EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » bordeline personality disorder. What do u think?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bordeline personality disorder. What do u think?
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must share it with u. I was asked to correct a piece of writing ( in my native language, of course). I find it very useful. Am analyzing my friends and myself now… I don’t want to quote the text so I have found pages about it:

http://www.stanford.edu/~corelli/borderline.html

http://www.palace.net/llama/psych/bpd.html

What do u think? I don’t have to tell u that every time I study sth like that I feel I have to work on myself………….

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aiyaaa.....so THATS whats wrong with me....
I think all of us have some of these tendencies-but for the most part they are fleeting .
Or am I just deluding my self as part of my sociopathic tendencyLOL.
You know Mooneal, one of my very well liked colleagues is a psychologist, and she is the one who I can really say about that her life choices are dreadful-she has bad relationships, is self destructive,inconsistent with her parenting and she is the one who should know better!! LOL.
I really like her shes really interesting .

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know, that's why, after checking it, I said: Yes, we all have tendencies to follow a certain pattern IF we became ill, but it doesn't mean we are.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

Those are patterns which we MIGHT follow if we get ill - according to our personality.
We're not ill. I hope u understand what am writing about. We have just certain tendency.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In otherwords.....

Psychiatrists have designed their practice so they will always have patients and a paycheck!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com