EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Coming soon....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coming soon....
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to all who are helping saving lives; and those who are promoting the quality of life to the forgotten on earth. Hope the magnificent idea of Sara come true soon

www.Egyaid.org is now on line [Smile]

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the coolest! [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam...I sent you a PM

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam Oh I dont know what to say.. without you this would have been nothing but an idea. Thanks so much .. this will help the ppl in need soo much.
You have a heart of gold!!

if anyone willing to help plz, pm me or Sam [Smile]
it would help a lot.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys...
I've tried to check the web-site...still under construction!
Although I have no idea about what are you talking about, I want to help!
Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont thnk i wud be much help....
but wish you all the best
and look forward to the site

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More info guys please xxx
Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay what about bureacracy?

has this organization been registered with the Ministry of Interior?

Remember what happened to Ibrahaim Edden Saeed of the Democracy Institute? (have the name wrong I know)

If an agency doesn't go through proper channels its a major problem for the Egyptians involved.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008451

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006252#000032

help for the needy ...and some great membere are constructing something to help the needy..

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ki$$7eaven:
[Confused]

[/QB][/QUOTE]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Eek!]

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Okay what about bureacracy?

has this organization been registered with the Ministry of Interior?

Remember what happened to Ibrahaim Edden Saeed of the Democracy Institute? (have the name wrong I know)

If an agency doesn't go through proper channels its a major problem for the Egyptians involved.

I think i gotta check that with ministry of social affairs as it has all the data needed and i will check with my lawer as well to know how to get the data from them and the procedures involved.
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell you what I need. I would like to be able to give donations online. It takes me forever to get money transfered there mostly because I'm lazy. I would like to be able to do it online by credit card or something like that.

Can you do that on your website? Can you process donations for organizations like mosaada.com ?

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008487#000000

PPl check this topic, this is where the whole thing started.. [Smile]

HUnted porcelain, was just wondering where youve been all this time!! good to see you back [Smile]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Serendipity!!

Thanx so much...like always so sweet!
I've been busy with the ancient Egyptians...I mean the course..In AUC! It was really fun, though the doctor seemed a mummy himself!!
Anyway, hopefully, I'll keep my eyes Egypt Search these coming days..and thanx for the link!!
Bless ya [Big Grin] and happy new year!!

Best regards!!

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sam,
What is the status of this?
I think many ES posters would be interested to know, as this is one is a really positive initiative stepping out all this "negativity" here around. A good start to make something really useful.
Thanks for letting us know. [Smile]

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
well mousse t (good to see you again). last time he talked to me. he said it will take a month for the website to be on the net. so eventually this month it will be working.I hope..

hope sam will be updating the news soon [Smile]

MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
well mousse t (good to see you again). last time he talked to me. he said it will take a month for the website to be on the net. so eventually this month it will be working.I hope..

hope sam will be updating the news soon [Smile]

Thanks Seren! [Smile] You are always very nice and kind.
Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i, also, am glad to see something positive going on..i look forward to hearing more on this...i am looking into starting a literacy project in a village near luxor for adults by next year..any advice, info, ideas...i would love to hear em..keep up the positive vibrations!!

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
Congratulations to all who are helping saving lives; and those who are promoting the quality of life to the forgotten on earth. Hope the magnificent idea of Sara come true soon

www.Egyaid.org is now on line [Smile]

Enta fein ya sidi [Smile]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.egyaid.org has been like that for over a year.

I think someone just registered it so they can sell it off later at a premuim price.

did some looking around and there is no records besides domain name purchase.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
www.egyaid.org has been like that for over a year.

I think someone just registered it so they can sell it off later at a premuim price.

did some looking around and there is no records besides domain name purchase.

As I try to have always an optimistic mindset and I am by birth a positive thinker ( [Cool] ) I firmly believe this initiative is true and done in the only interests of the Egyptian children.
Seren and Sam are no liars. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com