EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » for sonomod and all europeans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for sonomod and all europeans
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod posting
Actually I don't think I've heard a European in Minnesota say anything nice about any other population besides European.......................................................................................................

Well obviously if they are in your company and they have to listen to you, and you,are your usual dazzling self then obviously they will not have anything good to say about Minnesota, and their experiences of the local populace. Actually which european countries have you ever visited? Just so we can calculate what experience you really have and how much you can actually comment.
So according to you........... we Europeans dont mention how great a holiday we had in USA, Australia, New Zealand, India, Africa,Japan, this list goes on and on............according to you? [Confused] [Confused]
Sonomod get your brain in gear before you actually open your mouth please. You are making comments on something you know nothing about. How long was it that you lived in London? Paris, Berlin etc etc etc.
Please give us all some figures here. We are waiting. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tootifrooti you have made a new friend now! [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, she has become obsessed with her now.
Every post she makes, Sonomed is included in it.
She can't go without mentioning her name. That is called OBSESSION...

You are the one who needs to get a life Tooti.
What a gay userid.

quote:
Originally posted by karla:

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Sonomod posting
[Confused] [Confused]
Sonomod this Sonomod that Sonomod die Sonomod wake Sonomod sucks Sonomod insane Sonomod b*tch Sonomod Sonomod Sonomod Sonomod

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa333333333333333333rrrrrrrghghghghghghghghgh!

Tootifrooti has gone bananas [Big Grin]

Let's just hope it's your hormones.

Otherwise I'm really sorry you lost your mind!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootifrooti has gone bananas

she's so sweet [Smile]

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snap dragon. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what does this user name suggest???????????? [Eek!] [Wink]
Watch out I may come after you now!!!! heh heh.
[Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erasmus
Member # 9163

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erasmus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Sonomod [Confused]
Posts: 25 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Erasmus, get some therapy. Are you a sadist?

[Eek!]

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 9 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
Nah, she has become obsessed with her now.
Every post she makes, Sonomed is included in it.
She can't go without mentioning her name. That is called OBSESSION...

You are the one who needs to get a life Tooti.
What a gay userid.

quote:
Originally posted by karla:

I have to agree Tooti. WHY are you so obsessed
with Sonomod? You have made quite a few posts in referance to her. You made yourself clear on how you feel about her. Some people may agree with
your feelings, others may not.
I think you should worry about yourself now and continue to post but post topics in which you are interested in. Not topics about other people.
That does not show much class on your part!!!
And Sonomod is actually quite an intelligent person.. And no, I do not know her and have never spoken to her. Just stating obvious facts if you have read enough of her posts.
We are all human beings on this forum and we all have different ideas and beliefs. How dull if
everyone all thought alike!!!
Please now, post something that does NOT refer to Sonomod. Is that possible for you???? [Confused]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erasmus
Member # 9163

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erasmus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootifrooti - will you please shut up - I want Sonomod back NOW [Frown]
Posts: 25 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erasmus:

Uff dah, darling I just got hired into my first IT position. These opportunities are really hard to come by. The position starts at 6am, meaning when my neighbors come home from the bars I will be awoken as usual and instead I will be getting ready for work, not trying in vain to go back to sleep. [Roll Eyes]

So officially I am now a somebody. I am taking a look at the pit I call the living room, where I study, and sometimes sleep. Its a disaster area and I must rearrange it so in the morning I won't be a danger zone getting my arse out of bed to hit the alarm clocks.

In addition to the accelerated courses I am taking to finally finish a bachelors and naturally I need to test out for certifications so I have a leg to stand on professionally.

I am so enthusized. I am so happy.

But I will post once in a while with relevant content, my research on Islam, Mid-East, Coptology and other areas will continue and I will share those findings. I have about 15 books at home on loan and I still pile through them with the homework is finished.

I know I am massively irritating to some, and I relish doing so in the near future. But I will concentrate on damning content that truly irritates the retirement bitches and the khawagaa wannabes of this board.

I need balance don't I?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
So officially I am now a somebody.

You have always been *somebody,* Sonomod. But congrats on the new job. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just got hired into my first IT position.

[Smile] Mabrook ya Sonomod.

I'm really happy for you.

But [Frown] does this mean you will be posting less from now on?

Oh [Eek!] wait a sec! I T P O S I T I O N?

This means you'll be at the compute all day.. And even getting paid for it?

Mafeesh faida ya Safeyya [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erasmus
Member # 9163

Member Rated:
Congratulations Sonomod! [Smile]
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Sonomod on your new job. Way to go!!!

quote:
quote:

Uff dah, darling I just got hired into my first IT position. These opportunities are really hard to come by. The position starts at 6am, meaning when my neighbors come home from the bars I will be awoken as usual and instead I will be getting ready for work, not trying in vain to go back to sleep. [Roll Eyes]

So officially I am now a somebody. I am taking a look at the pit I call the living room, where I study, and sometimes sleep. Its a disaster area and I must rearrange it so in the morning I won't be a danger zone getting my arse out of bed to hit the alarm clocks.

In addition to the accelerated courses I am taking to finally finish a bachelors and naturally I need to test out for certifications so I have a leg to stand on professionally.

But I will post once in a while with relevant content, my research on Islam, Mid-East, Coptology and other areas will continue and I will share those findings. I have about 15 books at home on loan and I still pile through them with the homework is finished.

I know I am massively irritating to some, and I relish doing so in the near future. But I will concentrate on damning content that truly irritates the retirement bitches and the khawagaa wannabes of this board.

I need balance don't I?

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
I just got hired into my first IT position.

[Smile] Mabrook ya Sonomod.

I'm really happy for you.

But [Frown] does this mean you will be posting less from now on?

Oh [Eek!] wait a sec! I T P O S I T I O N?

This means you'll be at the compute all day.. And even getting paid for it?

Mafeesh faida ya Safeyya [Frown]

What I was told by the Help Desk Analyst/Supervisor is that its an "Butt and Chair" position.

No I can't be online at all. I can't have cell phones, make personal calls or anything of the sort.

Which I am fine with. I just REALLY want a start in my chosen career path.

Its been up and down.

As soon as I have a position secured its not in the budget. Or the idiot they hired last week isn't a level two, but a level one so it will take alot to train the idiot (he lied to get the job).

And naturally whenever I apply for a clerical position they excuse themselves and remark "you won't be with us in 2 months, there are so many IT positions out there" No you wonder idiot, there aren't loads of entry level IT positions out there, there are 20 applicants for every position!

So its been real trying, and I will be fielding about 10 calls an hour. With 90 employees in the call center its 50,000 - 60,000 calls a month. No small task. Due to the dot.com fall out, many IT departments are understaffed and under funded because so many executives feel cheated by the IT professionals.

Plus 10 new software roll outs in a week, means my learning curve will have to be ignormous.

Us IT professionals aren't unionized like they are in Europe. We have no protections.

Maybe I will think about working for an European company in Egypt, union protections sound like a Utopia compared to what has been happening around here........ [Mad] [Eek!] [Mad]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
So officially I am now a somebody.

You have always been *somebody,* Sonomod. But congrats on the new job. [Smile]
OOOOHHHHH THANKYOU!

Oh the sigh of relief is enormous!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Congratulations Sonomod! [Smile]

Thank you dude.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Congratulations Sonomod on your new job. Way to go!!!

quote:
quote:

I need balance don't I?

Thanks so much snapdragon.

Its such a thrill!

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Well since you are an idiot and don't know what a "snapdragon" is, I will give you the definition.

It is a type of flower! Imagine that....

Your userid however; sounds like some damn cereal or some say those who are gay are "tootifrooti's".

Stay away from me...I don't go that way. I am a happily married woman and you disgust me with your obessions.

quote:
Snap dragon. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what does this user name suggest???????????? [Eek!] [Wink]
Watch out I may come after you now!!!! heh heh.
[Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Stay away from me...I don't go that way.

quote:
Watch out I may come after you now!!!!

Hormones are in the air..

la lala lalallallalala!

[Big Grin]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Sonomod -new job is always exciting and frightening at the same time!
Snapdragon-my mum always planted these in her garden-she used to tell me the fairies would have a sleep in them and they knew the magic words to open them.And they then wash their faces in the dew left in the nasturtium leaves.I love those flowers!
Tooti-chill out lovely! We can all get along.Sono is cool.You dont have to singlehandedly stick up for ALL egyptian males on the planet-just concentrate on your own great one.
Hows it going with him anyway-arent you guys off to Paris soon?

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook Sono, you go girl! Won't be peaches and cream immediately but u will get there, u smart! I am genuinely happy for you. XOXOXOXO [Wink]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madame.E
Member # 9974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madame.E   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Sonomod, hope it's the start of a great career for you, nothing makes it easier to get out of bed for than a job you really want are trained for and enjoy.

Enjoy it Gal!

--------------------
Success......... is a journey

www.we-all-earn.co.uk (quote AMT)

Posts: 41 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Snapdragon oh snapdragon!
As predicted you missed the point dear.
I will spell it out to you dear.
Snap....as in to snap at someone just like you are doing now dear.
Dragon... well it speaks for itself does'nt it?
Gay most definetly not, and why would you even think that?? [Eek!] Do you have a deep seated reason why you should come to this conclusion that you would like to share? [Confused]
Tootifrooti's are fruit flavoured candies.
Sonomod, congratulations on your good news. I wish you the best of luck. Please lay off the old and wrinklies, and the folk who have found love, who knows what lies ahead for you? Might be you one day?? Dont start your new job with a bad attitude. There is a lot of anger in you, dont take it out on the wrong people. Sounds like you have an admirer in Erasmus?? [Eek!]
Melati, we are waiting 3 weeks for the schengen visa than we can book our trip. Very funny travelling on the London tube with huge rucksack on his back!! [Eek!]

Madame.E
Member # 9974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madame.E   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melati, we are waiting 3 weeks for the schengen visa than we can book our trip. Very funny travelling on the London tube with huge rucksack on his back!! [Eek!] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Tooti,

Thats one sure way to get a carriage to yourself on the underground! [Eek!]
I travel to London for work sometimes and as hard as you try an asian looking person with rucksack does still get an awful lot of looks! [Frown]
We had to get a visa for us to go to France last year with my family and we were supposed to be travelling on the 7th to Kings Cross so we couldnt go, had to go the day after by car and it was so quiet in London! Strange. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 41 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonooooo Congratulations,reallyy thats a great news,im sure ull be doing fine,and yes you always been someone of course! [Smile]
I feel any new chance soo exciting,im hoping that ull loved this jobs,and be happy with it!
All the best dear,Didi! [Smile]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Sono! [Smile]
I really wish you all the best in your new job! And i'm sure you will brighten up that place with your wit!
Good luck and may God help you all the way!

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Sonomod.. Just came back from Mekka wish you all the best on your new job
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Serendipity, you're back! I've missed you a lot!
I hope your trip to Mekka was beautiful! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seren, u can't imagine how happy I'm to see u here again!Yesterday I thought about u.How was ur trip like? Very spiritual?Have u experienced some kind of revival?
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Congrats Sonomod.. Just came back from Mekka wish you all the best on your new job

Thanks Seren, and everyone else I have thanked directly.

I am waiting for the background check to be processed, the other paperwork after that to be processed and then I get a start date.

So I am basically sitting on my hands untill then.

Oh I am a wreck, I hate waiting and I am a nervous person to start with.

But thanks for your congrats, it feels good knowing there is hope in a lean IT market! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com