EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » rate??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rate??
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please rate those things according to there priorities to u :

personal apperance
inner beauty
communication
family level
education level

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think very often these five are linked:
the family level impacts very much on the communication skills which reverberates also the education level, and shows also the inner beauty when there's some ( which is increased by high education or high self-knowledge), which is most of the time connected to the way we look like...

I'd say for both men and women:

+inner beauty
+communication
+education level

-personal appearance
-family level

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r u sure from those ratings

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:

I'd say for both men and women:

+inner beauty
+communication
+education level

-personal appearance
-family level

I agree with your rankings. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
r u sure from those ratings

100% sure :

first : inner beauty, because that's where everything comes from, people that have a good inner beauty are most of the time the best communicators, they are sure of themselves and as a consequence they really inspire having a high educational level ( or at least a great understanding of themselves which is something not everybody do have ).
So 'inner beauty' enables someone not to care for his personal appearence, which makes someone with inner beauty having a beautiful external appearence: remember what is universally known: a saint body goes along with a saint spirit (if you are fit in your head, then your body is fit)
Then people with inner beauty can recognize people that don't have this inner beauty and then even if their family members are very low in different life fields, they know how to take distance from it and even sometimes help to improve their family level.

Cordialy yours.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
but the apperance attracts u to the person for the first time
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Columbos ratings.
Appearance is also important, but most times people with inner beauty radiate it on the outside anyway. " healthy mind healthy body".
Lots of times you could find someone attractive who is not conventionally so-its just " something about them" -which usually translates to them having an exceptional inner beauty.
For example-Bob Geldolf( for me at least)
Hes quite non-beautiful by conventional standards, but something inside is at work there.
Then again I also fancied MR Mahathirr ( Malaysian ex president) so.....

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:

Lots of times you could find someone attractive who is not conventionally so-its just " something about them" -which usually translates to them having an exceptional inner beauty.
For example-Bob Geldolf( for me at least)
Hes quite non-beautiful by conventional standards, but something inside is at work there.
Then again I also fancied MR Mahathirr ( Malaysian ex president) so.....

I need to comment this because i feel like striked.
I'm not convinced that people that are not conventionnally beautiful have some exceptional inner beauty mainly for two reasons which are
1. Someone that has an exceptionnal inner beauty covers all the areas of his mind, there's nothing about himself he doesn't know, and has yet an internal BALANCE, balance that is reflected also by the external appearance
2. So an unperfect external appearance is a show of this kind of unbalance, and what may sound attractive is the fact that the person is unbalanced: for example, someone that is a hard worker, honest etc... can sound attractive for this qualities but as his appearance may show, the person may be not self confident, spontaneous, extraverted.
On the contrary you can love spontaneity and self confidence but without conscientiouness to back it up, you have the different kind of unbalance. This is why "there's something about them" and there's not "THEM", it's tricky.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
family
education level
communication
inner beauty
personal appearance

i really belive that a good education and communication skills give people inner beauty, thats why i put them ahead. many people are complaining because egyptians dont have akhlaq anymore, and i really believe thats due to the high illiteracy rates, and horrible educational system

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
i think in the opposite way 7ayat inner beauty affects ur way of communication , educational level and family

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:
family
education level
communication
inner beauty
personal appearance

i really belive that a good education and communication skills give people inner beauty, thats why i put them ahead. many people are complaining because egyptians dont have akhlaq anymore, and i really believe thats due to the high illiteracy rates, and horrible educational system

What does Akhlaq means?
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
i think in the opposite way 7ayat inner beauty affects ur way of communication , educational level and family

I think it depends wether you are a man or a woman.
For a woman it's more like what's outside fills the inside while for a man it's like the personnal strength that impacts the outside.

NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my humble opinion a person, either male or female, is considered according to the following:

1.Personal appearance = because this is the first thing that makes you want to meet someone
2.Inner beauty = because this is the first thing that makes you want to stay with a person
3.Education level = it affects social behaviour, way of thinking, way of life, character, personal skills, etc.
4.Family = sometimes family is reflected on the person, sometimes it is not. But it is as important as education, as it develops characters and a way of life much broader than school does.
5.Communication = communication skills depend on education and family. They help relationships work or ruin them for good.

Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
what if he/she perfect but he/she dosen't have personal apperance would u go 4 if ???

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks
inner looks
language skills
schooling
folks

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibraltar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

personal apperance
inner beauty
communication
family level
education level

I agree with snoozin's rating quoted from columbo, but it depends, why you are asking and what for? then rating could be different.
Posts: 141 | From: Egypt. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
inner beauty
communication
education
personal appearance
family level

An interesting mind, a patient way, a style of dealing with things that compliments your own, are all more important to me than the family stuff or the outward appearance. There is nothing more frustrating to me than a long, conversation-less dinner with a perfect looking, wealthy man. Oh, and forget a long drive with someone who can't make you laugh. Ahhhhh....
I place inner beauty first.
But where is faith or iman on your list?
I put iman with inner beauty.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
what if he/she perfect but he/she dosen't have personal apperance would u go 4 if ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

personal apperance
inner beauty
communication
family level
education level

Inner Beauty
Education
personal apperence
family level and communication

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorsor, u have been commented the people here, but you havent written yours??????

--------------------
River Of Love

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personal apperance 25%
inner beauty 51%
communication 19%
family level 3%
education level 2%

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
ACTUALLY I WAS SEARCHING FOR ONE OF MY OWN BUT I COULDN'T FIND, SO I WAS JUST VIEWING THE MAJORITIES POINT OF VIEW'S.

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to have one of your own since you have opened this thread, which mean you have idea and not sure about, or have it but wanna share it..

--------------------
River Of Love

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
actually i belive that th first thing that attracts u to the person is the apperance but after the apperance if u didnt find a good personality u will ignore this person.

and if the person infront of u didn't have a good apperance you will not go to the other step which is his personality .
the issue is so difficult to judge.

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beauty is skin deep, ugly is to the bone.
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and if the person infront of u didn't have a good apperance you will not go to the other step which is his personality
////
Not on ES...Did you see Tiger's picture? And i took the next step.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
actually i belive that th first thing that attracts u to the person is the apperance but after the apperance if u didnt find a good personality u will ignore this person.

and if the person infront of u didn't have a good apperance you will not go to the other step which is his personality .
the issue is so difficult to judge.

I do agree with you Sorsor, whatever we know well that the looking is not everything, but when we be in real, we first choice the one who is attracted looking and it happened here on ES.

A guy who posted a link which refer to his web page, and girls and women got stunning, and others say oooh and stuff like, but they did not got inside the person. It was not a deep look, and maybe if you became in love with this person and his out pretty which take your attention after a so long time, you will found out you were mistaken, and blame yourself..

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
and if the person infront of u didn't have a good apperance you will not go to the other step which is his personality
////
Not on ES...Did you see Tiger's picture? And i took the next step.... [Big Grin]

Really .. [Roll Eyes] .you did [Big Grin] ...it must be the club soda [Razz] ...cuz ..I remmember nadda ...How many corcks you said? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...cuz ..I remmember nadda ...
/////
Men... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
...cuz ..I remmember nadda ...
/////
Men... [Roll Eyes]

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL....so?
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hmmm, you said you were sober.....and i must count the corks? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Hmmm, you said you were sober.....and i must count the corks? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

do not forget that the few we throw away at the squerells ...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Aha, this one swallowed two of them... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://brandon.fuller.name/photos/2003/2003-05-03--Squirrel.jpg

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Aha, this one swallowed two of them... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://brandon.fuller.name/photos/2003/2003-05-03--Squirrel.jpg

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ROFL....ROLF..............
I need some water....you made cough laughing too hard

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Ok, quickly, you can dive in here.... [Big Grin]

http://mayhem-chaos.net/photoblog/images/shark.jpg

or in here... [Big Grin]

http://www.imagequest3d.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=aquatic/chordata/chondrichthyes&image=JDW00632.jpg&img=32&search=zxc004&cat=aquatic&tt=&bool=and

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Not on ES...Did you see Tiger's picture? And i took the next step.... loooooooooooool

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
opinion guys

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
lw oltelkouh te2oulouh lemeen ba7ebaha ba7ebaha we fe albi saken 7obaha?

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com