EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I am in such a bad mood.......................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am in such a bad mood.......................
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today is my birthday and I am just feeling awful.
One year older (ohhhhhhhhhhh!) and the weather is so depressing. I ask my daughter to stay at home with me today and give me company, lie in the bed and eat chocolates all day. She refused....... so here I am. Husband went off to work, he's going to be home late because of meetings so everything will be normal as usual.

Please cheer me up. 32 seems so old, doesn't it? What can I do.............. it supposed to be my special day and it just doesn't feel like it. [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheer up Lily, always remember that one is old as he/she feels. You are still young and still a spring chicken [Smile]
Happy Birthday and happy returning of the day.

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday tigerlily! kol sana wenti tayeba!
why are you always so sad on your birthdays. i remember once you said that on your 30th you were so depressed you lay on your bed all day. why? and who said 32 is old? i mean look at your life. you had a great job in the german tv, travlled abroad and worked in a foreign country for three years, got married, had four children, and travelled the world! you have done so much already and you are only 32! other women reach their 50's without doing half of what you have done!
and i really think you should enjoy your 30's because people always say they are the happiest and most stable years! have a great birthday and cheer up!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tigerlilley, don't be down

Have a special day anyway, it's all in the mind.
Can you find time to have a lovely hot bath with candles and nice scents, indulge yourself with those chocolates anyway and forget the housework and watch a favourite film. Your allowed to at least one day a year.

Go on make your day special and have a great one.

Love Penny XX

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.123greetings.com/cgi-bin/newcreate/showcard.pl?q1=birth_flowers&image=birth_flowers/1008-011-63-1068.gif&bg=flowers63.gif&title=Jus%27+Like+You...,+Floral+Birthday+Wishe s+Egreetings&tface=comic+sans+ms&tsize=5&tcolor=FFFFFF&fla=back&message=+&redline=Jus%27%20Like%20You...&greenline=Tell%20your%20loved%20one/%20friend%20how%20special%20he/%20she%2 0is%20with%20this%20elegant%20ecard.&blue_bar=Birthday+:+Birthday+Flowers&blue_url=&bigimagetype=new&newbgpath=Y&newmuspath=EN&Backurl=/birthday/birthday_flowers
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.123greetings.com/cgi-bin/newcreate/showcard.pl?q1=birth_songs&image=birth_songs/1008-096-02-1068.gif&bg=songs02.gif&title=B%27day+Wish+From+Us+!,+Jazzy+Birthday+Songs+Gr eetings&tface=comic+sans+ms&tsize=5&tcolor=7A0101&fla=back&message=+&redline=B%27day%20Wish%20From%20Us%20!&greenline=Wish%20your%20friend/%20loved%20one%20a%20very%20happy%20birth day%20with%20this%20cute%20ecard.&blue_bar=Birthday+:+Birthday+Songs&blue_url=birthday|birthday/birthday_songs&bigimagetype=new&newbgpath=Y&newmuspath=EN&Backurl=/birthday/birthday _songs
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
http://www.123greetings.com/birthday/gifts/greatdate.html
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Happy b'day, Tigerlily! I've just tried to cheer you up!
Have a wonderful day... go out by yourself and have fun! [Smile]

Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 uuuu, happy birthday liebe tigerLillyyyyyyyy....happy birthDay 2 uUUUuuuuuuuu....LALAALALALAAAA

Wünsch dir alles beste

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY COOL just thought about that if i swtich my age im 32 too [Smile] soo i can give u company [Smile] [Wink] [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my dear! I am soon 37, but in my head I am still in my early twenties. This is not a problem. Think about everything you have that you should be happy for.
Set your fokus upon what is really omportant in life:
Good health, lovely daughter, you have husband (I have never been married [Embarrassed] ( ), it is not war around you and you should be happy.

Happy birthday! [Smile]

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Yo You Tigerlily! [Smile]
http://felicitari.kappa.ro/unde__felicit/secfel__viewfel/idfel__99
Message is "We love you!"

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tigerlily.
Im year older than you ..I hope this year is great for you!
I remember when I was 29 I thought I was 30-and was really depressed about it. Then my mum asked me whats wrong cant I count-check the dates ! Then I was relieved..an extra year!
I rememeber feeling evry depressed when I did turn 30 though..I dont know why thats such big landmark/milestone...

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Tigerlily! Don't be blue on your birthday, please. [Frown] Like 7ayat said, be happy that you have accomplished so much in your short life...and God willing you will have many many more years to have fun as well. [Big Grin]

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily, happy birthday.
Take a look at Kerry's post on the french woman...may put your worries and feelings into better perspective..........Thank God for what you have [Wink] [Smile] In the next moment all you have could be snatched away.............
Relish and enjoy what you have.
Enjoy your day and take it easy [Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianMau
Member # 9655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianMau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
today is my birthday and I am just feeling awful.
One year older (ohhhhhhhhhhh!) and the weather is so depressing. I ask my daughter to stay at home with me today and give me company, lie in the bed and eat chocolates all day. She refused....... so here I am. Husband went off to work, he's going to be home late because of meetings so everything will be normal as usual.

Please cheer me up. 32 seems so old, doesn't it? What can I do.............. it supposed to be my special day and it just doesn't feel like it.

Posts: 68 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences Tigerlily ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianMau
Member # 9655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianMau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tigerlily!
Have gratitude for the day!
1. Instead of 32 you could be 42...and 42 isn't old either!
2. Hey, you could have drowned on an Egyptian vessel in the Red Sea.
3. Your daughter didn't want to stay home and your husband will be at work late...how awesome! This IS YOUR special day and you can spend it ANY way you want. Take the day off from being a mother and wife, treat yourself like a princess and do what makes YOU feel good.

I'm in real estate and right I would LOVE to have a day off where I could do whatever I wanted without receiving a phone call from someone or worrying or feeling guilty about not being out working. To boot I have manic-depressive illness and I'm swinging like crazy which is just making life entirely too hard.

What is the old saying...."If we all put our problems together in a pool and got a good look at everyone's hardships we'd gladly take our own back". I'm going to try and have gratitude as well.

Thanks for reminding me of it!

--------------------
Regards,
EgyptianMau

Posts: 68 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, thanks for all the nice wishes and even the condolences. Yes, I do I feel more like condolences today. Ain't working to take off the day without looking after the kids. Kids 1 and 2 were half day in school, kids 3 is sick and needs special comfort and as you know how much attention a 12-week-old needs. I can't wait to the day that my au-pair arrives! And I am longing for my vacation break in in June - in Egypt of course! And don't worry, tomorrow I'll be back to 'normal'! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a partial list of movie stars who are older than you. Hopefully this list will make you feel younger than fabulously-gorgeous women. [Smile]

Julia Roberts
Nicole Kidman
Catherine Zeta Jones
Julianne Moore
Halle Berry
Meg Ryan
Renee Zellweger
Rachel Weisz
Jenna Elfman
Jennifer Anniston
Courtney Cox

And the same age as Penelope Cruz. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin, you know how to tickle me, don't you (with Hollywood stars!) ? Thank you so much. Thanks to everyone. [Smile]
daria1975
Member # 6244

BTW, Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong broke up. [Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I know but I really feel more sorry for the woman he left with three small children when he fell for Sheryl.

I think they might reunite again, I mean him and his wife. Sometimes guys just need a break and realize that what they used to have before wasn't that bad after all.

Btw, Snoozin, may I ask for your birthdate? And everyone else who would like to receive a little special thread on his/her birthday please reply.
As I mentioned before I never forget a name, face or birthday. [Wink]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tigerlily, hey 32 isnt old, My birthday is coming in mid march and i also will be 32. Dont feel 32, dont look 32 so hey the number is nothing hahaha, enjoy the day, sorry to hear the little one is sick,

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Tigerlily. I promise u that tomorrow u will completely forget about ur age. I experienced the same story one month ago and now I can't remember what was it about? [Smile]
Anyway, it's a great day for making conclusions ( positive ones, of course) and see who is ur real friend. All the best for u from all my heart.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are just getting started!!!your 30's are only the beginning...my 40's are so much fun, by the time i get to my 50's i'll be too happy!!!..i have only been on the board a short time, but have seen already that you rock!!..and if you don't like the weather where you are..yesterday was the first day in 6 weeks that it didn't rain here in humboldt county, california..my eyes didn't know what to do with the sunshine...hahahaa

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
I know but I really feel more sorry for the woman he left with three small children when he fell for Sheryl.

I didn't realize he'd left his wife for her...I guess I thought they broke up after all his long years training on the road and kind of thought it was *her* idea to split. Have no basis for that thought, though. [Wink]

I'll PM my birthday to ya. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

I'll PM my birthday to ya. [Wink]

Thank you, I received it. Unfortunately couldn't reply to you 'cause your mailbox is full. Take all these loveletters out! [Wink]
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Tigerlily, and many more.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday dear!!! Have a nice one I wish you the best!!!
Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling blue on your birthday Tigerlily, and i know my wishes are a little late in the day, but Happy Birthday anyway! I'm sending positive 'vibes' in your direction.....

Try to keep smiling [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Please cheer me up. 32 seems so old, doesn't it? What can I do.............. it supposed to be my special day and it just doesn't feel like it. [Frown]

I am nearly 32 and I don't feel old at all.

Old to me is like 70 or 80.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

I thought you were 52, at least you sound like it [Razz] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:
quote:

And darling you sound like are no where past 15 years of age. And I am not the only one to notice this!
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:
quote:

And darling you sound like are no where past 15 years of age. And I am not the only one to notice this!
All my life wanted to keep that age, best days of my life [Smile] Thank you sweetie [Smile]

[Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Guys, thank you so much for making my day so special with all your lovely wishes. Ah, I am not feeling so bad after all (anyway only 1 hour left from that day, thanks god!). I also received earlier today a phone call of a friend I haven't spoken to in years (we went together to secretary school). Now she told me that she moved back to our hometown. Lots of memories are coming up, I better stop because I become sentimental...... [Frown]

Okay, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated your messages a lot. Friends in need are friends indeed. Take care and thanks so much again. [Smile]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Ezayek el naharda, ya Tigerlily?
I hope you're feeling much better today! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com