EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Missed you "w7shtowney"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missed you "w7shtowney"
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,Oh thank you my dear God that I'm still alive to say HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN ES, REALLY I LOVE YOU ALL GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. X
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Asooma! Welcome back, my friend!
We've missed you a lot here! Everybody was worried...
I hope that your trip was good and you are ok! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Asooma! [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you are ... Thank God you are well and alive ....

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even *I* missed you [Frown]

Welcome back ya Hagga..

Look, we had a thread especially for you
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008777#000000

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Assom have you actually seen any of the horrors we heard about in Haj this year?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Hey Assom have you actually seen any of the horrors we heard about in Haj this year?

It was a wonderful journey; I have learnt alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,
the first thing how poor people are living?
The second thing how homeless are living?
The third thing what is the meaning of home, what is the meaning of food?
Being patient and helpful is the most lesson I have studied in my tent, what is the meaning of sleeping in the street? In a place called muzdelfa, where the prophet spent the feast night, there was nothing except a mountain and a street and we have to sleep in the street, this is for rich and poor, but this is not a Must, it is “suna”
Plus you have two options, walking more that 8 kilos OR waiting in the bus for 7 or 8 hours? That’s Because the roads were closed
I have known the meaning of leaving every single thing just for ONE, and to say “my Lord I’m ready to do whatever you want, I can scarify my life just for you, just for jannah” bosey ana 2t3zbet because of only one thing, crowded places, they said that in Makkah there is like 3 : 4 millions Haj, and this is wrong, this number count for the legal visa, but what about the illegal visas? We were like 7 million haj in this small place,
• Yeah, People are killing themselves ,
• The accident which took place inside the satin basin, was because a famous person was doing haj and his guards were protecting him by pulling people
• Plus the negative actions and the passiveness we suffered from the Saudi government as the cups has nothing to do except looking at women faces, because you know the nature in Saudi.
• wa 2l 7tea de bal 3arbey,” fe 7abet 2shkel wes7`a keda ,homa mash 7ega 3`er kaleb, 2l fkreen 2l masryat bitches, I’m haja, and those animal Outside the Haram area, are doing nothing except harassment, or even inside the haram, mash 3rfa 2olek eh they love touching asses, because if a women walk without her man or without her group this mean that she is probably ahore or a bitch and she is waiting for any car.
• Black people ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, really wont describe how they are torturing people by they actions, like most of them are tall and of course more strong then Indians and Asians they know nothing except pulling and pushing, wa 2l y2ow y2ow and they even don’t give the person a hand,SORRY FORGeneralizing, but really that what had happened

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

I made this esp pray for you, missed you
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Hi, Asooma! Welcome back, my friend!
We've missed you a lot here! Everybody was worried...
I hope that your trip was good and you are ok! [Smile]

Thank you are really so sweet. X, YEAH I'M FINE AND STILL ALIVE
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

I made this esp pray for you, missed you
Thank you! Asooma, that is really sweet. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Asooma,
I don´t always agree with you but let me tell you: Welcome back! I don´t know if it´s common in Egypt to congratulate on going to Hajj, but I´m truly happy for you that you did this journey.

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy you are safe...
I sent you a PM

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Asooma! What an incredible experience you just had. I am truly happy for you. Glad to have you back!! [Smile]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

It was a wonderful journey; I have learnt alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,
the first thing how poor people are living?
SORRY FORGeneralizing, but really that what had happened

7amdela 3ala salamtek ya batta..I'm so happy u r back.
A wonderful post. I'd say the best I've read in January so far.
My Uncle died over there and I was just thinking how much he must ve suffered during the journey-for a not so young man like himself. Now that I read yr words I feel more and more for him and how he lived his last few days.
Anyways, welcome back dear.

Noha

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
My Uncle died over there

[Frown]
My condolences ya Ngeg

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
• wa 2l 7tea de bal 3arbey,” fe 7abet 2shkel wes7`a keda ,homa mash 7ega 3`er kaleb, 2l fkreen 2l masryat bitches

BaQQa BaQQa
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
My Uncle died over there

[Frown]
My condolences ya Ngeg

Thanks dear.
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Asoom. welcome back. Hey if I had known that you were coming maybe we couldve met. Any ways, Hajj Mabror we sa3yin Mashkor. [Smile]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Merima:
Hi Asooma,
I don´t always agree with you but let me tell you: Welcome back! I don´t know if it´s common in Egypt to congratulate on going to Hajj, but I´m truly happy for you that you did this journey.

thanks honey, you are so sweet...
you mean you dont agree with my opinions here in ES?
Anyway if it is so, dont worry, not only you [Smile]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Salam Asoom. welcome back. Hey if I had known that you were coming maybe we couldve met. Any ways, Hajj Mabror we sa3yin Mashkor. [Smile]

alhow aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
luv u...

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,Oh thank you my dear God that I'm still alive to say HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN ES, REALLY I LOVE YOU ALL GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. X

////////////////

Welcome back.. Glad ur back safe and sound and u had a Blessed time.. [Smile]

always in my prays...x
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook ya hagga! Welcome back!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com