to be very laid back. and Saddam and his attorney can say whatever they want.
I just hope he gets what he least diserves and not what the arab media wants.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seren, his trial is giving *me* nightmares and I am not even involved. The news here certainly isn't portraying him as a hero, and we hear over here that Iraqis in the streets want to execute him now, so I suppose there are some Iraqis at least who want him convicted.

The last story was a man who saw a meat grinder with human hair and *meat* coming out of it...
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

And in the end, we cannot do anything bad enough to him that compares to how he will be punished by God. Imagine, thinking you are a god on earth, only to find yourself in the worst hell after death.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com