EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Countdown.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Countdown.........
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/firstnewyear.html
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's 18:25 pm in Romania...........
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
As you can see, i already open the wine...it's 6:27 pm...... [Big Grin]
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's 5:00pm in England, I'm already on my second glass of wine! Happy New Year
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOHH its 930am ... HAPPY NEW YEAR ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi girls and boys,

just wanted to check in again with my friends here on ES.

It's is here right now exactly 08:30 p.m. and I just finished coloring my hair (light brown), I love my new hair color!

We celebrated with the kids earlier New Year's Eve and I am getting ready to watch with my husband a movie (not sure yet what, probably a comedy). [Smile]

I don't think I will make it to midnight since the baby comes about every three hours to receive his milky. [Wink]

I just want to wish everyone a wonderful start into the New Year, hug your loved ones, your friends, your neighbors and let's wish that many many good things will happen to each one of us in the year to come.

A big virtual hug to all my ES friends all over the world. Take care and - I see you tomorrow. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
It's 9:55 pm....the second bottle it's open...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
The third cork just pop up....11:00.....
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised you can still type, Sadeeqy! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I only open the bottles...the guys are with the heavy duty..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...11:30 pm
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
12:13.....Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasy Cat
Member # 1250

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasy Cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each of us is about to receive the gift of 365 sparkling new days! Use each gift up completely and have fun with it. Then, get ready for the next. My wish for you is that not one precious moment of any of them is wasted in regret of any kind.

Recipe For A Happy New Year
Author Unknown
To leave the old with a burst of song
To recall the right and forgive the wrong;
To forget the thing that binds you fast
To the vain regrets of the year that's past;
To have the strength to let go your hold
Of the not worthwhile of the days grown old,
To dare to go forth with a purpose true,
To the unknown task of the year that's new;
To help your friends along the road
To do their work and lift their load;
To add your gift to the world's good cheer,
Is to have and to give a Happy New Year.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well ....It is 2:13am Just got home...suber...
Sadeeqy...How many corcks so far ...it is got to be six to match the year...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Well ....It is 1:13am Just got home...suber...
Sadeeqy...How many corcks so far ...it is got to be six to match the year...

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hello, everybody!........it's 11:05 am here, January 1st, but it's.....Happy New Year Alaska.................. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tiger, there were so many corks.... [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
It's 12:13 am again.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] a happy new day...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com