EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Indonesian Restaurant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indonesian Restaurant
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ES, I need info if ES member here who living in Egypt know about Indonesian restaurant.
I stay in Maadi,Cairo, or does any body know arround down town Cairo?
Thanks for the information.

-Henny-

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi he_love21,i am from maadi also,i know a malaysian restaurant at [nasr city],but there is no indonesian one

--------------------
hambaka

Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Henny,

There is a small Indonesian restaurant in Hayy Swisry in Nasr City run by some students, but unless you know the area it would not be that easy to find, and its a long way from Maadi. If you still want to know where it is I can try to let you have the directions.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u pls give the adress of malaysian resturant, it might be intresting ti try it, i never thought there is malaysian restruant in egypt, thx,
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalamualaykum all,
Thanks for the information,I think I can go to MAlaysian Restaurant also since we have same taste.
New comer I know Nasr City my husband work at Nasr City,very welcome to give me direction,I will be dying now LOL almost one month here,I hope they have "Nasi Padang".
Thanks for Hambaka and New Comer.
Hambaka : where do you stay in Maadi,I stay close with Grand MAll Maadi(MGM)Grand MAll?

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Henny, take Zakir Hussein Street from Hayy 7 going towards Hayy 10. You pass Masjid Al-Salam (it looks like the Dome of the Rock). Then you pass Souq Sayarat (the car market - a well known local landmark), then take the second right by the Gamia' (a small mosque). You are then in Swisry shopping centre. If you go to the end of the road you will come to a T-junction...and the restaurant is to the right. You can ask anyone around for the restaurant if you can't see it. It's a long time since I went there, but it just looks like a typical small Indonesian restaurant to me...not a fancy one.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com