EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Thinking of moving, Sharm or Dubai!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thinking of moving, Sharm or Dubai!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
Thermalism

Salamun qawlan min rabbin ra7eem!
[Eek!]

E7na na2seen 7ararah?!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gulfy
Member # 10089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gulfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<Sharm has proper 'non superficial' residential areas, I think most of the posters here have only been as tourists so would have no idea that Sharm does have 'real life'. I think you would very much enjoy the laid back life style if you are able to work from home that will be a bonus.>>

that's what i thought. there are many places in Mexico like sharm, touristy and stuff, but once you live there for some time, you will find what you are looking for some where in town.

which neighborhoods would you recommend for buying property!!

Posts: 299 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gulfy:
<<Sharm has proper 'non superficial' residential areas, I think most of the posters here have only been as tourists so would have no idea that Sharm does have 'real life'. I think you would very much enjoy the laid back life style if you are able to work from home that will be a bonus.>>

that's what i thought. there are many places in Mexico like sharm, touristy and stuff, but once you live there for some time, you will find what you are looking for some where in town.

which neighborhoods would you recommend for buying property!!

As you seem to be looking for investment then first consider Hadaba. This is a residential area where there is a good mix of European and Egyptian residents, close by is Aida where most government officials & business men have homes.
Both these areas are close to the sea and if you are lucky you could have a sea view. The area is high up on the cliffs so has wonderful views of the mountains.

Royessat is another area worth considering it is much more traditional Egyptian area ( more working class) but they are building some very nice homes now near the new Coptic church. This area is in the desert but still very close to the main areas.

You could also make a very good investment by buying in any of the tourist developoments. Most have excellent facilities with residents as well as holiday makers, so you soon get to know expats and can build up a good community of friends.
Delta Sharm is probably the best established development and has seen substantial property appreciation to date.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Thermalism

Salamun qawlan min rabbin ra7eem!
[Eek!]

E7na na2seen 7ararah?!

My dream is living and working in Egypt, and i want find a good work in it.
I m finish the course of Tourism and Thermalism, and i need help...Help me please....

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a new member, and i hope i find real and friends here.I m portuguese girl.
I m finish the course of Tourism and Thermalism, and i need help...Help me please....
Thermalism concerns to natural spring waters,spas.health spas
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[q] I am a new member, and i hope i find real and friends here.I m portuguese girl.
Thermalism concerns to natural spring waters,spas.health spas
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP [/q]

Corvinous = Tereska
Return of the Psycho [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

We don't need Portugese psychos, we are self sufficient.. We have Corvinous..

Sorry "Tereska"..

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Koshari, what makes u think Tereska is Corv? It is scary....
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

I saw it in my husband's magic ball..s! [Big Grin]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

I saw it in my husband's magic ball..s! [Big Grin]
ROFL! U lucky creature you, they are not only useful, they are also magical!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com