EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'm leaving ES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm leaving ES
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will be my last day to post at ES.
Since I came to Egypt (early November) I have
tried to keep in contact with my friends here and since we all have each others' personal emails I choose to avoid ES althogether.
I have never felt so depressed as when I come on ES and find people's responses or remarks about me. I try to avoid people and try to be kind to others but it is no use (for the mistakes I have made I apologize for if I offended anyone, astagfurallah al azeem).
Some here are overly sensitive, some are paranoid and one is beyond mention.

I enjoyed a good part of my time on ES but the last 6 months or so have just left such a sour taste in my mouth!

Anyway, to my friends, goodbye, if you want to contact me, do so in a private message and we can exchange contact info. all others you already have my contact info, take care
Assalaam Alaykom
La Elaha Ella Allah
Muhammadean Rasoulo Allah

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if a bastard like myself, does not have your email ????????? [Frown]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please come back and I promise you to pop out the eyes of whoever, just WHOEVER dares to touch a hair of you I SWEAR !!!

It is Me, " CORVINOUS " !!!

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're not a bastard.....
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he is definitely not! Long live Corv! [Smile]

I must say that I understand your decision to leave and don't blame you in the least. Please try not to take what some ppl say on this forum to heart. Some ppl here are very unreasonable and vicious. Good luck in your life sister.

quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
you're not a bastard.....

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor.... dont let people drive you away!!!
There are still a lot of nice people on ES.... and the assholes.... ignore them, they're not worth fretting over!!!
If I got upset every time I was insulted on ES, I'd be suicidal!!!
Stay with it girl.... give as good as you get..... or ignore them!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

You saved me lots of efforts, please get together Now !!!

You are having the same line of Holy life, too bad not to be very good friends please for God's sake [Smile]

Thank you my Dear Sisters [Smile]

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Noor.... dont let people drive you away!!!
There are still a lot of nice people on ES.... and the assholes.... ignore them, they're not worth fretting over!!!
If I got upset every time I was insulted on ES, I'd be suicidal!!!
Stay with it girl.... give as good as you get..... or ignore them!!!

May Allah Bless You All, Dear Sisters [Smile]

PLease, Stay Noor, Please [Frown]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't go noor.

and u don't have to tell us the name of the restaurant ... any small cafeteria in Shebin would do.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

does everyone see what I mean!?
wallahi ~

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

does everyone see what I mean!?
wallahi ~

geez ... blame me for trying to lighten up the mood. [Razz]

anyway, we do want u to stay ... "wallahi".

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Masrawi, the lady trusted some people once as friends, then they turned to treat her in a way to make sure she suffers [Frown] this is not a thing we should use against her, so please take it easy with her for God's sake and for our friendship sake please...

ok Bro ?!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Masrawi, the lady trusted some people once as friends, then they turned to treat her in a way to make sure she suffers [Frown] this is not a thing we should use against her, so please take it easy with her for God's sake and for our friendship sake please...

ok Bro ?!

Corvinous ... i didn't like the tone of your post.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

ok Bro ?!

Sorry my bro, I did not mean anything bad I swear, I just was touched by Noor leaving for some people harrass her andyou without you mean you just went lil bit hard on her in time of distress!!!

I am Sorry Again My Dear Bro [Smile]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
see, the love is so nice here [Wink]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

ok Bro ?!

Sorry my bro, I did not mean anything bad I swear, I just was touched by Noor leaving for some people harrass her andyou without you mean you just went lil bit hard on her in time of distress!!!

no worries ...

anyway, noor knows how dear she is to us. and she'll stay.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok Bro ?!

no worries ...

anyway, noor knows how dear she is to us. and she'll stay.

Thank God, and Thank You Dear Bro [Smile]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
see, the love is so nice here [Wink]

You are our Love Spring My Dear [Smile]
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Yes I have changed my mind thanks to EVERYONE who sent me PM and all kind words. My Mohamed tells me I should stay too and just ignore people who have hate and nothing else productive.... Maybe I will stay but come around less?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Yes I have changed my mind thanks to EVERYONE who sent me PM and all kind words. My Mohamed tells me I should stay too and just ignore people who have hate and nothing else productive.... Maybe I will stay but come around less?

Why you say they have nothing else productive ???

They always provide us with end less shitt bla bla bla that is enough to fill toilets of The Arabic Republic of Egypt for 12 years by only One Post of theirs LOL

You will come every and all times you may ever can, Promise us please [Frown]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
don't go noor.

and u don't have to tell us the name of the restaurant ... any small cafeteria in Shebin would do.

Yeah, just a little "real life" details would definately be a massive improvement.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't go Noor
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
don't go noor.

Yeah, just a little "real life" details would definately be a massive improvement.
You better go get busy with that Blanket game of yours my dear [Big Grin]

By the way, what is the color of the blanket ?

I wanna buy one of it with your picture on it ???

Blanket Sonomod Clone hahahahahahah !!!!!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
Please don't go Noor

Hey! How are you ? [Smile]

I am glad you survived the anti fraud campaign declared in your name [Big Grin]

[Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Maybe I will stay but come around less?

Ok, now u r acting all spoiled ...
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please don't go Noor

Oh boy a fraud to the rescue!
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

Ask anyone around, which is better, an innocent gurl who wanted some funny attention which is human, or a complete jackbottom, the problem becomes immense when it is a female jackB [Frown]

Shall we call that one JackieB ???

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

Ask anyone around, which is better, an innocent gurl who wanted some funny attention which is human, or a complete jackbottom, the problem becomes immense when it is a female jackB [Frown]

Carnivor do you know what creepy is? Because you do have a tendancy to exert a great deal of creepiness.
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

actually I had a type-o, I didn't meant to make that a question but a statement. spoiled? me? [Wink]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

Carnivor do you know what creepy is? Because you do have a tendancy to exert a great deal of creepiness.
FOCK OFF !!!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

i can't believe u said that ... there u go, u can just kiss goodbye any modeling future for u.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:

actually I had a type-o, I didn't meant to make that a question but a statement. spoiled? me? [Wink]
No Dear, Masrawi likes to joke with nice people just [Smile]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

happy to read this... [Smile] just ignore
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

i can't believe u said that ... there u go, u can just kiss goodbye any modeling future for u.
Hey if my body can still master the blades I can go back for figure skating.

Maybe me and noor will share some ice time in Shebin.

But before I go in the ice rink I'll have an uncle-in-law, a former security major do a strategic sweep for stray metal pipes laying around that just be used for revenge against me! [Embarrassed] [Eek!]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
I love Hat Hut.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

But before I go in the ice rink I'll have an uncle-in-law, a former security major do a strategic sweep for stray metal pipes laying around that just be used for revenge against me! [Embarrassed] [Eek!]

Did u get a chance to see the half naked pic of "Fake Model" before she removed the link?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

Why not ?!!! While you skate wrapped in your Blanket with a hole in it LOL

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

But before I go in the ice rink I'll have an uncle-in-law, a former security major do a strategic sweep for stray metal pipes laying around that just be used for revenge against me!

Did u get a chance to see the half naked pic of "Fake Model" before she removed the link?
Dear Sono lives in "Penthouse" , so whatcha think ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
adham
Member # 10033

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for adham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi noor
it is the messag here coz im new her but i want to say Please don't go Noor ,
Noor.... dont let people drive you away, it is rong for u, may we will be frindes, coz i need agood frindes here
i think like u and the end
Noor.... dont let people drive you away

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo_Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Noor, as you can see, catfights are everywhere... [Roll Eyes]

If Sono can fight her way through heavily attacks, so can you...

Girl, i am usually a very peaceful person and i try to let it go when someone cross the line. It works for me, not necessarily for everyone!

So far, as i've noticed, people don't hesitate here to send each other to hell! If this ease your pain, you can do it, too! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Please don't go Noor

No but I saw the other pic and how another username noted that the pic belong to a very famous Italian model.

I thought it was hilarious!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
No but I saw the other pic and how another username noted that the pic belong to a very famous Italian model.

What was even more hilarious was that some naive people on here actually believed her ...
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

What was even more hilarious was that some naive people on here actually believed her ...
Well some people will believe what they are told in a chatroom or on vacation too.

Right now there is some pretty strenous in-fighting on another egy-board so some of their members are coming here to vent as fake usernames.

It'll take some time for these factions to solve their disputes.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:

Right now there is some pretty strenous in-fighting on another egy-board so some of their members are coming here to vent as fake usernames.

It'll take some time for these factions to solve their disputes.

God !!! Look who is speaking [Eek!]
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Noor,
I hope you changed your mind about leaving ES. I´m not that often on ES these days, but I would definitely miss you posting all these funny and heart warming threads which often make my day :-)

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor, I am very sad also that you want to leave ES for good. Tigerman made the same decision. These are bad news this morning. I do hope that you step in here from time to time. Netherless I wish you all the best for your future in Egypt. Good luck! Tigerlily [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey noor, i really hope you change your mind. just ignore the crazy people, they are not worth it really!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been really negative around here lately, I don't blame them. Corv being a jerk, MaliG wanting people dead. I'm tired of it too. [Frown]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor, you've got my email.. let me hear from you ok?
I miss you very much!
But hope you change your mind, no matter where you will go ppl will not agree with you and some will only annoy you. but there are some ppl that care and still wants you to stay.
whatever you decide you've got my email [Wink]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor,
it seems there are a lot whom will miss you, so you can stay for there sake .. doesn't they worth it?

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com