EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tereska = Corvinous (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tereska = Corvinous
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't open PMs from Tereska. Just ignore "her"!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But what is wrong with him? I also received a strange e.mail from him one day.
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anissa agnes:
But what is wrong with him? I also received a strange e.mail from him one day.

He probably has borderline personality disorder.

I just took a lucky shot:
http://www.borderlinepersonalitytoday.com/main/art17.htm

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was my guess a few months ago too! [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=007412#000000

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
That was my guess a few months ago too! [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=007412#000000

Oh my God. Every time someone digs up an old thread I come to two conclusions:

1- Columbo's --> Shaken's --> new name is Jesus Cesar !!

2- Corvinous (AKA Tereska) got it where the sun won't shine by his own loving papa.. (Literally replying to what he posted about me and deleted again because he's a chicken)

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Don't forget he proposed to Tereska...the ultimate in giving himself some lovin'. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Don't forget he proposed to Tereska...the ultimate in giving himself some lovin'. [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

So Tereska is his shlong's name?

(My English language acquisition is improving so fast.. Thank you Sonomod [Razz] )

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

[Big Grin]

(My English language acquisition is improving so fast.. Thank you Sonomod [Razz] )

What kind of person names his schlong Tereska?

I can see "big Daddy Brown", "Mighty Humper Jr", and "Mr. Glove Love".

But where on earth does someone come up with "Tereska"?

I rarely hear of women naming their pussies by the way. I had, my fiance's request! [Eek!]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I rarely hear of women naming their pussies by the way. I had, my fiance's request! [Eek!]

and we needed to know that piece of info. because...............
Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

[Big Grin]

ROFL!!!
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is she by now ?!

We changed few Pm's then she vanished [Frown]

Dear Portuguese, where are ya by now ?!

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BING BONG......MEDICATION TIME.

Hes having one of his 'off' days..... ive just posted a new thread about him. please do feel free to comment.

oh and Corv... dont make me post the others... just take your pills.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is that ?

I am begging you to post all, cause when i get hold of the situation, I will have no mercy.

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001268

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Where is that ?

I am begging you to post all, cause when i get hold of the situation, I will have no mercy.

have no mercy??????
is that another threat??????

you want me
i dont want you
you threaten me
you say sorry
i forgive you
you want me
i dont want you

......does anyone see a pattern emerging here???

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001268

thanks for the link!!!!!!!
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thansk all for your tenderness
my name is Teresa
i m from Portugal

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water....

[Roll Eyes]

Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO KIND ;(
Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
WITH PERSONS.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Blah Blah Blah.
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
So stupid you are Charm El Feikh
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ha ha ha!!!! and what do you base that opinion on?

tell me tereska... what part of portugal are you from? i worked there for 2 years, we could have a good discussion about the place!

Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
So stupid you are mykingdowForAtaba2Koshari
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
So stupid are the persons of this forum

MY NAME IS TERESA,I M CAME FROM PORTUGAL

AND TERESKA MEANS TERESA IN POLISH

UNDERSTAND IT NOW?
WANT A DRAW?
DUMBS

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tereska... i dont know what i have done to offend you? i posted here because this horrible thread was dragged up again. i wasnt saying anything about you.

the bla bla bla comment is in reply to your sarcasm about me being 'kind to people'.

then you call me stupid. i asked you what you base that on... me saying bla bla bla????

even after that i tried to talk to you. i know portugal well, i thought we could chat about it.

why are you name calling people here? MK isnt even here to defend herself.

now... why dont you start again. i see you havnt told us anything about yourself. what brings you to ES. most people have questions about egypt, or have an egyptian boy/girlfriend. do you have an egyptian boyfriend?

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
So stupid you are Charm El Feikh

If you are clever Tereska - then I prefer to be stupid like Charm............ [Razz]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
HI ALL,SINCE I APPEARED HERE EVERYONE OFFENDED ME,ALL FORUM THOUGHT THAT I WAS CORVINOUS, INFORTENELY I DONT KNEW WHY, I JUST WANT ANSWERS,NOTHING MORE

I was born in Castelo Branco (center of Portugal)
www.cm-castelobranco.pt

my hometown is Proença-a-Nova
www.cm-proencanova.pt

study in Portalegre www.cm-portalegre.pt

i will graduate this year on may Course of Tourism and Thermalism

i Love Egypt, ancient Civilizations
i want live here
i m learn arabic, russian and turkish,i spoken french, english, spanish ,behind portuguese

Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
MY NAME IS TERESA T E R E S A

T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im waiting for my appology.
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Tereska

I work with some Portuguese people here
Just tell me a few words in Portuguese just to see if you can speak the language, if you really from Portugal it should not be difficult

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
MY NAME IS TERESA T E R E S A

T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A
T E R E S A

AND????

your USERNAME is TERESKA. do you think i have CHARM EL FEIKH? on my passport?!!

you remind me of someone....

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
"I was born in Castelo Branco (center of Portugal)
www.cm-castelobranco.pt

www.cm-proencanova.pt

study in Portalegre [url= http://www.cm-portalegre.pt"]www.cm-portalegre.pt"[/url]

========================================================

glad to see youve been doing some homework!!!

Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Olá a todos, é um prazer estar neste forúm,eu estudo na escola superior de educação de portalegre. www.esep.pt

Beijos para todos

Teresa Alves

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tereska:
[qb]

your USERNAME is TERESKA. do you think i have CHARM EL FEIKH? on my passport?!!

Now THAT would be something I would like to see! [Big Grin]
Mine says 'SMUCKERS' from Good 'ole USA and my picture is me licking my lips and winking my eye [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One is gone, another but worse took over.
It is a must of this world I guess.

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
corv... just stop pretending. look, i dont care if your here or not. just be a decent person. drop all this hiding (lets face it, your not very good at it are you) take back your old name, it must be killing you to not use it. yes its banned but you can use a full stop or something. just come back and chill out. your here anyway. i would welcome you.
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
HELLO
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Anyboy at home?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv is that you? [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
IS a ghost..
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
My name is Teresa Alves, i will graduate this year on may Course of Tourism and Thermalism.
i m single, dont have boyfriend.
i want visit egypt next year and perhaps work in cairo or alexandria.
I dont have anything more to talk here, some people treated me badly.
I was born in Castelo Branco (center of Portugal)
www.cm-castelobranco.pt

www.cm-proencanova.pt

study in Portalegre www.cm-portalegre.pt

Bye

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what do you want???? why do keep telling us your name and giving us links to your town and stuff??? what are you trying to prove????

are you the new messiah?

should this information me stopping us in our tracks???

"dont have anything MORE to talk here"

i havnt heard you say anything yet!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
OK... heres a tip... STOP PIGGY BACKING THIS THREAD!!!!!!

its making it all toooo obvious.

START YER OWN!!!!!!!

tutan
Member # 10738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tutan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello forum...
Posts: 1 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
OMG
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
I just want friendship...........
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
from who????? has any one entertained you here? why would you stick around for the insults and the, well.... getting largely ignored, if you are really some genuine little girl.....

of course if your really some psycho whos here anyway.....

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tutan:
Hello forum...

Hi tutan! Welcome on board! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com