EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Have you ever been .....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever been .....
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been this way.....
Are you doing somee stuff being stupid, and you know it is, even some people around you alerted, or told you.

Are you still doing it, or you get off. how you got off??

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

Shame on u ... we've got some ladies in here!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!! hahahaha

You are bad! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Moahahahahahaha!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You understood it based on your spacy mind. I did not ment it the way you ment honey [Smile]

I am talking about situations in life, something in your character...Did you get it

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masri ...you have been honeyed...OMG...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
You understood it based on your spacy mind. I did not ment it the way you ment honey [Smile]

I am talking about situations in life, something in your character...Did you get it [/QB]

RIVER WE UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ...WE ARE KIDDING WITH YOU..DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONNAL...
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am talking about situations in life, something in your character...Did you get it

[Eek!] How did you know my mind is "spacey"?! It's so true by the way ... i've always wanted to be an astronaut and travel to outer space. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:

Is that good or bad?

[Cool] OR [Razz] ?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote: Originally posted by Tiger1225: Masri ...you have been honeyed...OMG... Is that good or bad? OR ?
////
To be honeyed it's funny! But the licking became annoying after a while! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
But the whipcream it's great! [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:

Is that good or bad?

[Cool] OR [Razz] ?

It deponds on the honeyed one..do you want to be honeyed.... [Wink]

I do not think that river knows that you are a MASRAWI..NOT A MASRAWEYAYA

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
quote: Originally posted by Tiger1225: Masri ...you have been honeyed...OMG... Is that good or bad? OR ?
////
To be honeyed it's funny! But the licking became annoying after a while! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
But the whipcream it's great! [Wink] [Wink]

i DO NOT LIKE WHIPPED CREAM I LIKE CHOCOLATE SYARP...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, no syrup! It flows to fast and i never met a man with a doggie tongue or speed.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Nope, no syrup! It flows to fast and i never met a man with a doggie tongue or speed.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Wink] No comment
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

after all this thread is about " Are you doing somee stuff being stupid, and you know it is, even some people around you alerted, or told you.

Are you still doing it, or you get off. how you got off?? "

--------------------
PEACE

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
after all this thread is about " Are you doing somee stuff being stupid, and you know it is, even some people around you alerted, or told you. Are you still doing it, or you get off. how you got off?? "
/////
Usually, you are trapped in your own stupidity or self-blindness. You need someone to shake you up really good, to get again into your senses.
Of course, you can think again and again how to escape from that difficult situation and maybe you'll find a solution for yourself... but we don't do that oftenly, we prefer to deceive ourselves...

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS OUR TRUTH OR WHAT WE WANT TO BELEIVE THAT IT IS.....SO IF ONE IS STUBBERN..HE WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING BUT WHAT HE WANTS TO SEE IF HE GOT WARNED ZELLION TIMES.....SOME TIMES ALSO HE WANTS TO BE THE KING OR QUEEN DE'NILE
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Are you doing somee stuff being stupid, and you know it is, even some people around you alerted, or told you.

YES FOR ME IT IS SMOKING...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
/////
Then it's only one thing for you to do....If you can't get off, you can always get out (from the room)! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
/////
Then it's only one thing for you to do....If you can't get off, you can always get out (from the room)! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YOU MEAN OUT OF THE HOUSE...MY 5 YEARS OLD DOES NOT LET ME SMOKE EVEN ON THE DECK OF THE HOUSE...HE GETS HEALTH CLASSES AND THE OTHER DAY HE WAS TELLING ME HOW IT AFFECTS MY LUNGS...AND i WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN FAST...i WAS PROUD OF HIM AND ASHAME OF MYSELF BUT STILL WENT OUT AND SMOKED ANYWAY... [Mad] [Mad]
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe ure badddddddddddddd guysss,LOL!For absolutely everything i like even if i know its crazy,stupid,silly,weird,bad..... [Big Grin] i DO it!Everything depends on how i feel it,and especially,on:What is this i am doing;) [Big Grin] ,LOL! [Wink]
Didnt you heared,the forbidden things,r the most sweet one`s!hehe;)

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
YOU MEAN OUT OF THE HOUSE...MY 5 YEARS OLD DOES NOT LET ME SMOKE EVEN ON THE DECK OF THE HOUSE...HE GETS HEALTH CLASSES AND THE OTHER DAY HE WAS TELLING ME HOW IT AFFECTS MY LUNGS...AND i WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN FAST...i WAS PROUD OF HIM AND ASHAME OF MYSELF BUT STILL WENT OUT AND SMOKED ANYWAY...
/////
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. --Angela Schwindt [Wink]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
hehehe ure badddddddddddddd guysss,LOL!For absolutely everything i like even if i know its crazy,stupid,silly,weird,bad..... [Big Grin] i DO it!Everything depends on how i feel it,and especially,on:What is this i am doing;) [Big Grin] ,LOL! [Wink]
Didnt you heared,the forbidden things,r the most sweet one`s!hehe;)

Didi... hi...
quote:

everything i like even if i know its crazy,stupid,silly,weird,bad..... [Big Grin] i DO it!

What you mean? I did not get it? [Smile]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
everything i like even if i know its crazy,stupid,silly,weird,bad..... i DO it! What you mean? I did not get it?
/////
Like your smoking, Tiger! You know it's bad for you and it's a silly thing, but you still like it!

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
everything i like even if i know its crazy,stupid,silly,weird,bad..... i DO it! What you mean? I did not get it?
/////
Like your smoking, Tiger! You know it's bad for you and it's a silly thing, but you still like it!

I know mine I was asking Didi about hers
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
////
Well, the weird thing i'm doing right now, even if i know it's silly, it's to stay here and post stupid explanations, instead of going to sleep! [Roll Eyes]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
////
Well, the weird thing i'm doing right now, even if i know it's silly, it's to stay here and post stupid explanations, instead of going to sleep! [Roll Eyes]

this is it for you ...go to your room...and pull the cover on ... [Smile] nite nite
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
this is it for you ...go to your room...and pull the cover on ... nite nite
////
...mature women seeking for a cover... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time is it there in Romania? [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hi, Snoozin! It's 3:05 a.m.! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I know it's late, but i'm in that mood, you know....jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...oh, what fun it is to ride in a white horse open sleigh....
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! Too late for me! I am yawning as we speak and it's only 8:15pm here. [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

NEVER!!!! Why waste my time and energy doing stupid stuff????
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLLLLLLl
Tiger i mean lots of things,not one only,hehe!
1 of the things is like yours,badddddd Smoker!I know its bad and i do nothing to change it,i reallyyyyy damn like to smoke,lol!I decided when i get pregnant im gonna stop it,i know thats the only serious reason to make me quit for sure! [Wink] [Big Grin]
About the alcohol thx God i dont,i never liked to drink alcohol,ehhhhh occasionaly maybe!
Even the marriage is from these things,u know it will ruin u early or later-LOL(Kidding of course) Im happy from my choise!
The other things ill tell you in ear,its secret,lolllllll;)
Bless ya
Didi

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:

quote:
RIVER WE UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ...WE ARE KIDDING WITH YOU..DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONNAL...

You are welcome honey [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Moahahahahahaha!

Have Fun MKF [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_
How did you know my mind is "spacey"?! It's so true by the way ... i've always wanted to be an astronaut and travel to outer space.[QB][/QB]

You are kidding Masrii. I do not bear to see you with this astonaut suite. I will feel like i am going to guide to by my remote [Big Grin]
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The more is stupid, the more I like doing it! [Big Grin]
Especially if it is verrrry verrrry weird! [Wink]
Latins used to say: herrare umanum est, perseverare diabolicum!
Maybe I am a little devil! [Big Grin]

Apart joking, normally nobody can make me change my mind. I have to smash my face badly on the foolishness I am doing and then I might wanna stop (but not always [Roll Eyes] )

I think this is quite common with girls...

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com