EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Born Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Born Again
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, long time since i have seen you guys. And I missed you all very much!
This hajj experience has been the best thing that ever happened to me. it feels like being born again. all my thoughts and opionions about life has changed. (to the better [Big Grin] )
as you may know when you come from hajj, you are rather exhausted but you dont get time to rest , cause everybody that know you or know your family or heard your name somewhere will come and visit you. so no time to rest actually!

I will writing more about hajj when I am finished with giving gifts and telling them about hajj.

But I'll tell you no matter how much I will type and talk about my experience, it doesnt come near to the real experience.
You have no idea how much I miss Mekka.

see you soon inshallah,
Missed you all, and been praying for you all for the best in this life and the here after.

Ps. For those who remembered me, thanks for that thought you guys forgot me long ago [Big Grin]

love you all
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Sara... I'm so happy for you.....I'm sure it's got to be the best experience of a lifetime!!! I'm really jealous!!
But... inshallah, my day will come... I pray often that it can happen to me!!
I'm in England at the moment.... will try to work and get some money together before I go back to Egypt... so.. who knows... maybe next hajj!!???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lovely-eyed Seren - thanks so much for your prayers... Your message I got before you went to Mecca really brought tears to my eyes. Welcome back my sister, born anew to the world! XOXOXOX
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zaykon:
WB ya 7aga sara [Smile]
rabena yatakabl menek w mn el muslemen game3an

Ahlan ahlan..

Enta s7eet?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're back Seren. Welcome!! [Smile]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zaykon:
hágale necesita algo Koshari [Big Grin]

hay una diferencia entre hagale y hágale
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muy bien, Zaykon! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
sufrir una crisis nerviosa [Frown]

[Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Hey guys, long time since i have seen you guys. And I missed you all very much!
This hajj experience has been the best thing that ever happened to me. it feels like being born again. all my thoughts and opionions about life has changed. (to the better [Big Grin] )
as you may know when you come from hajj, you are rather exhausted but you dont get time to rest , cause everybody that know you or know your family or heard your name somewhere will come and visit you. so no time to rest actually!

I will writing more about hajj when I am finished with giving gifts and telling them about hajj.

But I'll tell you no matter how much I will type and talk about my experience, it doesnt come near to the real experience.
You have no idea how much I miss Mekka.

see you soon inshallah,
Missed you all, and been praying for you all for the best in this life and the here after.

Ps. For those who remembered me, thanks for that thought you guys forgot me long ago [Big Grin]

love you all
Sara

yeah i love yr word, "born again" 7lowa 2weyyyyyyyyyy, i have diffrent feelings in my haj, but it is a nice expereince, i always love doing things for the first time...i hope we ve meet, yla m3lesh...
7ag mabroor b2zen allah

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia inshallah one day you will go to Hajj its an undescribeable amazing feeling and afterwards you feel such in peace with youreself. My family and friends says that I am changed 180 degrees (I hope for the best [Wink] )
How are the moving to england going?

Paintme, I've missed you very much! been praying for you a lot! now that i finally reached my final destination (which is Ireland) I hope that we can catch up and talk. miss you bunches!

Karah Mia, sweety how are you? miss you lots, always remembering you in my prayers. [Smile] hope to catch up on you one day and talk on yahoo:)

Mykingdom, How are you holding up on the ES jungle? I see yor're making some action these days [Wink]

KR, will you and Paint bring me some BROWNIES soon?? [Big Grin] with some strawberries thanks [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Snoozin how are you doing dear? It feels like ages since the last time i talked to you. Btw, did you get married on the new year? I want some D E T A I L S here!!

Asooma, Il hamdilla 3ala salamtek. I hope that what you went through on hajj, good or bad ended good [Smile]

Miss the rest of the ES bunch.
Hope everyone had a great winterholidays with lots of good times [Smile]
hope everyones safe.

take care
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com