EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » EgyptSearch Avatars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EgyptSearch Avatars
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate my avatar and quite honestly I don't like any of them. Does anyone know if there is away to import other images or pictures to use here. How can we get the moderators to get something better? Anyone else have any thoughts?
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is disabled on purpose..since we have some characters who may be interested only in BOOBS...to keep it decent...the only one who can import avatars I think will be the admin...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think adding a spelling checker will be a good idea..I'm bad when it comes to spelling...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, spellchecking would be a nice feature, but I think most people are not so worried about spelling on here, at least not me, it isn't like we are writing a university paper
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my Avatar :rollleyes:
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ki$$7eaven:

It suits you [Big Grin] . Actually I think you pretty well own the confused smiley [Confused]

By the way, I quite enjoy reading your posts, very entertaining.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your avatar is very cute ya Tiger [Wink]
mine is little ...strange position,but from the curly hair is little close to me,but i have dark brown eyes,hehe!LOL
Actually i think would be cool,if we can use real pics,it will make the atmosphere kind of more open,honest..i think sometimes when u dont use ur image,the people try to act like s.o they r not!i have this feel!
Anyway,patience... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

It suits you [Big Grin] . Actually I think you pretty well own the confused smiley [Confused]

Hello/Salam

Thanks for your kind words....
I dont know how to reponds to compliments [if thats wat it was..]somtimes... [Roll Eyes]

I dont think I use that confused smiley all the time...do i [Confused]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

I dont know how to reponds to compliments [if thats wat it was..]somtimes... [Roll Eyes]

It most definitely was.

quote:

I dont think I use that confused smiley all the time...do i [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
Your avatar is very cute ya Tiger [Wink]
mine is little ...strange position,but from the curly hair is little close to me,but i have dark brown eyes,hehe!LOL
Actually i think would be cool,if we can use real pics,it will make the atmosphere kind of more open,honest..i think sometimes when u dont use ur image,the people try to act like s.o they r not!i have this feel!
Anyway,patience... [Big Grin]

my avatar has a couple of things from me to..the dimbles and the dark eyes and the big nose...any way I think people will have different gangs based on their real picyures since most people are prompted to judge by appearences and you will find it hard to have an intellegent conversation...

but your avatar is beautiful... [Wink]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Automatic....OMG...what happen to you..some serious change ....I think you are more lovely and more a life than that..

--------------------
PEACE

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My real pic would scare the sh** out of people! The whole board would crash! [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
My real pic would scare the sh** out of people! The whole board would crash! [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

Somehow ..I do not beleive you..Dimi Moore..
I know how a maryland girls look like and most of them are dead gorgous.. [Wink]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shukran geddan.... (is that right?)

But I'd be happy with just "reasonably attractive" [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Shukran geddan.... (is that right?)

But I'd be happy with just "reasonably attractive" [Wink]

you know we (the Egyptians) have to sweet talk you...but still I think you most likely are reasonably attractive.. [Wink]
daria1975
Member # 6244

LOL! I guess I have low expectations when it comes to Egyptian sweet talk. [Big Grin]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this message board looked much better without avatars.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com