EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Merry Christmas and Happy New year

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant belive that this year is over in just a couple of days.
And the year 2005 has been a special year for me.
In this life, all of us create our own world, with our own thoughts,memories and beliefs.
And sometimes on our road of life, we meet ppl that influence our lives, which add more wisdom to it, more love and more appreciation for what we have.
Here on ES, which is rather special, is that we meet ppl from countries all around the world.
All of you are unique ppl, which add that special aura to ES.

I have learned much of you guys, and gained friendship that are dearly cherished.

I wish all of you on ES from the old ones that dont come here anymore and to the new ones a lovely christmas and a happy new year.
I hope with all my heart that this new year, would be a blessing for all of you, with knowledge,wisdom and love.

with lots of Love

Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish to u a lovely christmas too and a wonderful and happy new year.
For me too, this year was very special and full of wonderful meeting who are changing my life. I hope that 2006 will be a great year for eachone and that people will learn the right way of love.

Keep in touch and so much thanks for your wishes.

Best Regards,
Flo

--------------------
Il n'y a qu'une morale : Vaincre tous les obstacles qui nous empêchent de nous surpasser

Posts: 80 | From: France - Grenoble | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Very Merry Christmas and I hope that you have only Good Things during 2006

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish "Merry Christmas!" for all [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicMushroom
Member # 9531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicMushroom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With best wishes to you Sara and everyone on ES for Christmas and the New Year MM
Posts: 33 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all of you!Thanks Sara,double happiness for you sweety!
Wish you one gorgeous,and irresistable,full with sweet moment 2006 !
Love,Didi

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flo:
I wish to u a lovely christmas too and a wonderful and happy new year.
For me too, this year was very special and full of wonderful meeting who are changing my life. I hope that 2006 will be a great year for eachone and that people will learn the right way of love.

Keep in touch and so much thanks for your wishes.

Best Regards,
Flo

For a minute I thought this was Sodomod!! The avatar just threw me off till I read "Flo".
For those of you that do celebrate Christmas I wish everyone a very happy holiday season
and a Happy New Year. May all your dreams come
true in 2006.
And unlikely to happen but I wish everyone, everywhere could live life on Earth in Peace....

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
And unlikely to happen but I wish everyone, everywhere could live life on Earth in Peace....

Ah, wouldn't that be the best gift of all? [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin, it sounds a bit ridiculous to wish u all the best when I have just do it... but... I do wish u all the best from all my heart!
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Snoozin, it sounds a bit ridiculous to wish u all the best when I have just do it... but... I do wish u all the best from all my heart!

Hi, Mooneal. Thank you so much for your kind wishes...I wish you the best for 2006 and beyond!

[Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and Happy New year Everyone [Smile]
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and I also wish you a peaceful feast and a succesful new year and I hope everyone remember god and try to follow him as he ordered us.

This is the only thing can make us win.

Happy christmas

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lobo wishes everyone at ES, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May we all find joy, happiness, success, and love ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bon Natalia!
Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!

Merry Merry Merry MErry MErry Christmas
Happy Happy Happy Happy NEW Year 2006!

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Lobo wishes everyone at ES, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May we all find joy, happiness, success, and love ...

LOBO BACK AT YOU... [Smile]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Kwanza next week, and for some Happy Hanauka!

These holidays only come once a year and thank-goodness for that.

One day left and its all over! YAH!

For our Northern maple leaf smoking folks, Happy Boxing Day! Very good idea, wish Americans would go for this type of day....

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho-ho-ho to all of you says Tigerlily. [Wink]

Well, Santa was here in Germany yesterday evening and I know he must have been more the busy overnight in the US.

A Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful and cherished time with your families.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara ~

I haven't been on ES much lately. 2005 has been a year of ups and downs for me (as you might remember). I hope 2006 is much better. I'm working on it. I hope all is well with you and that your new year is filled with everything you can hope for.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com