EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need yr Advice plz...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need yr Advice plz...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Author Topic: when
Corvinous

Member # 6578 posted 24 January, 2006 07:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i read what you said about ur haj trip i realised one thing.

el sharmouta , sharmouta fen matrouh.

a whore is a whore where ever she goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I really need yr advice!!! I've Received this PM...
so, What do you think my reply should be?

the advice should come from some1 who know the nature of living in saudi??
what does the word "WOMeN" mean in saudiArabia?

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't reply at all, Asooma. He is the lowest form of trash I have ever met in my life, which is saying something since I used to work in a large city JAIL and met all kinds of criminals.

Look at MyKingdom's thread in this section on *I Got this e-mail from Corvinous.*

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008875

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma please have a look at the thread I posted yesterday about PM's from this pathetic idiot.

The funny thing is that I know exactly where he lives and if I want I can get his full name from his IP.

But let's just ignore him. Click on top of his message to view his profile and then click "add to my ignore list"

Corvinous ya zeft I'm sending you a CIA agent to your own fucking door in Maadi to put you for a couple of months in a prison where no one can reach you.

Wait and see!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alsalamalicom,first i like to say haj mabror,i think the best thing you can do that you do not send any reply,i feel so sorry about this so bad words

--------------------
hambaka

Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
The funny thing is that I know exactly where he lives and if I want I can get his full name from his IP.

Oh do tell! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by hambaka:
alsalamalicom,first i like to say haj mabror,i think the best thing you can do that you do not send any reply,i feel so sorry about this so bad words

That is very sweet of you to say to Asooma. [Smile]

The guy in question is insane.

hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi my kingdom ,is he stay in maadi?it is so bad to hear that [Confused]
Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Don't reply at all, Asooma. He is the lowest form of trash I have ever met in my life, which is saying something since I used to work in a large city JAIL and met all kinds of criminals.

Look at MyKingdom's thread in this section on *I Got this e-mail from Corvinous.*

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008875

OMG, Psycho or gay?? WHATEVER HE CAN GO TO HELL!!
BUT Excuse me my dear, would you plz accept my advice, BTW this advice from a Muslim girl to another Muslim, first of all we are humans as well as our prophet…so our prophet had warned us from saying the word “damn” because the action “damn” count for our lord “Allah” who can damn us, but WE as humans cant damn ourselves and it’s a big mistake…
Thank you

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Damn?

I didn't say that anywhere, I don't think. [Confused]

Corv was damning *me!*

hambaka
Member # 10021

[insane]do you speak arabic snoozin? [Roll Eyes]
daria1975
Member # 6244

magnoon taralaly. ?? [Smile] No, I don't speak Arabic, just guessing. Asfa. (I'm sorry!)
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Asooma please have a look at the thread I posted yesterday about PM's from this pathetic idiot.

But let's just ignore him. Click on top of his message to view his profile and then click "add to my ignore list"

Corvinous ya zeft I'm sending you a CIA agent to your own fucking door in Maadi to put you for a couple of months in a prison where no one can reach you.

Wait and see!

dantey tal3tey "wasla" b2a, f3len shklek MISSED ME, btw, i can feel the true words [Wink]
okay will do this...

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Damn?

I didn't say that anywhere, I don't think. [Confused]

Corv was damning *me!*

i know, so we as *muslims* cant damn eachother, this is my advice to muslims *only*
what i really hate in ppl talking about islam and they dont know what is ABC islam??

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes. And his first name is Ahmed. He used to play some kick boxing but then quit and now looks more like an elephant.

He's an only son, went to a French school, seems to be dark and tall. He's now 30 years old.

Works till very late, so he maybe an engineer or an accountant.

Very arrogant and is interested in marrying a foreign woman. Can't stand living in Egypt and dreads the idea that his parents want to arrange for a nice Egyptian girl to be his future wife.

Claims to be classy but once had a catfight with 7ayat and what he said makes me believe he lives in a balla3a!

He's a virgin but that's probably because he has issues with his penis!

I need to make a phone call to Cairo tomorrow and then I can post his full name and address..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma ... if a dog barks at you in the street what would you do ? do you sit and bark back at it or you move right along?

by the way Sorry that you have to be subjected to a verbal abuse ..

my father taught me that every pot only gives you from what is in it ...

if the pot is full of honey you will get honey if the pot has **** YOU WILL ONLY GET **** FROM IT ....

Got my point ...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

I thought somehow he was a teacher. [Confused]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Author Topic: did he ?
Corvinous

Member # 6578 posted 25 January, 2006 04:51 PM
did your papa molest you so sweetly when you were a kid ? I have that impression long time ago about you, I guess the ES is not a good help, you would better seek a professional help to save ur time and catch up before it is too late and too deep in your tourmented soul lol

tell koshary to screw herself and quit scerwing her nice doctor lol

be4 ignoring him i received this....
i stand speechless have nothing to say except "Allah wakley"

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Asooma ... if a dog barks at you in the street what would you do ? do you sit and bark back at it or you move right along?

by the way Sorry that you have to be subjected to a verbal abuse ..

my father taught me that every pot only gives you from what is in it ...

if the pot is full of honey you will get honey if the pot has **** YOU WILL ONLY GET **** FROM IT ....

Got my point ...

really i do ignore such dogs, but i Love helping, like telling my neighbors that there is a dangerous dog in the street just to let them take care
Got me?
i dont got you on the other issue of "the pot" [Confused]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:

i dont got you on the other issue of "the pot" [Confused]

Let me put it in simple words for you: the guy is full of sh*t! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

I need to make a phone call to Cairo tomorrow and then I can post his full name and address.. [/QB][/QUOTE]
[Wink] i just like ask how do you know all this information

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smart! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Corvinous
-------------------------------------------------
did your papa molest you so sweetly when you were a kid ? I have that impression long time ago about you, I guess the ES is not a good help, you would better seek a professional help to save ur time and catch up before it is too late and too deep in your tourmented soul lol

-------------------------------------------------

To Corvinous:

So you post messages for me via others because I got you blocked before I even read the many messages you flooded me with?

So we're back to block 1 huh? Here we go again: At least I have someone to "screw". Now you pathetic idiot, go back to "choking your own monkey", or is your monkey dead now?!

(hehehehe Sono!)

Or did your own papa molest you Corvinous? [Eek!]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
how do you know all this information

The info I posted here was just an impression I got about him when he was an active poster.

But tomorrow, the info I will get will be from a reliable source.

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma , welcome back .
haj mabroor inshallah

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
Asooma , welcome back .
haj mabroor inshallah

thank you [Smile]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Now... you pathetic idiot, go back to "choking your own monkey"...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Corvinous

Why do not you block him ...if that is the case?
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Hey CORVINOUS!

Voulez-vous coucher avec your monkey ce soir?

[Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
[QUOTE]i dont got you on the other issue of "the pot" [Confused]

Belbaladi ..kol wa7ed bey3mel beaslow ...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Corvinous

Why do not you block him ...if that is the case?
I did, but that was be4 blocking him...I ve never though that he will pm me again!!! [Confused]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Hey CORVINOUS!

Voulez-vous coucher avec your monkey ce soir?

[Big Grin]

Come on, it's ready for you..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://animal-pictures.duble.com/pictures-photos-pics/monkey/funny-monkey/funny-monkey8.htm

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
http://animal-pictures.duble.com/pictures-photos-pics/monkey/funny-monkey/funny-monkey8.htm

Not this monkey Sadeeqy..

The other monkey..

But wow both "theirs are redddddddd" (Quoting our dear Ahmed Corvinous)

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
quote:
how do you know all this information

The info I posted here was just an impression I got about him when he was an active poster.

But tomorrow, the info I will get will be from a reliable source.

Good, I'm (barely) refraining from telling my husband about this....he would make Corv wish he were dead. But I'm all for outing his latent-homosexual-tendency ass on the board. [Big Grin]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes. And his first name is Ahmed. He used to play some kick boxing but then quit and now looks more like an elephant.

He's an only son, went to a French school, seems to be dark and tall. He's now 30 years old.

Very arrogant and is interested in marrying a foreign woman. Can't stand living in Egypt and dreads the idea that his parents want to arrange for a nice Egyptian girl to be his future wife.

Claims to be classy but once had a catfight with 7ayat and what he said makes me believe he lives in a balla3a!

He's a virgin but that's probably because he has issues with his penis!

I need to make a phone call to Cairo tomorrow and then I can post his full name and address..

If my memory serves me right most all you said he
himself had said in one or another of his posts.
The only thing I don't remember is about the "french" school but I am quite sure he mentioned everything else you said.
Thank God i didn'r get any PM's from him but the
only time I ever replied to any of his posts
was in his defense of wanting to marry a western
woman..

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Asooma, I think as already said that you
should not reply to someone like him. Keep
him on your ignore list and forget about him.
And I am sorry for the things he has said to you all. It was easy to see when he posted here that
he had some serious issues...

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The dog barks but doesn't bite... As long as it stays this way, it's allright but an insult, is not as trivial as a barking dog.

If a woman dear to me gets this kind of post, i'd find out this guy's name and i'd sue him for moral harassement.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
quote:

The dog barks but doesn't bite... As long as it stays this way, it's allright but an insult, is not as trivial as a barking dog.

If a woman dear to me gets this kind of post, i'd find out this guy's name and i'd sue him for moral harassement.

Barks to me means uses his voice or sound to intimdate .... but bites means uses actions ...however ..I do not mind seeing any abusive person gets the right punishment ..whatever the abuse is whether verbal or physical or emotional...or whatever ...

by the way Are you * SHAKEN * or *Columbo* or J.C. or all of the above ... Just a question ...

BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

or maybe just a prostitute [Big Grin]
they tend to be working late too!! [Roll Eyes]

I think that suits him more than an accountant or an engineer [Big Grin]

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BoDooR:

How could I forget this?

Thank you BoDoor!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
If my memory serves me right most all you said he
himself had said in one or another of his posts.

I didn't say I saw those info in my crystal ball!

I too knew this stuff from what he posted.

Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream is living and working in Egypt, and i want find a good work in it.
I m finish the course of Tourism and Thermalism, and i need help...Help me please....
Thermalism concerns to natural spring waters,spas.health spas
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP

Go give yourself a hand job Corvinous
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Now it's easy to tell huh?

Corvinous is now himself: A woman called TERESKA!

Hehehe

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

by the way Are you * SHAKEN * or *Columbo* or J.C. or all of the above ... Just a question ...

If barking is intimidating, insulting is hurting; so it's to be put in the biting category.

Are you a tiger... or a man... or both in the same time or something else? ....just not a question i'm not asking myself... because i know what the answer is. [Smile]

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BoDooR:

How could I forget this?

Thank you BoDoor!

Ta3ali kol yom [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com