EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy birthday, My Kingdom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday, My Kingdom
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, my sweet friend!

May your day be uplifted from start to end, filled with joy and happiness, untroubled and serene!

Messa a el noor ya amar! [Smile]

P.S. This is a new wish, as the old one was hijacked...

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto that, even though it's still the 8th here. [Razz]

My boss' birthday is the same day...I was going to buy bagels, coffee, and juice for the whole office, like I do for everyone's birthday...but he told me that if *anyone* mentions his birthday tomorrow he will cut out *my* tongue. [Razz]

So I hope MK's not that sensitive about her birthday....(my boss is 53, way way way older I'm sure).

Hope you have a wonderful day! [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday ya my kingdom we 3o2bal meet sana!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Refreshing... for the lazy ones... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you SO much guys I am so flattered [Embarrassed]

Sonomod thank you for your PM, I couldnīt reply because your box is full. [Wink]

I am so incredibly sick. The whole family is.

So which bugger of you has hit my son with his-her evil eye [Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kingdom and happy birthday to you. [Smile]

I catched a cold now finally too, first time this winter. You should see how I pack up my kids in warm clothes so they can go off to school.

Netherless, I hope you enjoy your special day with your family and I wish you many, many nice presents. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy happy birthday my kingdom.
I wish all the best for you , and your family.
This means you get a belated birthday too-one when you are well! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday MK... have a great day.... dont waste too much time on ES... go out and celebrate!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, My Kingdom. I wish u all the best. I also hope to see u here all the time.
As for ur family - it seems that we all got depressed during our birthdays nowadays.U and ur family are creating unity which is very supportive [Smile]
Take care

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to you MyKingdom! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK, sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly, sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery and if possible, a very Happy Birthday [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadeeqy, Snoozin, 7ayat, Tigerman, Tigerlily, Melati, Samia, Mooneal, Karla and Enigma ...

You're a bunch of sweethearts..

What did I do to deserve you
[Embarrassed]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Happy Birth Day [Roll Eyes]

Shokran ya ibny. [Roll Eyes]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Sadeeqy, Snoozin, 7ayat, Tigerman, Tigerlily, Melati, Samia, Mooneal, Karla and Enigma ...

You're a bunch of sweethearts..

What did I do to deserve you
[Embarrassed]

Well, MK, in the first thread Jesus Cesar posted a happy birthday wish, too...

I had to delete it, because it was ruined quickly (i am still angry for that [Mad] )....

Your birthday it's almost over, so, a final gift for you... [Smile]

http://www.riversongs.com/greetings/bprayer.html

Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Your birthday it's almost over, so, a final gift for you... [Smile]

This is lovely Sadeeqy, and so very thoughtful. You really are a sweety [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
So which bugger of you has hit my son with his-her evil eye [Razz]

I still managed to catch the last glimpse of the big day!! Happy birthday dear.

And , I promise you...mesh ana! Mesh ana bet3et el evil eye dih!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birtday too youuu, happy birthday too youuu, happy bithdaaay MyKingdom, happyy birthdaaay too youuuu.

MyKingdom, I hope you had a great day!

[Smile]

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birfday!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MyKingdom, a bit belated happy birthday from me:)

hope you feel better now.. [Smile]

heres an iraqi way of wishing you happy birthday :

may your son "whiten" your face when he grow up and become a doctor (sooo typical for us to say that) and get married and have ten kids [Big Grin]
that is if you manage to stop breastfeeding him [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
that is if you manage to stop breastfeeding him [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROFL!!! [Big Grin] Oh it's good to have you back, Seren! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

Another lovely link. Thank you Sadeeqy. [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Ngeg, Merima, Minry, Seren.

Thank you so very much. [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
And no wishes from Morgan?

I'm scarred for life [Frown]

[Big Grin]

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday MK - sorry I only just saw it.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catlover:

What did you see ?!

Please, relax and tell me in details, take your time, you wanna a glass of water or a juice ?!

Just relax please ...!

Are you ok now ?! Would you tell me everythung you saw please ?! Don't be scared we are all here by you ...talk, fear nothing, you are among us now, talk sweetie ....

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by catlover:

What did you see ?!

Please, relax and tell me in details, take your time, you wanna a glass of water or a juice ?!

Just relax please ...!

Are you ok now ?! Would you tell me everythung you saw please ?! Don't be scared we are all here by you ...talk, fear nothing, you are among us now, talk sweetie ....

Saw that it was MKs birthday!
By the way Corvi, I wanted to thank you for some advice you gave me in October - it worked [Big Grin]

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I never give but one advice for all problems, SUICIDE, how did it work with you ?

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

believe it or not, I don't know the difference between November and January, I just live it and try to enjoy it but never cared about names [Big Grin]

--------------------

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
quote:
I never give but one advice for all problems, SUICIDE, how did it work with you ?

[Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=007697#000002

The post you made at 10:52 (sorry I don't know how to link to a particular post!)

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Well, after checking the advice and then my price list, I can tell ya that you owe me $ 400,00.

[Big Grin]

It was you ?????? [Eek!]

I will email that to my Uncle heeeeeeeeeeeeh, I have been at last useful for once in my life hahahahahaha, he never believed that can happen in this life or the next 120 lives [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Please for the sake of that Holy Good Memory, Stay Catlover, Please !!!

[Frown]

--------------------

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
quote:
Well, after checking the advice and then my price list, I can tell ya that you owe me $ 400,00.

[Big Grin]

It was you ?????? [Eek!]

I will email that to my Uncle heeeeeeeeeeeeh, I have been at last useful for once in my life hahahahahaha, he never believed that can happen in this life or the next 120 lives [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I didn't use the words you said, but it all blew up that night and I told Cheffie everything as recommended by you - they had a huge row, 'friend' sent me some very nasty texts for the next couple of days and then it all stopped. Cheffie couldn't stop apologising to me about it all.
Here's your fee - just print it out [Wink]

http://www.kgaction.com/Images/dollar_bills.jpg

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I am happy for ya sweet lady [Smile]

Thank you for the fee, though it is lil bit too much but after we add few taxes and sure online consulting is lil bit higher in price than office one, then I guess it is OK [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday [Smile]

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Do you follow the Chinese calendar or something ?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com