EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Can anyone help with Cairo phone number?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anyone help with Cairo phone number?
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could anyone help me to get El Saaqiah coffee shops number in Moushir Ahmed Ismail street in Sheraton?
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anneke
Member # 9815

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moushir Ahmed Ismail street is in Heliopolis so I guess you are referring to the Sheraton Heliopolis on Oruba street (there is more than one Sheraton hotel in Cairo). Don't have the telephone number of the coffee shop but if you ring the hotel I am sure they will be able to help you, the number is 02/2677730
Posts: 42 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anneke
Member # 9815

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to find the above coffee shop on www.cairodining.com but it isn't listed.
Posts: 42 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Could anyone help me to get El Saaqiah coffee shops number in Moushir Ahmed Ismail street in Sheraton?

Going up that way at the weekend, is it urgent or can you wait gigli?
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i can help you with that
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in too much of a hurry. Its a small coffee shop in the street after Florida Tower Mall
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I bring you the # will you invite me for coffee there [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Not in too much of a hurry. Its a small coffee shop in the street after Florida Tower Mall

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com