EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Would You Ever Trust This Guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would You Ever Trust This Guy?
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1st time we met, he was like "let's get married"
A few days later, he was only talking about when/ where and how soon we should b gettin married...
I liked him, coz we had a lot in common and he was very handsome...
A few hours before e left on a 1 month business trip, he got me a diamond ring and said " We are committed now" "Need to tell u about something I have bee waiting for the right moment to share with ya: I have 2 kids from an Ex- Live In girlfriend"...
"I didn't want u judge me by my circumstances, but for who I am..that's why I have been hiding this!"

I was stunned for almost 2 hours then left him without goodbye...
Now, he has been callin' me very single day and night asking for when our marriage will be and talking as if nothing really happened...
I still like the guy (yeah i am crazy), but I want him out of my life right now...I get weak somtimes and answer his calls, but I need ur support guys to be stronger, coz I know deep down inside me that I can't trust that man for my life...

SOS, pls!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What bothers you more,

that he has two kids you didnt' know about?

or he took too long before he told you the truth?

Or both?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
What bothers you more,

that he has two kids you didnt' know about?

or he took too long before he told you the truth?

Or both?

Both and that i really can't trust him no more!
Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then you should let him go. Heartbreak now is better than a life of never truly trusting someone. Sorry.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then it will always be in the back of your mind that you can't trust him. So either decide to live with not trusting in him, or leave him and don't ever look back. How important is trust in a relationship to you? Only you can decide, no one else can help you with that.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, ya are making this story sound so simple...
Don't make me think of this guy again!

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micia, read ur post again. We don't make it simple.
"I haven't told u that I have children..."He behaves...............Now u will be mine, dear Micia, I told u".
Sorry......
Send him best regards to his children and so called girlfriend.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Micia, read ur post again. We don't make it simple.
"I haven't told u that I have children..."He behaves...............Now u will be mine, dear Micia, I told u".
Sorry......
Send him best regards to his children and so called girlfriend.

Take it easy pls!
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem. But what do u really want?
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
quote:
No problem. But what do u really want?

I just wanna get over this guy ....
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
I have just told u what I think. I can't make choice for u.
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
quote:
I have just told u what I think. I can't make choice for u.

I just need ur support here...
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
U have, Micia. :)Just don't expect me to go for this man.Take care
geminilion
Member # 9683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Snoozin is right. Let him go now. Who knows what other little surprises he hasn't told you about. I know that you are feeling bad now but you know what they say "Time heals all wounds" and soon you will meet someone else.
Posts: 63 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ex-Live in GF....?????????

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS AN EX???IS THAT WHAT HE SAID????DO YOU BELEIVE HIM? HOW OLD ARE HIS KIDS?

JUST TILL THE *EX* GF AND SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU...He will be truely (was handsome)as you said....

I do not mean to be judgemental it seems that you made up your mind..Just follow through....

Smoking is hard to quit and it is bad for you so when you decide to quit ..Just do it...quit the guy..if you think it si good for you..

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Micia,

I don't know anyone who has gotten through life without at least one broken heart. It sounds like you are trying to avoid the pain of the heartbreak by sometimes answering his calls, by sometimes wondering if it's OK to take him back.

Trust me, it is better to face the pain right now than the pain of a so-so relationship.

It is possible he's been totally up front about everything with you, and was just too afraid to tell you of his children by a woman he was not married to. I can understand his being afraid as well. However, it *is* a sign of his character that he doesn't want to face the difficult challenges in life. If he was bold enough to have not just one but two children with this woman to whom he was not married, he should bold enough to be up front with you and everyone else about his children.

If you were one of his kids, would you want to know your father was afraid of admitting to your existence?

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lobo has one word "Run" Actually its more like Run for the hills.

Any way any one who is so pushy, and wants quick involvement, there is something up. And keeps things hidden, when he presents a ring thinking that he owns 'you' it will be horrible. Say red flag red flag, warning warning ...Your life will become a living hell. From Lobo's experience, usually with good looking men, they are usually jerks and have a lot of baggage.

Be strong, and do not talk to him. Send him back the ring, and do not speak to him. Keep busy, hang out with friends, do other things, take a trip, or a class, just stay busy.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com